Can someone summarize what omg does in a couple of sentences?

Can someone summarize what omg does in a couple of sentences?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
moneytis.com/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bangs yo momma on fridays

visa on the blockchain

it's banking the unbanked and unbanking the banked

it's that simple

it doesnt get shilled on Veeky Forums anymore
now stop posting

IT UNBANKS THE ORACLE PROBLEM

Just wait until it pumps. Everyone will tell you then and you'll ve too late

it causes you a lot of pain for a long period of time

Two words:

Skateboard

I already own some. I know the basics but I've heard it's trying to do a shit ton of other stuff as well.

solid fundamentals

Solid fundamentals

makes money

Skateboard pump

lambocoin

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve OMG

it's actually re-unbanking the previously unbanked who became banked when bankers banked the banks with the central banks. also skateboards
/thread

Does this really allow people to pay with crypto without businesses even knowing that you used it?

OP, it's making me a millionaire in 700 days

huge if true

It's a bank account, but instead of holding fiat it holds crypto.

decentralized authority trustless payment oracle system

Allows all shit currencys to be used for anything. Got those stabucks points or whatever, now you can spend that garbage somewhere else like a grocerries store.

This is a huge problem in Asia since most don't have banks and have most of their "wealth" locked up in shit that's not transferable.

It's also going to hjave proof of stake which will be paying divide up all transaction fees and allocate them to people who stake their coins.

It's success is closely tied to Ethereum, since it's going to be taking on plasma and proof of stake as well.

Most exciting non shit coin project, it's a team full of all stars like Vitalik(guy who made ETH).

This, plus the white label Wallet SDK is fucking amazing. Meaning fex. Amazon can start using blockchain technology simply by starting to use their white label software development kit.

So you see no the normal Amazon logo, pay normally in their website and have no idea the whole payment process goes through OMG network.

what do you see the staking prices being?

It's pretty much impossible to totally summarize it in a few sentences.

This is a big part of the reason brainlets don't understand it

wow.....why the fuck do I own REQ, should i dump for this??

For gods sake why are newfags so dense, they are not direct competitors
>why
DYO FUCKING RESEARCH

in 15 years, one OMG will set you for life.

still.. why own REQ, OMG will be better than any of these shitcoins on here.

OMG=Bank account
REQ=Payment portal

If anything they are prime candidates for a partnership. Why do you people fail to see this.

It's like saying. "Holy shit why did I invest in an ATM manufacturer when I could have invested in the bank instead!!". They are complementary to each other.

Jokes on you i own both

make you rich

You're a fucking idiot.

Some actual argumentation?

Read both whitepapers. They both have a different business model and target different markets. REQ is focused on the business end with accounting,auditing,invoicing tools

OMG is focused on low to mid-end consumers and to act as a bank account with transfers of wealth between those bank accounts.

They don't even target the same demographic a little bit. I however see a partnership coming up between the two if they both succeed.

friends with vitalik, ticker is the same as a popular shorthand term, dev stands with apple skateboard

Can you elaborate more on the differencees between REQ and OMG

Outside of Accounting/Auditing what can I use REQ for that I couldn't just use OMG for?

thanks

This is a little bit like saying. "Outside of driving what can I use my car for that I couldn't use my living room for?"

The accounting/auditing is essential as it gives businesses an incentive to use REQ as a payment portal. Meanwhile OMG is used as a bank account. Have your wealth in one wallet and you can transfer that wealth from one wallet to another.

Yet what is more used on the internet Bank to bank transfers or Paypal payments?

There are multiple reasons why that's the case. One of the main reasons is accounting and ease of use. With REQ you don't even need to own any crypto to use it.

But you are making it out as if OMG and REQ are targeting the same market which is insane. I hold both because I realize they target entirely different markets.

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

Please read this to realize why they are not competitors and instead would benefit from a partnership

OMG's target is the entire world.

REQ's target is essentially nobody because it's a shitcoin run by a bunch of French "developers".

If you honestly think REQ has ANY PLACE WHATSOEVER in the future of crypto then you obviously have no clue what you're talking about and your support for OMG is the broken clock being right.

You're a fucking idiot.

This is still no actual argumentation. Just lots of words without saying anything.

I'm guessing most of you guys don't have backgrounds in finance thus can't see the nuance between different markets and demographics.

If you think that OmiseGO and REQ have an overlap in target audience you are objectively wrong.

Oh I agree that they're not competitors just was wondering if i'd missed anything. You seem to know what you're talking about so thought to ask.

Why not actually explain why they can't be used in conjunction with each other as opposed to just FUDing like a brainlet retard

So what does omg do what Stellar doesn't? Right now I'm seeing an established "banked the unbanked" coin whilst Omg is giving shit tier returns.

Just like you saying REQ will succeed in anything has no actual argumentation.

I'm going to build a flying car. There, fucking invest in me.

You just paint on the veneer of business legitimacy because you listen to some REQ blog post talking about muh accounting. Now youre going to tell me REQ will succeed because accounting is important. Really connected thoughts there bud.

