TNC - Literally No Sell Walls

Look at this coin at KuCoin. Trinity can easily be pumped all the way to 1$. Wednesday's Neo DevCon is coming and so is the pump.

It’s the only sure thing right now.

I got in within hours of it being released a few days ago and it’s been great.

I'm super excited to see what happens at DevCon. Might come interesting announcements from both sides (Neo and Tnc)

I'm hyped. I am a poorfag and bought 200 tokens and I can't wait to turn 50 bucks into 500

Me too - I have a lot of faith in what they are doing. Big things to come!

>an actual moon mission
>4 replies
>Literal shitcoins
>100's of replies
lol and then people wonder why they lose money

This. TNC is such an obvious moon ticket. Even if there is no lockup it’s going to 3x from here by Wednesday easy.

i sold to buy fota instead an am down 20% while TNC is up another 10% JUST

Yea it’s funny - it’s almost about to surpass my NEO holdings just because of the gains this week.

This is how XLM felt a long time ago - waking up and seeing money.

FUCK I JUST CHECKED TNC PRICE AND IT'S ACTUALLY UP 25% FROM WHERE I SOLD

THIS IS A 50% SWING WHY AM I SO RETARDED I ALSO DIDN'T SELL ALL MY OCN AT 90 YESTERDAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea man - were you asking about it being a swing trade the other day?

It’ll be $1 soon and I’d guess $3 post NEO Dev Con

I have 10k of these bad boys that I bought in anticipation of DevCon. Is it gonna get dumped right after? I’m hoping not but I don’t know if I should sell or hold tbqh. I’m just trying to keep upping my NEO stack

It’ll be like Raiden - it’ll head up and up - then just lock in forever haha

Yeah I think it's gonna dump right after unless it's mind blowing news. Buy the rumour sell the news

I’d be really surprised if it dumped. I think NEO Dev Con will just expose more people to it.

I’d assume that after Dev Con this will end up being one of those coins that get shilled every day vs. the apparent small group of quiet people on it now.

I agree. The coin doesn't even have a subreddit to it and only released five days ago. It's marketcap is still quite low. Even if it hit $1, that's only a 333 million market cap. DBC peaked at about a billion before dumping. This coin actually has a use case unlike DBC.

Yea I’m hoping it doesn’t. I think I’m gonna hold against my better judgement just because this isn’t a traditional “buy the rumor sell the news” type scenario. Just gonna sell off a bit eventually for more NEO and NEX when it comes around ;)

That’s kind of what I’m doing - Raiden is the only precedent for this will do and based on that - feb will be a big month for Tnc then we’ll know about long term holdings.

Either way now is money time.

i dont think anyone should spread the lockup rumor unless confirmed by the team, since if that's driving the price then we will see a huge dump if it's not true

I have a feeling its going to dump right after devcon. NEO doesn't really need trinity since it can process 10k tx/s already

I have this picture from them - does it confirm it at all?

It isn't true. David the ceo already said so in telegram

This is the definition of 'sell the news'

yea well hopefully it's not the main factor in the price drive, but who knows

Doesn’t it say in the white paper that tokens will be locked until Feb 2019? Maybe I’m misunderstanding something. Someone please fill me in on this.

Check out the discord for this right now, total chaos after one based user found a keylogger virus in the sourcecode. You have been warmed. The devs are lying scammers

Read the whitepaper -- 1st unlock hits Feb. 2019.

nice try

Can you guys explain the coin locking thing? What it means and what does it do for price etc?

We have another one, no one is going to fall for your keylogger scam, the cat is out of the bag, this coin is done. Good luck with your bags

Dude stop.

>Dude stop.

How much are you getting paid to shill this virus coin?

What benefit does having a key logger in the source code provide lmao

What are you getting out of spreading of spreading lies?

I’m just legitimately discussing a coin I’m invested in. I didn’t make the post or any post about it - just discussing it when it pops.

Are you just a troll or an idiot? Did you miss out or what’s your major malfunction?

so they can get your exchange passwords

I am just trying to help people and do what is right. People have a right to know if they are being scammed. Look it up yourself, they are in total meltdown, however don't wait to long because the scam devs are trying to cover their scammy tracks

Jesus man you guys aren't even trying anymore

I'm fucking cumming to this coin right now

Ok then provide any proof.

Please do.

Share this discord group.

Pajeet missed the boat, kek

I bought it, prepare for crash.

it's crashing hard right now

what are you talking about?
its 37c on kucoin

Lmao - wat

Look at 5min candles it has just dipped a bit from its ATH

Volume is down too

You fucker.

what happens when it hits binance?
what happens when people realize what NEP-5 tokens are?
what happens when big dapps are using trinity for their off-chain scaling?

>using 5 min candles to form a technical analysis

>bought QLC at 41k
>didn't buy TLC at 20k

I'm so sick of these fucking shit coins being listed on these shit exchanges and all these fucking trading competitions that do absolutely nothing but encourage manipulation of markets... When is the suffering going to end.

Sorry

Lol - it’s not crashing hard.

Too late to buy in?

You're buying at the ATH but this has been going sideways and up non stop since the competition. No one here can call that shit either, it might crash back to 30 and form a floor or bull run to 50 or 60

Feeling comfy after putting in 2 ETH at 25 cents, only regret is not moving some of my coins around to buy more since I literally knew this was going to happen on the first day...

Fuck it bought more. I already had some from two weeks ago but bought more rn

Never mind - thanks a lot dude.

I feel you man
REEEEEEEEE I wish I had some fucking bags to drop into this right now

Thanks - just sold 100k

It happens every time I buy coins.
People should pay me for not buying their shitcoins.

Why is it stuck at 36 and 37 cents?

Tfw he isn't lying :o

Haha / I know that feeling. It’ll go up - no worries man. It’s literally 50% of what I got and I’m not worried.

coooooomfy as fuck

are we stuck at this price for a while?

The exact same pasta is in ICX and VEN threads right now. Some people actually fell for TRTL and are struggling with the internal humiliation for putting money into a stupid fucking shitcoin instead of solid projects, so they spam imaginary fud pasta to cope.

Yea I know m8
I did 0 research into trtl looks like a complete shitter. Couldn't pay me to invest in that moronic coin. I hope they all got fucked at a loss for being little sheep and buying into the daily shills. Was so annoying