What happened to this coin?

No one talks about it anymore.

Ungain the gained.

It gets talked about in the multiple daily threads about how no one is taking about it, faggot.

Time to buy!

the market cant remain retarded forever, OMG will be top 5 EOY

because everyone's accumulating

I bought another 1.5 BTC worth just an hour ago.
Pretty comfy hold.

When Veeky Forums doesn't talk about something, that means it will moon hard.

Same thing happened to Stratis a few weeks ago. This board is a great indicator of what all the tards and pajeets on the market are doing, only buying into shitcoins and things that have already pumped, so it's an excellent indicator of precisely what not to do in crypto, that's why I frequent here so often.

this

kek

Powerful

theres literally threads every single day

this is only coin i bought based on biz shilling and its one of my worst performers. good thing i didnt buy link

because moonboys are chasing the next pump. and this thing isn't going to pump until the Wallet SDK is out, they announce their partnerships with multinationals and the Thai government, the PoS public blockchain release on Plasma... all of which is happening this year. i'm 100% okay with no one talking about it right now since most Veeky Forums threads will be OMG threads EOY

this x100

literally this

I'm starting to think you're the one who's making all of these OMG threads about how nobody is talking about it.

Anyone who was around last summer has at least 100 OMG stashed. We know about it and are accumulating more. It's going to blast off once plasma launches along with ETH. We don't need to shill. Please just let it quietly sit while we grab more. I really don't want this shit having mini-moons where I have to pay 2-3x the price just because there's a run inspired by some Veeky Forumsfag who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

the point is to buy when the shilling is minimal
best gains I've ever had was when I bought coins that where shilled like once or twice per week (after doing my own research of course)

I can guarantee you that based on the portfolios and disucssions that are on this board that not many people are invested in this as you think, and I'm sure the bulk sold when it stagnated at 7-8 for several months

Looks like a good time to buy some more.

If that's the case, I honestly feel bad for them. Just tracking its price in BTC (or ETH for that matter, as I believe that will ultimately be more important to the success of OMG) it's pretty clear that once this thing pops it's going to have a run akin to Ethereum last year between April and July. There will be suicide threads left and right when this shit is sitting at $500 USD this summer.

this

it stagnated because BTC was pumping to historical highs. like i said, i'm not really concerned about OMG's performance right now since they're working on the product alongside money skelly and a team of heavy hitters. the skateboard shit was necessary early on for this thing to get its early recognition. now it's known across the market and we're literally just accumulating before the SDK is out. we won't ever see these prices again.

>comfy
You think? It's literally "Nothing happens: The coin"

>we are the turtlecoin audience

maybe if you have the memory of a fucking goldfish

Jezus christ kys please

how much of these should i hypothetically accumulate? is 500 enough to be comfy?

dubs 4 truth

I'm not going to bust your balls like I should for you being such an ADHD sperg, you're probably young and new. I want all Veeky Forumsraelis to escape wagecucking, so I'll give you some hints.

Go back and look at ETH charts from 2016 into early 2017 and we can talk about "Nothing Happens: The Coin." I know MoonKids and Pajeets are always looking for something that will give them a 10x within a 48 hour window, but please, educate yourself. Unless this is an elaborate FUD attempt to continue to keep the price down.
Depends on what /comfy/ is for you. Is a quarter million (((USD))) by August /comfy/?

god damn trips, guess ill accumulate as much as i can assuming 500

check'd & kek'd

I am all in on EOS and OMG.... Other than that its buying shitcoins or ico's to increase my eos and omg stacks.

8k eos right now, 5k OMG

I dont give a fuck what the price is now, but between those 2 june will be the greatest month of my life (eos mainnet, omg staking)

No product.

Bad team.

Pass.

(You)

I'm all in in OMG too but I'm skeptical towards short-term growth. It'll probably sit in the early 20' for Q1 or until SDK is released. Plasma won't be here for a long time too (we don't even know if its actually possible). You might aswell just buy another coin whil this is stagnang. But, of course, this is a great long-term hold. It would help if BTC wasn't tanking like a motherfucker though.

This
Fucking this

>It's a great long-term hold

KEK
Goodluck investing in the next best tech
I am here to make money and I will probably 100x my money before this thing even moves

You probably will, I've made a decent chunk already and am looking for more stable, long term growth with a larger upside. Make your quick cash in shitcoins, but dump your gains into OMG.

>EOS
Why.

i just know the second i try and trade shitcoins OMG will release news or pump out of nowhere. plus the taxes. i'd rather just hold OMG for a year (til August) and let it do its thing

Why wouldnt it be?

Disregard that guy, it absolutely is