Crypto is a scam

Financier here.

Everyone on the street is short. Vinklevosses are cashing out, but can only do 1-2K BTC A DAY, Vitalik is trying to shop OTC collars on his ethereum bullshit with a 95% haircut and a double digit vol skew, the LTC gook already got out, etc.

Lots of exchanges such as Kraken are essentially bankrupt on paper and aren't honouring cash outs (they keep stalling insisting on "security verification") etc.

God speed coin faggots

just waitin for the products and all normies flooding in

financier of what, your moms house?

My namme is Jean Cripteau and I am from the Pluteau. I have come back to warn you that cripteau is plateau and your money to zereau.

>collars
Maybe if you used proper grammar I'd believe you.

right, go play with your kikes' imaginary """money"""

>when your coins go to 0 you win
t. Just'din Trudeau

kek made me chuckle

Still waiting on the bonuses to flood in to crypto. They're coming, lads!

Just short the loonie, USDCAD will blow past 1.5 once Trump cancels NAFTA.

Are you autistic? Do you know what a collar is?

>imaginary money
Fiat has inherent value you fucking monkey in that the state can enslave the population under threat of lethal force to produce material things

Thx, just sold 100k.

>refers to himself as a financier
>anons don’t realize this is a know-nothing larp

proof

You know nothing. KYS, poorfag.

Winklevoss's aren't selling you mongol

>Vinklevosses are cashing out, but can only do 1-2K BTC A DAY, Vitalik is trying to shop OTC collars on his ethereum bullshit with a 95% haircut and a double digit vol skew
Source?

Sure it is, have fun with that. Meanwhile I will be joining the lamboland with my UFR moon rocket.

Post sources on Kraken and Winklevoss claims?

>Lots of exchanges such as Kraken are essentially bankrupt on paper and aren't honouring cash outs (they keep stalling insisting on "security verification") etc.
I cashed out a little this past week. This is bullshit.
Sage for fud

Anyone who says this “lethal force backs Fiat” is a complete autist who has never read a history book. What do you think happened in the Weimar Republic? What you think they’re gonna deploy soldiers to walk down the streets ensuring hyperinflation doesn’t happen? But those soldiers need to be paid in something to enforce that, and that thing is worthless... etc etc

You cannot use violence to ensure the value of fiat currency you brainlet.

>the LTC gook already got out, etc.
And yet he is still working on his coin. Nice try.

>implying Vitalik cares about your human concept of money

finance is a scam, crypto is very real
but there's money to be made on it
why are you fudding right now tho? wrong point in time, wait until ath

>Just short the loonie, USDCAD will blow past 1.5 once Trump cancels NAFTA
this

still waiting for bitcoin to hit 8k huh big guy?

Kekeau

CLASSIC

NO COINER

COPE