You know the guy who arrives at the party when everyone's either drunk in the corner or has gone home already...

You know the guy who arrives at the party when everyone's either drunk in the corner or has gone home already? That's you right now. The people who got rich from crypto have long left the building and are living a life free from wagecuckery, because they were there early. All you are doing is scraping up the leftovers and deluding yourselves that the party is still going, or even just about to start.
Everyone who has been with crypto for so long, through the 3-year bear market, deserves to have millions upon millions. But somehow you seem to think that you have a right to the same kind of money. You don't. The last bullrun was the reward for everyone sticking with this shit for so long. If you sold early, you didn't get rich. If you came late, you didn't get rich. And now they finally got what they deserved and left the party. But you only just arrived. There's no reason why you should get that kind of wealth as well, and you won't.
You were too stupid to see this once in a lifetime opportunity. You were too cowardly to take a risk. Too dumb to say 'man, bitcoin sucks, but maybe it'll get somewhere' and just get those 1000 BTC for $5. This was your chance, and you won't see such a boom again in your lifetime. Just accept that you probably won't make much more than x5 at best by holding a bunch of shitcoins and move on with your life. You're wasting your time with crypto now. Better look for the next big thing and be early this time. Then maybe you're one of the people you invested next to nothing and became a millionaire.

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Jim breyer

The "normies come in, we get out" meme was relevant only back when crypto was nothing but a few currencies. Considering that the focus is shifting to dedicated utility ecosystems and has been doing so for years now, this is all only getting started.

The objective is to overtake and assimilate the masses, not accumulate a few coins and sell them for fiat.

>The people who got rich from crypto have long left the building and are living a life free from wagecuckery

They are over at /gif/ masturbating to blacked videos

Been in crytpo since 2011. Every dip people like you start complaining and whining that crypto is dead. And guess what, every time it ends up higher then the previous time. Just take some monthly profit and stop being a whiny bitch.

>so you think you deserve
no, i just want it. there's a difference. it's not a fucking crime to want something. is the party over? maybe, whatever, i'm not going anywhere else tonight and theres still some beer in the keg. meanwhile this is a party house, friday nights jam might be over, saturday is only a year away at most. if you think blockchain is dead you haven't been paying attention, even if btc is done, crypto has only begun

Exchanges are still open, I can still buy coins. Seems like it’s going to be around a while.

>Thinks its over
Ive still yet to see the big business money

Recap.
I agree on this part: "There's no reason why you should get that kind of wealth as well, and you won't."
Those 'new investors' contribute almost notting to the development. And no, buying coins is not contributing. Running nodes, doing code audits, searching for bugs, writing tools, that is contributing. And that are primarily early investors.

>funding developers is not supporting development
what did user mean by this

>leaving the party
>ever

this

what the fuck am i supposed to move all my money to?

stocks? LMFAO
real estate? an even bigger bubble that i can't liquidate and invokes all kinds of real world risk?

the party will be over once normies are using crypto over cash and credit

check the charts, bitcoins not dead and its never going to die.

*blocks your path*

/thread

Bitch, that was just the pregame and you already passed out. Party hasn't even got here yet

Funding developers is donating your coins to the people who develop code. You fund nothing by just buying coins. Moreover a real decentrilezed project

Kek you stupid faggot we're only at about 6-7 billion invested

you shut the fuck up ive been here since fucking 2013 . i dont know how you can write such a fucking post , we are not evem started yet you little faggot . we are going to 20 fucking trilllion .

Pregame was half a year ago. The party started in November and lasted to the first week of January. Plenty of time to get rich, now it'll be so slow that you'd have a better chance of becoming a millionaire by gambling.

Exactly.

>push price of coins up
>developer coins worth more
what part do you not understand

DELETE THIS NOW

I know I joined late and it's simply because I was distracted with others things. The reason the party isn't even yet to begin yet is because the goal is to say fuck off to the central banks. So you can go fuck yourself you jew

>banks
oh, we're going after more than just banks now.

You're an idiot.

