Veeky Forums if you have almost no skills and need to go an entry level shitjob, which would you pick?

Veeky Forums if you have almost no skills and need to go an entry level shitjob, which would you pick?

>call center
>fastfood/retail
>warehousing
>low skill manual labor in production
>some kind of office datacucking
>being a janitor/cleaning shit

lol you won't get any of those jobs without experience, maybe fast-food and retail, but the others no chance.

I work in recruitment and handled fills for most of those jobs before, we wouldn't consider an application without experience in anything other than fast food/ retail / general labouring.

Warehouse or low skill manual production.

Fast food, shit-tier retail (ie. Dollar General, Walmart, Goodwill, etc) and MAYBE call center are the only two that will take you with no skills and no experience.

Also, being a janitor is actually good money a lot of places

Probably warehousing.
Anything involving customers is hell.

Honestly you could get a shitty datacuck job as long as you didnt literally drop out of school at 14 and can prove some degree of computer literacy.

You just want some fuckin data entry spreadsheet job. It will destroy your soul but i assume you're autistic so you wont be able to sell burgers or jeans to thotties without spilling your spaghetti all over the cash register.

Ye, this is why I chose it also. Cleaning is disgusting, and officework could be alright if you have your own place or spot. Not with thousands of idiots in the same room

He's not getting hired at any warehouse with no experience and no connections because every other asshole has the same idea about the hierarchy of retarded wagecuck jobs that you do.

OP here I have a job right now at a metal factory, and I have some experience in warehousing. But I was always miserable and have no education so thinking of maybe trying to get into an office

Honestly OP if you're American you'd be better off joining the military and trying out for SOF. If you make it, it's pretty much a golden ticket to get into a great job/university. You also can get college credit depending on what you do/did.

uk

Warehousing
Manual labour becomes nice when you get yosed to it.
Data entry is a slave job that drains your soul.
Call center second best depending on where you live

I imagine in the U.K. it's similar. I'm sure if you were a sgt. in the SAS you'd have little problem getting into Oxford.

Pushing shopping carts is my go to for the least bullshit low level job in existence. Its especially nice if its in a nice climate. You can go the whole work day never saying a word to anyone and you stay in shape moving shopping carts around. Its easy work. I can often spend time thinking about designing complex systems or finding solutions to ideas that I usually do in my spare time. UX design is my main gig but I am now self employed.

If I ever was in a situation where I had no choice but to work a shit job pushing shopping carts would be my choice. Zero mental energy expended.

Data cucking or warehouse, I've done fast food and call centre when I was in college literally AIDS

Biz doesn't deserve you

Security guard. Easy money doing nothing

I pushed shopping carts at target in California.

If you push carts everyday you’ll never be in great weather all the time.

I was placed doing carts because I was high as shit all the time so they placed me with the literal retards to push carts.

It’s not an easy job, requires more mental work than you’d think

Have to maneuver 25-50 carts through traffic and also couldn’t leave until all carts were back inside. Or waking up at 5am for Black Friday to go push carts in the dark.

Shit was depressing man, easy to get trapped in your mind.

I can't get a shitty office job even with a degree, how are you going to get one?

Im looking at a data administrator jog right now is this shit just typing bullshit into a pc?

needs license and strong social skills

call center if you enjoy torturing people over the phone. did it for three years when I was in high school/college and it was fun

datacucking if you want a comfy job where you work a quarter of the time and browse the internet for the rest. they look for people that can type 50 wpm when you should be at 150

Kneepads have a low barrier to entry, and pays well depending on how much effort you're willing to put in.

data admin is usually transposing written documents into a database and adhoc office duties like scanning, shredding, mailing, etc

it's very good

Do security, OP

>not getting $30+/hr driving a forklift around a warehouse crashing into things and playing on your phone in the toilets

c'mon man