What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO SOMETHING

IDK, man
Maybe complete lack of information on this project and a non-zero possibility of zero progress for months?

Devs haven't said a word since November, no communication, no updates, no marketing. Project is basically still under wraps and the only people who know about it are Veeky Forums autists and some ledditors. If this gains momentum, it's going to be explosive.

Ye, the fact that it got this far since November is astonishing

The priced in meme is no longer applicable, as there's nothing left to price in

Every rumor, every non-existent news have already been priced in. From now on, the LINK price is pure speculation, a wet dream of TA fags.

What went wrong, probably, is that LINK devs aren't on ayy lmao Discord It's been scientifically proven that ayy lmao will be bigger than LINK
kdXMCMg

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

>complete lack of information
>Devs haven't said a word

I'll never understand this meme.
Steve Ellis, Thomas Hodges, Rory, ... are literally on Gitter or Slack pretty much every single day responding to questions, very often the same stupid ones over and over and over.
In fact, if you start a chart on the smartcontract website you'll get a response within the day.

Guess you people are just that incredibly dumb.

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

OK, I guess it is the time...
How do I access that Slack channel?

I wanted to do it, but it is locked
Pajeets over here told me it has LINK census.
Now I have figured out they were fucking with me, but still have never bothered to jiun

bought some Link 2 hours ago, already regret my decision.

Nothing

Go to the website and ask in the chat smartcontract.com.

Christ almight, just how new are you?

have been watching biz for about a year or so.. Never bought link cause it's being shilled so much but while doing some TA on Link I figured I should buy some. Will probably hold these bags forever now..

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LinkConnect has been in dev since 2014 and paid shills don’t work on Sunday.

I hope you autists are able to sell your scambags to each other to break even.

thanks for the advice. I never sell at a loss though.

You must be one retarded investor

you must be a weak hand.

You have only come this far because of the bull. Retards like you get slaughtered by the bear.

yeah you are probably right, all my TA's are just meme lines and based on luck.

Nothing. Are you a newfag first day on Veeky Forums? Chainlink always goes up when all other coins go down, then goes down when other coins go up and then skyrockets the next day.

It isn't artificially increasing demand by having a social media clown dev team, thus until the project behind the token is utilized or at least acknowledged the price will be mostly tied to the total marketcap.