Fuck it, should I go start living in the boonies with cheap rent and drop $100k on mining rigs?

Fuck it, should I go start living in the boonies with cheap rent and drop $100k on mining rigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

w3schools.com/js/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do whatever makes you happy, user. We're all rooting for you.

Live your dream, OP.

do the maths. If the maths checks out go for it.

trashy candles/10

if you build them wisely and mine the right coins you can probably get your initial ROI within 3 months

after that it's all profit baby

DYOR though, this isn't financial advice.

Replace the bags with graphic cards

That is OP after ETH switches to POS

Just use the 100k to buy coins instead. A lot less work and more gains.

>lot less work

yeah being up 18 hours looking at charts isnt easy unless you're a pro trader with a shit load of coding under ur belt

16, not 18. I guess it helps that I enjoy it so much. Like a video game. Just as much fun as Half Life back in the day except this isn't a waste of my youthful energy. Being a coder helps too of course. Node, Python, and ccxt are next to godliness in this game.

Why would you post such a nice waifu and make me want to cry since I can't get a gf,,,

Can't you just hold a damn coin for more than 3 months? VEN will at least 10x, ETH will 5x, and there are a ton of 10xers this year. Some even 100x

Then just mine monero

>t. retard who thinks he can tell the future
If you think shitcoins like VEN are good bags get out

I use autominers and I mainly end up mining zcash not eth

How is it a shitcoin?

>Mining rigs
>Pic related

This kills the normie gameman

That girl looks like a murderer.

how do your coding skills crossover to crypto? which has been the most valuable?

Not quite sure how to answer but think about it. This whole thing is just a bunch of numbers. And it really all boils down to price and volume. After trading some, I figured out which numbers and what patterns in those numbers matter the most then I wrote scripts to find them. All the exchanges have an API and ccxt even abstracts that for you. Python is great if you are just polling or want to set discrete buys and sells. Node, being nonblocking on i/o is great for websocket programming when you want a constant up to the instant feed.

what do people typically charge for scripts like these that would look for parameters that I set?

Nothing. w3schools.com/js/
All of that is hardly 5-6 hours work if you've ever coded even casually before.

At least you got quads brah

Like the other guy said, the coding isn't hard. If you must pay, less than 5 grand. The real trick is knowing exactly what to ask for then knowing what to do when you get it. I couldn't imagine trying to compete with other traders without my scripts. I don't know how anybody makes real money by hand when going up against what's out there.

thanks for letting me know about ccxt, i had been handcoding all intereactions with the exchange myself

how much backtesting do you? and how do you segment your backtesting data? (training vs testing)

I feel like bots took over the market completely and besides small profit margin trading and occasional moon missions it's hard to believe anyone makes any money

Dude, your user id is wet poot! I love it. My strategy is a bit unconventional so back testing isn't as useful as it would seem. That said, for 99% of bot makers I highly recommend it. Not much else I can offer on that.
I may have came off too pessimistic. If you are frustrated by bots on your exchange of choice, find another one. I don't want to name names but there is a huge variance and good manual trading can be done, you just have to find the right place. Happy hunting.

you fucking mongoloid, every ETH miner will start pumping the difficulty on every other altcoin

post blockfolia/delta

It's upthread. Not particularly inspiring but I just really refined my strategy in late December. Since then, I've 4x'd my holdings. And January hasn't been too kind on most people here.

Why dont you faggot miner use diesel generators?

i dropped 70k on mining rigs and now i have a passive income of about 200k/yr

What are you running? Gimme deets

how? is it worth buying a graphics card and doing gpu mining?

Electricity in rural areas is expensive.

>not using solar power for free gainz

just run masternodes, way less stressful

Not Monero

What does BIZ use to mine? I payed off my gpu by mining ETH last year and I'm thinking of using nicehash instead. Too bad it pays out in that shitcoin (btc) instead of ETH

>they have no idea how fucked mining will be once casper hits

every pow coin will fucking tank because they can't handle the sell volume of miners like ETH can

interesting picture