ICX Comfy General

Charts won't get any more bullish. Comfiest hold of 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7lrou2/iconicx_is_not_the_korean_ethereum_it_is_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still holding my 45k ICX. 20$ is the first milestone to take some profit

We are a couple of weeks away from that. Very comfy indeed.

poorfag only got 400
but still feeling comfy here :)

how long till 20? about to dump my bags tbqh

Just yesterday i was contemplating fucking slinging my 1 ETH (yeah i'm poor idgaf) of in that ICON shit.

But didn't.
Today i'm even less certain since eth is doing good.

I'm not sure maan.

ICX/ETH won't get any lower than today. This is your time to buy before the incoming correction.

2-3 weeks. Just read the charts.

> implying looking at charts can give you an accurate predictions 2-3 weeks into the future

I'm probably gonna hold until this shit pumps one more time from the koreans, and then dump it for something else. It is already too high of a marketcap for explosive gains, the higher in marketcap rank it goes the less upside potential there is it's just facts

Go chase your shitcoin moon then. EOY ICX will be in the top 5.

I just read the charts and according to my analysis this will go to $5 in 2-3 weeks.

by what metric bud. What are you even basing that outrageous statement on. As far as I understand, the coin doesn't do much more than ethereum does, it's just a korean version. I see no reason for it to be in the top 5 and have worldwide adoption. why don't you actually defend your point instead of saying "read the charts" "20$ few weeks"

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7lrou2/iconicx_is_not_the_korean_ethereum_it_is_the/

It's still a token.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you any more. I'm already making you rich by shilling this.

mainnet launch was 4 days ago you fucktard

ok. sweet concept bro. I care about price and implementation

you didn't spoonfeed, or in fact help anyone at all. All you did was say "hurr comfy hold 20$ top 5 look at charts" with no evidence/explanation at all. Shilling faggots like you should just gtfo you are a testament to everything wrong with biz

Good morning comfy friends..

green ID it continues

Everything else it dies.

Hint, its dying. shit coin.

I know that's what they said. But people still don't have coins from it.

what news do we need to remove these walls?

Please explain how it will get over the Darkcoin hype of XMR, the muh China Megacoin hype of NEO, and the we're all gonna make it Cult of XML to even get within striking distance of Cardano?
Genuinely interested in your reasoning.

>tfw holding ETH and ICX

Dubs and you die in your sleep tonight. Goodbye.

Forgot pic.

Bought in at $8, no regrets. Did the same with NEO.

Is there a dedicated ICX wallet?

Will be soon team is releasing wallet in a few days

This

>It is already too high of a marketcap for explosive gains

This coin could easily gain another 5000% and still not be in the top 3. You also forget that we're in a rapidly growing market. Just compare 2016 to 2017 prices and you'll see.

Korea LOVES crypto.
Korea HATES China.
Korea LOVES Korea.

Bow down to the one and true God. This thing is DOWN DOWN DOWN baby! Never seeing $9 again.

so u will KYS when icx hits $10. Like to see u hang faggg

It's going lower already you shithead

Dubs and youre going to have a minor inconvenience such as explosive diarrhea today.

Rolling!

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Where are my iron handed ICO bros at? 71k ICX here and not selling until September at the earliest.

I'm 70% in ICX currently. Should I dump my VEN holdings on next rise and just hodl ICX?

Thank you based rajeesh

VEN and ICX both are top 5 coins for 2018.

Help me out pajeets. WTC just had a "road map event"/conference and it dipped 10% even in this bull run. Will the same shit happen to ICX with the summit?
t. someone who's all in on ICX

im currently holding ICX but i was wondering should i sell a little bit of it to invest on wanchain when it gets on binance? i want to flip it then get back into ICX

well that was quick

Yepp thats why I will sell before the summit.

I predixt that price will go to 12 dollars on max ATH and Il sell it at 11 just to be sure.

I lost so much money with "JUST HODL BRO XD".

icx/ven/jnt comfy club right here