This coin is shit. It's run by idiots like you. It will never do anything because there is precisely zero talent behind it.

>why they can't be used in conjunction
Thats not the issue.

The issue is that REQ is a shitcoin

Fair enough can you explain why you think this? I understand the mainnet isn't out, but what is so bad about the coin?

There is so little talent in this space that I write off literally every project until I am shown convincing evidence that they know what they're doing.

This is the most complicated and technical market IN HISTORY. Some random fucking people on LinkedIn are not doing this. Some shitty French developers are not doing this. The only reason I support OMG is because it's run by the only people in the blockchain space with legitimacy.

How are you going to prove my assumption wrong? MUH "accounting"?

No, 99.9% of coins are either known scams or effectively scams because the team is too incompetent to build what they promise. REQ is the latter.

I've never said that REQ will succeed in their mission. Hell, I even said "if they succeed". It's still a gamble to invest in projects and they can always fail or not come to fruition this is always the case within crypto.

However seeing as Request Network is actually ahead of schedule right now there is no reason to doubt their ability to accomplish what they have set out to do.

Can you specifically point out what you think they won't be able to accomplish technically?

Scaling.

There, have fun with that.

Oh then I can reassure you that you don't need to doubt them. As they actually had started a company before starting Request Network. It's called Moneytis and you can visit it yourself moneytis.com/. This proves that they have the technical expertise and the mindset to actually build it.

If you have a specific thing you think they can't accomplish, please point it out.

If it's "scaling" then I need to point out that REQ wants to disconnect from the ETH chain just like OMG is doing right now.

>disconnect from the ETH chain just like OMG is doing right now.
You have no idea what you're talking about just like REQ.

Just like all the people from [prestigious university]

Just like all the people from [known company]

I don't give the slightest shit about moneyfagtits or whatever crap company they made.

It's almost like blockchain is a new thing you know?

I'm starting to think you're just trolling because you can't seem to point towards actual objective things and seem to avoid the technology in question. I'm going to leave the thread.

I'm not even here to advocate for REQ. Just to notify people that REQ and OMG are not competitors and thus both REQ and OMG holders don't need to FUD each other's coin or even compare them.

But the OMG ewallet will function as a payment portal where user can trasfer any crypto and the reciever such as a business will be able to choose what crypto or even fiat they want to receive in. All using omg. If that isn't what req is doing then the pope doesn't shit in the woods.

>notify people that REQ and OMG are not competitors
Yeah with that awesome blog post from REQ itself. Really unbiased review there pal.

You can leave but how's about actually studying Plasma so you can understand even the simplest major scaling innovation.

Good luck gambling shitcoins

This art is beatiful

Omg's value proposition means nothing if the funds aren't insured. Isn't the point of crypto to be your own bank anyways? Omg gets hacked and your all fucked. No different than keeping money on an exchange especially since the dex is built in.

Good luck funding tranny sucky sucky bangcok coin.

Yes this is correct. But realize that OMG is from a consumer standpoint. It's your bank account and you can pay from there (like a wire transfer).

REQ is from a business standpoint so a business implements a "pay with request network" button on their store and all their accounting,auditing and invoicing gets done for them automatically (which saves them a ton of money) which is why they will use REQ.

What will happen in practise is that people will have an OMG "bank account" and then on a store click on "pay with Request Network" and then pay with their OMG over the request network. Because the businesses would want to benefit from the automated accounting.

Meanwhile if you want to send money to your friend or pay someone in person then sure you'll just use OMG "wire-transfers" just like you do right now with conventional banks.

True, until Plasma becomes a reality OMG is going nowhere.

However if they can pull it off OMG is going to outer space.

Then why does OMG have over 50 announced partnerships and why does Omise process 9 figures daily for its business clients that they've directly said will all convert to OMG and why has OMG declared already that they'll announce a major conglomerate partnership in Q1 and everyone is speculating a major bank as the affiliation and why does OMG create an SDK that allows any business to paint over it's software to run it's own business app on the OMG mainnet?

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU'RE A DISINEGENOUS REQ SHILL THAT HAS NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT

t. OMG bagholder who got 20% gains over the past few months whilst everyone else did 20-50x.

Should've just stuck to stocks, you boomer crypto faggot.

Did the shill I'm talking to engage the REQ telegram group?

Hello faggot, want to tell me why keeping track of your balance on a fucking payments app is an innovation?

MUH ACCOUBTING

Nothing of what you said made what I said invalid. And again I own a large amount of OMG.

What you said only explained why OmiseGO is on #24 on coinmarketcap and why REQ is at #88.

I don't even know what point you are trying to make with what you said so I can't really address it. Do you want to compare the amount of partnerships with that of REQ? Again this is useless since they are not competitors and target a different market segment within finance.

I think they're partnering with Apple to make skateboards.

>OMG is for consumers, REQ is business
>here's a fucking list of OMG business affiliations
>nothing you said invalidates my point
You guys should brainstorm better shilling

I'm not shilling anything I'm a long-term OMG holder. If anything YOU are spreading FUD by saying that REQ and OMG are competitors.

Show me how much OMG you own you fucking troll.