FFFFFFFfffffffUUUUUUUUUuuuu

Started daytrading 2 days ago on a dedicated account with just 1 eth
Made 0.08 eth the first day
Got stuck with XLM bags the second day, unwilling to take the loss
Now watching ETH pump

Im too lazy to do taxes, am I fckd?

never all in

I'm trying to spam-start a meme. Please post to /r/bitcoin

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Bitcoin, is in fact, the Bitcoin Core fork, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Bitcoin Limited. Bitcoin Limited is not a functioning cryptocurrency unto itself, but rather one component of a fully functioning peer-to-peer electronic cash system made useful by the Bitcoin blockchain, hashing algorithm and distributed network comprising a full peer-to-peer electronic cash sytem as defined by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Many users run a modified version of Bitcoin Unlimited every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, Bitcoin Limited which is widely used today is often called Bitcoin, and many of its users are not aware that it is actually a fork of Bitcoin Unlimited, developed by Satoshi Nakamoto. There really is a Bitcoin, and people are using it, but some have begun referring to Bitcoin as Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin Limited is a node implementation: a client that verifies and relays transactions across the network. a node is an essential part of a peer-to-peer electronic cash system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a distributed network. Bitcoin Limited is used in combination with the Bitcoin Blockchain: the whole system is basically Bitcoin Unlimited with a smaller block size. All the so-called “Bitcoin” implementations are really forks of Bitcoin Unlimited.

I traded eth for btc last week

This crypto thing is one of those times I'm glad to be living in a third-world Caribbean country
At least if I make it and I get ready to cash out, I don't have a bunch of regulations and tax shit to deal with, and they most likely won't have anything in place over here legally for many years until they realize how mainstream/lucrative crypto will be worldwide
They keep screwing you Americans over. Already have regulations, and taxes where you have to account for every crypto transaction.....you cant even participate in certain ICOs; what the hell? lol

Who is this imposter?

Sold ETH for tether at $1012 two days ago during the Japanese exchange fud. Still sitting on tether seeing ETH climb and in fear off tether collapsing..fuck me, I regret selling my 31 ETH FUCK I AM SO PISSED!

I've gained "money" but lost coins today, so I know that when the pump happens on the coin, I could have made around 8% more than I will.

Had 5.8 btc when it was ATH, now have zero from bad trades. Tried earning it back with some more money twice, failed both times. Guess I'm just not cut out for all this, gonna find some other way of getting money.

I'm stuck atm Father, I have 20 NEO of investable coin but I want a PFR node (just need 7k more) but I don't know if it's legit or not. Apart from that I have a lot of money in Ethercraft and I can't believe I'm letting a bunch of nerds decide the faith of thousands of $.

Sold my 1.1 ETH last night at 1127. Sucks meng, at least I didn't get as justed as you.

Half in tether half in shitcoins right now.

I shilled my friends BTC 2 years ago and now I suddenly have more "friends".

Stop sinning in the Church of Coin.

>told all my friends about COSS when it was 6 cents in november
>loaded up my bags (200k)
>fucking begged them to buy it
>pumps to 50c, plead with them to buy some
>pumps to $1, still nobody listens
>pumps to $2, a few friends buy
>pumps to $2.50, whale friend buys 80k
>literally might have single handedly pushed it to $3
>crashes back to 90c
>all my friends hate me
>mfw

I hold LBRY Credits and EMC2. Kill me.

JUST

I made 20 ETH shilling coins on biz that I just contracted hours earlier.

I actually like the concept of UFR, but I will never buy some because of the pajeets.

wouldnt be worried cuz in the long term you will be right about it. Let them apologize when COSS hits 20 bucks

taking losses is the hard part to learn
already learning to take profits is goodalso

prrfffft nice try

>Bought ven at .0080 Eth
>Panic sold ven at .006 Eth
>Fomo'd back in at .007 Eth
Fuck me eh

I don't see the meme ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I only put 1 ether in Jibrel

I literally just bought a considerable amount of ETH at ATH. I don't know why. It's not like it will climb much higher

I made the first nujak. I am sorry

why man, its buy low sell high not the other way around

Your sins can not be repeled.

And I thought I was dumb

Spent ages on 4 different "research/recommend X for a tip" threads only to never be sent any money. I never beg even though I'm poor as fuck, but if you're gna tip for research, then don't be a fucking pussy and not hold up your end of the deal.

I had 120 ETH at one point

I shill shitcoins that somehow moon a few days later, i am starting to believe i have some magic mooning powers.

Being a 10k poorfag, 70% in RLC, spent my 30% ETH on SHP ICO yesterday before today's moon. Fuck me how do I get rid of this gypsy curse.

Oh no you fucking don't.

you'd be surprise how common this is

trading isnt for plebs

Who is THIS impostor?