Im not begging

Im not begging
Im asking for 0.004 ETH from rich friends so i can buy LINK
Help a poor friend out
0xcb9e64aa22cdac626af6b9a84101060c02f477c3

user if you only got that much money to play with, you should not buy link, you should have bought something like turtlecoin instead

you need extremely low marketcap coins to make it that shit crappy amount

Just sent 1ETH to get you to shut the hell up and stop fucking up Veeky Forums. Transfered out of Binance, so it might take a day or so. Just keep watching your wallet, fag.

I thought Turtle was a scam/virus also i dont know how to buy turtle since its not on Binance

It's already too late, mooned like crazy and was dumped yesterday. But you can still get in at the bottom with garlicoin. You don't need to buy it either, you can still get rich just by mining.

I'm not begging either but I need a new kidney. I've been on the transplant list for almost 2 years now. My only hope is travel to India or China to purchase one on the blackmarket.

0xD6E2476DbB2CE9b80e198d690B1fb43443cEAEbf

Will send nudes if true

scam/virus was a meme m8, it's all open source.

Whale here. Check your wallet faggot

You better use these funds for LINK only

Opensource is a meme

>There is no open source malware

When the coke wears off I’m probably going to regret it but fuck it.

Get a job faggot

i was going to send them but i really can't pull the trigger for somebody who unironically buys link

I need bitcoin for drugs

39XZo5xxvRLFxjALBk2ceBBEVXccsZtKTH

Lmfao manlet detected

Yes actually good obvservation ,
5'7 , but pretty sexy

Why is your arm deformed.

buy 23 link? god i fucking hate povertyfags

wut
Make me rich gaiboi

Hahahahahhaha. Look how big the screen is compared to his arm.

Fuck. I literally thought it was a normie roastie begging for ETH. Feel like an idiot now.

Its widescreen i s-s-wear ;_;

I am a normie rostie living in povertyland just got overexcited because i read 1ETH

manlet detected