Daily reminder

Veeky Forums is literally, I mean LITERALLY raided by the workers of a pajeet online work camp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8X9LA
archive.is/LG6YS
archive.is/6pRo7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please more shill point sir

do we know its pajeet an not milhouses. what is that a pentagram?

They're behind UFR and TRTL. As you can see, they've learned from UFR and implemented new measures to make TRTL discussion look more authentic.

>memes
>cultural asset
lol what a faggot

Yeah i ignore all that shit. If its not top 20 market cap coin or some ICO i have personally researched on my own, i ignore 99% of threads on /biz. Start reporting all turtle and UFR threads and post this image everywhere.

Mention ufr/upfiring in your post
As much as this seems obvious, most forget to do this
kek

What, did you think that was just a meme? Anyone who was around on /pol/ during the election knows just how real a thing shills are on the Chans.

Never take Veeky Forums seriously, come here exclusively to shitpost and keep up to date on the news. You will almost never get useful advice here. I have a couple of streamers and a few private discords I use for my information.

this shit has been going on for decades, tons of businesses do it

Sometimes I like to unfilter the ufr threads and watch the pajeets talk to themselves

I might have found him

bumping

Any way to counter this?

Is this some shariablue shit?

I'm getting reeeeeal tired and sick of this shit.

I'm in their discord, they are still focused on UFR. They don't have anything to do with turtle yet.
Their next coin might be PFR, they are going to stick with UFR until February.

Dear sirs please be willing to buyings upfire - best coin moon destination reach soon!

99.9% of these scams are ausfailians

Its not even one discord. About 5 different groups that I know about spam their shitcoins here.

Groups have been doing the exact same thing with chainlink since the crowdsale ended. Anyone try prove me wrong you fucking cant.

The amount of effort put into memes and obsessive investigation of the tiniest potential leads is a big tell that it's organic NEET autismo shilling.

link seems more like legitimate delusion
>their 2 devs don't communicate with them so they make up one that does

prove yourself right, faggot.

during the pre-sibos days out of nowhere all at the same time, half a dozen threads would pop up full of the same bullshit. the morgan stanley partnership with screencaps of a fake slack chat come to mind.

Ok anons I'm dumping these. Search terms 'alpam'. Could be something, maybe not.
8ch fringe chat archve
archive.is/8X9LA
8ch tech support archive
archive.is/LG6YS
Pastebin archive
archive.is/6pRo7

This. If you can't tell organic memes from buy-a-chinese-artist-for-a-week ones, your brain is too small.

And I mean "buy", these guys will work for 15 hours. Had to pajeet against them for graphics and the motherfuckers made my ass bleed. They work hard

Made me kek too, like damn pajeet you had one job

Alpam is shilling crypto now?
first the satanist cult now this?

@OP do you have a link to the discord you found ALPAM on pls.

>Veeky Forums under assault by real life Satanist pedophiles
I knew migrating here from /tv/ would be an amazing adventure.

bump

Hey, I came here from /tv/ too! When did you come here?

cringe

What a change of scenery from the regular pedophiles on /tv/

You know, around late December with the rest of the newfag brainlet scum. I got sick of all the Star Wars threads and always wanted to give crypto a try.

True. Probably an equal number of Pajeets too because of capeshit threads.

At least the pajeets there aren't trying to sell you shit

>shill points
sell sell sell

I saw that as the same shit, just a bunch of excited hivemind fags trying to work "meme magic" and circlejerk for their team.The same thing happens for big announcements on coins that have way too much volume to be pajeet shillcoins. Ven, Icon and Walton are recent examples.

Do not post pink Wojack, it is an occultic meme created by third parties.

I've been banned from upfire discord for not accumulating any shillpoints

pls press U to pay resbegds ;_;

welcome

Hey thanks man. I'm glad to be here. Already made some money and avoided some losses with some of the advice I've read. Hope you all figure out a way to fuck these Discord shills over at some point.

I have been making quality LINK memes for some time now
Where can I take my prize?

moon when sir?

>specialized team for creating high quality memes
What a fucking joke. How desperate are these people?

It fucking sucks too because biz is one of my favorite boards.

It was kind of obvious when shit like HORSE got shilled here.

Sanjeet, when do i get paid?

>shill point
Ples sirs gib more shill points ok? Thank you very much sirs.

buy ufr

your doing gods work user

M8 they are everywhere, university shills on Veeky Forums, 3rd world parts shills on /diy/, hyundai/kia/lexus shills on Veeky Forums, supplement shills on Veeky Forums. I swear, this is becoming a menace. I didn't even mention the obvious ones on /g/, /v/, /b/ and Veeky Forums

Patel says there is no such operations

/v/ and Veeky Forums seem to be the worst boards for it

If you have 4chanx installed you can filter not only the certain words but the md5 of obvious samefag files posted

as for Veeky Forums I don't see many unless it's an obvious troll thread

Dear Sirs. We don like turtles, please by UFR instead Sirs.

This user gets it.
I bought upfriing long time ago. It is a good investmet, this unfrying coin, wehn you see it, the charts, then you'll realize it to

Unfireing is the future of Cryptocurrencies. Yes
I mean it, the future is unpfriereing.

UFC, BTC, XEM, soon

You call them pajeets, I call them donalds. After watching movies like WOWS and boiler room I'm convinced that americans are soulless scammers who think ordinary people with life savings are mass of muscles with money to throw away

Bump

>eth shilling increases

What else is new? This board has turned into a designated shitting street anyway. I don't know who iss shilling whom anymore in some threads.
I want off this ride.