There is only 2 things certain in life

death & taxes...

shill me some crypto related "didnt pay his taxes" horror stories.

i need to know more i feel like i will go bust quite soon

I paid my taxes down to the penny...already done for 2017...cpa charged me a couple hundred bucks, I sleep well at night

>Be me from Germany
>Get told every trade is taxable two years ago
>Friend tells me not do it because fuck the government
>Comes to me crying a few months ago that tax jews want a history of his trades
>Doesn't have any coherent history anymore because of exchanges closing
>Haven't heard from him since

Im headed down to Puerto Rico for six months to save 15% on capital gains. Its a nice little loophole for cryptoballers. Some crypto chad bros from cali have set up a modern day Atlantis down there. Just 2 miles from Rincon.

comfy here

Europoor who wants out. Shill me your country pls sirs.

you'll never be accepted there. They are weird as FUCK. Never trust a mountain jew.

For what is worth, I am not a Pajeet.
>Bsc in Chemistry
>Will possibly be added as a co-author to scientific paper.

Please send help.

t.Greek

Are you talking for first hand experience?

A close family friend moved to Switzerland 40 years ago and started their own family there. Granted, they stayed in the expat bubble, but they only have positive things to say. They even urged me to move there as well.

>Cashing out to fiat
You deserve to pay taxes and you deserve the jews on your back

lol you're probably right. i must say id rather loose 50% to the market than 50% to the state

if you have a degree and good grades on it, you might be able to get in if you find a job here and the company vouches for you, but that might be just a temporary visa though, a doctor who treated me once was a greek immigrant

not entirely sure about your chances so don't get your hopes up, also prepare to learn german or french otherwise you're fucked, I'd say german since you already seem to speak english and both are similar enough

You don't expect me to pay my bills in ripple do you?

I expect you to pay in BZC you cuckold

so how u do it? cash out to an account that u didnt put into tax?

bankgeheimnis ftw

>using crypto as main source of income

That's pretty much my plan. Basel seems like the perfect place for me, given that most pharmaceutical companies have their HQs there.

So I did a cursory research and found that 10 of these companies have a local branch in Athens. I am planning to apply for any internship position that comes up, and then get my supervisor to vouch for me so I can transfer.

How else am I supposed to fund my private militia?

with XMR

child soldiers and drugs like the rest of us

Technically where in europe could a half mexican half white (anglo) fit in?
I was thinking of italy or spain, but im unsure.

elaborate pls