Excuse me while I underperform compared to every other coin as per usual

Excuse me while I underperform compared to every other coin as per usual.

This bubble is going to pop in less than two years and these idiots are telling us to wait for two years for Ark to perform.

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/roi-since-ico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

>I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here

You're getting backtraced faggot, you done goofed. Consequences will never bitcoin.

>he didnt buy ARK when it was $0.70
>he isnt getting free ARK every day by staking it in his wallet

Who is telling you to wait two years?

You will make 100x more than staking in this last shitcoin bullrun to come.

>underperform

Nigger please, I'm not even an ARK holder but that shit was only a dollar something when I held it in August. It's had nothing but healthy gains since.

Are you stupid? Check the graphs for any other half decent coin and compare it to ark.

late-to-the-game nucoiners detected

>hurr durr i just got into this crypto shit 1 month ago, why i am not getting 10,000% returns like i heard other people were???

Actually Ark is once one the top gainers since ICO.
icostats.com/roi-since-ico

Retard autists that can't realize that not everyone got in when they did.

>hurrr if I feel asleep at 10 pm why is anyone waking up past 6 am durrrr

>not even an ARK holder
>when I held it

Can't even keep his lies straight the fucking idiot

1k arklet here. Holding forever, wanna use staking to get a loan and buy an apartment.

First of all I did, but that doesn't matter. You understand if a coin 10x's and another coin 20x's the person with the 10x coin underperformed, right?

Look, I like ARK. I even hold ARK. But lets be honest, this fucker is doing nothing at all.

Whatever happened to that canadian faggot who scammed the first Veeky Forums pool? Did he just get away with it?

what's your reason for posting this, OP?

prob angry ARK bag holder

Are these idiots dense or what can't they understand about this underperforming coin? Plus the confusion between the devs recently aout the coins true purpose and the fact no one even fucking talks about this coin outside of the samefags circlejerking their "deluded" memes with each other.

Jeez, look at the cyber police over here. What's the matter, someone look at your roast beef sandwich?

I know the odds are astronomical, but if this shit gets to $100 I'm set for fucking life

Sort of, he only took 1 week's worth of forged ark though. Funnily enough there are still anons who probably bought ARK and told themselves they won't look at it for 1 or 2 years thinking they'll be forging ARK while they're away since he still has 311 votes with 7,670 ARK worth.