RIP LINK

Its over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YyeNEiM09ao
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?sle=true#
icodrops.com/cindicator/
github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/12
vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao

Another high profile win for the /MobiusMilitia/

Justed

for those with weak hands yes
for me never

lol oh no.

Look at this faggots selling history sold all the way up to almost $1.

hold me brothers, i almost thought about selling it all

he sold 15k at 0.15 40k at 0.23 and now he some how has 86k to sell at .82. His folio profit doesn't add up nigger is larping, screenshot the orderbook or gtfo nigger

You know I used to be a complete hater of Ian Balina, I just fucking hated him with his smug face, pretentious clothing, "hacking the system" shit and all that kind. But then I thought about it, and realized he is basically what Veeky Forums embodies. Getting rich off the backs of others, being considered a legitimate expert on blockchain tech (he doesn't know anything about the tech, just in it for the money) and overall maximum con artist. I then went to his Instagram and scrolled all the way back through his posts out of curiosity and he is just a Veeky Forumsrealite which did side hustles, wageslaving and pennystocks. I then looked at his early portfolios when he started early 2017 and it was Veeky Forums to the letter with all the garbage which got shilled here.

He then ventured into a niche with those ico's and through his accumulated internet fame, he became an ico expert by looking teams up on linkedin and determining they are "all star" if they worked at fortune 500 companies and some other stats like initial market cap, slapped them in a spreadsheet and made people pay for it. Due to initially all ico's doing well, he legitimized himself by calling those. And now by mere sheep effect, all ico's he invests in become successful as well.

I don't particularly like this man or hate him, but I do respect him. He is basically everything Veeky Forumsrealites want to be, embodied in a successful entity. It wouldn't surprise me if he was an avid lurker/poster here. Now, he doesn't need this place anymore but he probably still comes here once in a while for a giggle and looking back at the idiots who still haven't made it (he retired recently off crypto).

So yeah, Ian if you read this. Respect. Well done man. You managed to escape this shit hole. But you are still a shill.

>its over
fuck, I hope so. if only...

That's good buy signal in my opinion. Cucking minorities from wealth. General Lee would be proud

What pisses me off the most, is this faggot didnt he have much link. Like seriously, only 71 k worth. I have 5x more than that. Hell, 20% has more link than that, yet, people are giving a shit? Why? Who the fuck takes this man serious? In the stock world, you arent given any credit unless you drop something like 10 million dollars.

20% of biz*

Buy signal, not even kidding. Don't trust that guy.

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way. The Bitcoin superconference will be a total shitshow, it always is. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has the momentum/edge now.

This.

So... the communication which has been the same since the beginning + Veeky Forums shilling makes you sell. Well done.

Welcome to the /MobiusMilitia/ my friend, we'll be in our lambos by June

Same here desu
I used to hate money niggs but most of the ICOs he shillls do well, sometimes for the wrong reasons but he was the first one to come up with an strategy to profit off ICOs which were incredibly risky when it started to catch on, and he made some 3-4million off it.
Whenever I see him shilling an ico im already in I know it will do well, as much as I hate it.
This doesn’t mean shit for link tho, redpilled a few deluded bag holders tho.

You gotta love the dip, user, not hate it
youtu.be/YyeNEiM09ao

>what if he pretended to sell LINK so all his followers dump their cheap bags to him.

Huge buy signal slapping you across the face

good post. i respect him too and quite frankly is absolutely correct about chainlink. Im holding 70k of these fuckers and i should have sold @ ATH. this coin isn't going anywhere for months until the team gets some momentum behind it

Please sell, hopefully this'll be the move that proves this monkey's a fraud

Well TRONIX should be his #1 coin then considering how positive J sun's tweets are. This monkey is a hack

I bought at 76 now it's 68 how long till it's over 76 so I can sell?????????????

He had like 82k kek gtfo

This.. he pretends to be some big shot but he has so market sell his tiny link holding ? Lmao so fuckking gay

Good Riddance

What even is this meme link? Why dont you guys invest your money in projects with future, own blockchain, features that beat every top coin, etc.... Digibyte of course.

copypasta

Link is shit but this guy is such an incredibly obnoxious twat

I'm sure he's crying, wiping his tears with his $72,000 profit.

>aaaaahhh mommy they're not posting lambo pics from their official twitter, how do they expect me to hold this without team artificially propping up the price just one month away from main net release
Good riddance, nigger.

I hope it triggers more sell offs, I'm putting another $10k into LINK next week.

Nice, can't wait for this LARPING nigger to have to rebuy in at $5+
Dont forget this is the same guy who told you all to stay out of the Matrixchain ICO! Its already x5 ico...

Lol, he gets called on stuff like this all the time. Always claims to sell things at prices that would be impossible given the timeframe.

You forgot Cindicator, Reason: Weak Team:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?sle=true#
too bad, it made a x26 ROI so far:
icodrops.com/cindicator/
not to mention he’s an advisor for scams like GoNetwork :
github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/12

Dudes got about $4m, most of which came from investing in ICX, DRGN & WaBi pre-sale. WAN coming up as well.

Meanwhile you autists complain about a few grand of link.

I'm sure he's guttted about missing cindicator. Not like 4/5 of his other pics all did over 50x.

>FUD

Just check this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2

Its gonna go to the moon.

Praise kek, this nig sold his LINK!

He's an ''advisor'' in Nucleus Vision and they just canceled their ICO and are doing a penny worth airdrop basically free marketing by shilling from pajeets and they get basically nothing in return, good job