10% Daily Gains Guaranteed

I’ve been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now. It has consistently made over 10% gains per day for the past 3 months, with minor tweaks to the code. I am offering 10 copies for 90% off in return for reviews for my website which will be live next week, and the price will increase 10x. Updates will be available to purchase monthly to ensure a 10% daily return. Email for returns, questions, and review in the link.

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

They’re all mine Bog.

I just opened up the folder for this “bot” and it’s all pictures of cheese. What gives? Did you really just scam me you fucking street shitter?

screenshots?

Any sort of proof you can provide?

waiting for confirmations then I’ll post pics

pleasantly surprised op, impressed really. good luck with your site launch

Wow nice, entire folder full of cheese pictures. Nice one fucking pajeet

yes no one buy this for another 20 minutes until my btc goes through because I’m an idiot who didn’t use litecoin

Nice fake screenshot fucking airplane mode samefagging scammer piece of shit

if you guys bought already, then I’m number 4

Negative, I definitely bought before you, after the second user posted screenshot

Ah, it's another cheesemonger thread. He'll post pictures of gunbot or other random bots. 1.07 btc, running in a VM, virus scan checked out - the usual.

how many left?

Is it arbitrage?

I’m tempted to just buy the rest

Of course you are, OP. You're always tempted to buy the rest. Pretend to be the faggot on his way home or the other faggot willing to resell for 2x.

I think I’m number 7/10

If it's a python program, the code is unobfuscated so post it

*8/10

Reported

obvious FUD is obvious

looool this scammer is an idiot. all these screenshots from "different people" have the exact same filename format and you can see the same two extensions on Chrome LOL fuck outta here boy

>python
>66.25mb

nice try

thanks guys I got the second to last one

who even falls for this. This thread comes up daily, so I guess no one

LMAO PLEASE TELL ME NOT OF YOU IDIOTS FELL FOR THIS

This is actually legit, crazy right??

I've been running this program for the past month and have enough to buy a house and retire on now :))))))

thanks just bought 100k

Hello, stinky pajeet. I am disgusted by how poorly you are running this scam. Can't even imagine how low your serotonin levels are, you are obviously very poor and stupid.

Here's a fun fact for next time you post this thread. If your claims were true and you gave this bot $1000 to trade with on day 1, you would have over $5M now. How about that?! A lot of money hey? But did you know there are plenty of people with that much money. There are kids on this board with that much money. Crushing right? ;)

the fuck are you talking about dude? this guys a genius

he "cracked the code"

have you ever seen anything like this before? steady 10% gains 365 days a week

hes already a millionaire for sure but still doesnt mind selling a few copies of the first ever known to mankind 10% day for the rest of ur life trading bot

at the cheap price of just 50 dollars

hes just giving us a discount because of how rich he is

didnt you know that this is what millionaires do? sell their self made programs on a Veeky Forums board

god what a fcking winner. i wish i was him

Questions/Refunds/Reviews : [email protected]
>disposable email

>People still fall for blatant scams after Bitconnect
Those people don't deserve to live

thanks just bought 100k

which of you retards are these email addresses
and one of them ISNT a pajeet lol

the ryanp is me. can you actually respond to me please? if you can prove to me it's not a scam i will buy your product. i currently have 0.012 BTC just sitting and doing nothing.

who is spoiling the fun by deleting the emails? :(

it might be the email service. again, i'm legitimately interested in your product. I will buy this if you just give me a little more info.

email me at [email protected]

Hello sir pls send emal inquiry to [email protected]