Anyone else miss the crypto boat? It's too late now isn't it?

Anyone else miss the crypto boat? It's too late now isn't it?

During late 2012-2014 I used to read about crypto daily but didn't pull the trigger.

Now I am close to homeless and wageslaving to try and catch the train but I think its already left the station. I don't even have a single crypto yet.

Meanwhile, everyone on Veeky Forums got rich and are living the life I can only dream of, buying new homes, cars and fucking hot chicks.

Do I just end it now?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ive seen this thread before, hmmm

What do you mean?

I actively shitposted on /g/ back in 2010 when BTC was under a cent

Sage'd bitcoin threads, reported them, called bitcoin a botnet and the threads viral marketing

Well thats gotta hurt
Pain

>he fell for the "everyone on Veeky Forums got rich" meme

pathetic, kek

Not everyone but a lot of anons did
I've seen anons on here say they're poor meanwhile they have 300k~ crpyto

Feels bad man

Jesus Christ that is painful to look at even

Buy some ETH and wait a year.
I believe u can fly user

you made your street now shit in it

I cant otherwise I would

Crypto is useless without cashing out. In 2 weeks nobody here will be a millionaire. Smart money got out weeks ago, biz will be the eternal bagholder.

smart money is buying back in in two or three weeks

right now everything is going to trade sideways other than undervalued coins like XRB

Well which is it guys?

It isn't too late, it's just harder now. There are still new coins, some even make it to the top 100. You just need to keep up on things. Veeky Forums can sometimes have info, bitcoin talk is good.

it means you recycled this shitty thread
fuck off

> missed the crypto boat
have you checked GVC? Looks promising, bought a eth earlier etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

You did not miss a lot yet...dont listed to most people here giving you some random coins whatever.

Just put as much money as you can afford into Digibyte and let it grow over the long term. Its sitting under 7 cents right now, we have a lot of moving space before $2 - $3...it has many benefits over top coins and in fact one of the Bitcoin fork coins uses digishield that is developed by digibyte.

For more check out website www.digibyte.io

I believe we can still make it, user. We just have to be savvier than before. Yeah, it's probably too late to just buy $100 worth of some coin, hold for two years and walk away millionaires. But we can still get very rich with some hard work. There will be another bull run and another one after that before it's over. Bust your ass this year and next year you wont have to.

I have no crypto so I cant buy shit coins yet

probably too late. Just be glad you didn't buy in before the crash

Wow you already made it user

youre not too late

too late?

accumulate OMG and retire in 12 months

you realise market is up massively if you look back like 3 weeks... you faggots literally act like it's doomsday when there's a dip

>45k made it
kek
45k aint shit you stinky pajeet

It is to me and I'm not even Pajeet
Just poor as shit

Start with a few hundred and take this thing seriously for a few months and it won't seem like shit for long. Trust me. I started with $2500 and just traded up. If a brainlet like me can do it'll anybody can. You might lose some at first but don't give up. My first couple of weeks trading, I got stopped out of NEO at 750k sats and it shot right back up to 1MM. While I was sleeping. I couldn't believe it. Learned a lesson though. That and a few more and now I have this trading thing down.

Literally just buy 100$ worth of TRTL and come back in a year and cash out your 100k

Can you help me out?

Search quickfingersluc on YouTube. Best advice you'll ever get on Veeky Forums

No I mean can you send me something to start with just a little

People having money and power would be useless if there wasn't an endless amount of wagecuck slaves like yourself to push the wagons... Accept your fate and fuck off faggot before you're late for check in time

this nigger

Guess not then..

sauce my dude?

>VEN

It's still early

Issue for me is like.. Put 100 in bat and link each.. Both dip. Must I just wait or after 2 weeks chalk them up yo losses

To*/as losses

fucking kek

All I have is ven and eth. So /comfy

same here.
cant believe i was actually here. 2013 and 2014 reading about btc and believed in it..
and still didn't do anything. was poor in school