Not the gubment oh no

That's not what i said

More centralized things can be decentralized now

Reforming the government to fit the needs of a crypto-based society is basically the same as destroying it.
No of course governments won't go away, but they'll have to mutate so much they'll be completely different from what they were.
Governments today are 99% invested in money, if money loses its meaning or value, they're basically done for.

pretty much true.
unfortunately i was a neet with huge dents the last 4 years and therefore had no money leftover whatsoever.
maybe if i had a few bucks to spend i would not invested anyways because your description is pretty close to reality.
but now im in just for this 5x, where like 1/3 of the gains will be consumed by tax and fees.
feels really bad.

If you were here in the beginning you should have understood by now that nobody knows how this shit is going to end. in 2 years there's going to be coins in the top 10 that don't even exist yet. People that begin investing tomorrow aren't even remotely close to being late... 10T total mcap. How can you not see this.

It's not a dip right now, it's a long lasting correction like 2014.

Also people like you make me angry, patterns do not repete ad vitam aeternam, there will be a time where it's going to crash for good and your "It's always going back to new ATH" will be dead and buried hopefully by then

pozhole commie

>tfw wasn't late

I've got 300k all in on VEN right now and another 200k on XLM, literally going to be the easiest million I've ever made.

IMO I think you can still make it (1 million goal) if you have at least 100k in VEN, just wait a couple years. Or hell even 100k in ETH if it ever hits 5k per coin or more.

OP is a faggot. Disregard the INT shill part in the pic.

This is exactly the point. If you're already >100k you're probably going to make it by just waiting. If not you either jump from shitcoin ICO to shitcoin ICO and hope to god you're not getting scammed and get at least x5 consistently. The existing coins are pretty much priced in now.

>when marketcap was 300billion, net inflow was 6billion
So actually only 6 billion was invested. not 300.
6 billion is fucking *nothing*

If you can't wrap your head around this, consider the following.

There are four identical houses on an island.
You buy one for 200k.
Other owners hold their houses, and housing 'marketcap' is now at 800k, despite only 200k was spent.

Pic related is you.

>Projecting your failures.

Chainlink will make me a millionaire.

thing is - could you actually live in these houses or are they more like artificial and no one would ever be able to live in these houses?

>Dat subtle INT Shilling

>he think we are in crypto only for Fiat gains.

dude some anons are filthy rich already and are not in for the gains but for the ride. I was a filthy nocoiner for years but got into crypto because of the memes and the fights in pol and /b/.
The ride never ends..
There will be anons that are millionaires in their wallet but will never cash out entirely. We are most likely in crypto forever. Like in this God forsaken board.

Are you a millionaire now?

He gets it.

I need to park 40k. Safest thing is BTC.

Oh, this thread again.

Since end of December every day BTC alone has a aggregated trading volume of 8-20 BILLION USD. Lets cut away 50% of that median for all sorts of reasons and you still have a turnover of 7BILLION USD on each fucking day. And thats only January, amounting already to 200 BILLION of money in it. October to December 17 and all the time before that are not taken into account here. There’s a shitload of real money in the market now.

You are full of shit. Most of the earliest people came for reasons other than getting rich and will also stay with crypto for the same reasons. Most whales have not sold, tim draper, winklewoss, novogratz, not even these have sold.

>Too dumb to say 'man, bitcoin sucks, but maybe it'll get somewhere' and just get those 1000 BTC for $5
Not a single person that early thought "bitcoin sucks"
Bitcoin is one of the most important inventions ever.
t. 2013 still here

This

>1 month of sideways
>long-lasting correction

ADHD faggots need to die

This is also a good point. And btw think about the 6b inflow it means 2 things:
-very little money has been invested = a lot of room to grow
-very little can actually be "cashed out" before the whole thing crashes to the ground

Zen Protocol is one of those coins that will be in the top 10

you don't seem to understand
>have 1BTC
>buy and sell it 10 times back and forth in one day
>trading volume is now 10BTC

hey i'm learning coding since i got into smipto, i can do crappy html
i'll write crappy dapps in no time
are you reasured?

Were not selling. We are goinf to buy things with our crypto. In facg we already can.

Like the stock market. It crashed for good in 1929 and never recovered!

>making America great again by mutating it with crypto
Made my day, user.