Ambrosus: The European VEN - Accumulate

"What ambrosus is looking to really develop a full ecosystem and focus on pharamacy/food. to do this they're going to build sensors in a lab they funded (from the ico) in January. They're litterly going to build IoT sensors that can measure stuff that doesnt yet exist (chemical composition/protein levels/molecular makeup I believe) what this does is nothing like what walton or wabi are doing.. they're more focused on JUST tracking stuff.. ambrosus is tracking stuff, but also showing proof of provenance (origin).. it is a complete tamper proof solution.. the sensors will measure stuff that matters to food supply chains AND pharmacy.

So in laymen terms they're looking to measure more precise things, and not just broad based RFID/logistics tracking.. so they'll corner the markets for where precision measurements matter (food/pharamacy to begin with).. on top of that they're building a protocol layer that will allow developers to build tools on top of them.. that will allow developers to build solutions for other supply chains and profit from when they're used.

It is so clear at 150 million market cap, allstar team, and big use case product, that this is the easiest 5x and likely 10x out there. It's on binance too. The swiss don't fuck around

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7ldioo/list_of_known_ambrosus_partnerships/
ambrosus-demo.com/
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-post-ico-roadmap-2017-2020-f7ad7d9ce9cf
youtu.be/l9Tbejxe93s?t=306
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i concur

I didn't even mention the team said they have multiple billion dollar company partnerships under current NDA's that they will start to reveal soon

It's 90% of my portfolio. Can't wait for partnerships and token economics.

Considering selling my ICX for this. I got in on ICX late. Problably gonna wait til tomrrow to sell ICX and dump the news then go after this

If you like ambrosus, have a look at Modum. They are similar but more focused on Pharma-Industry.

Modum doesn't have the token econmics of AMB. Modum is a good project but its just a dividend token whereas AMB is a utility token and has a better team

I think you should wait till it gets on Korean exchanges but up to you amb is at a really good price right now

why would anyone need these tokens other than companies?

>Why are you not in on this yet user?

I wish you guys would stop talking about this so I can finish accumulating.

The only undervalued token on Binance right now besides GVT

I guess I could just dump my PRL. I fucked up with that one.

If we knew that it wouldn't have a market cap of 150M. The team is not revealing their cards yet.

Not sure that's the best idea either. PRL will go up soon thanks to all the roadmap fulfillments.

This is like getting WTC at $1 or VEN at $0.30. Both of which I did. Get in on this user or die poor.

Yeah prl is at the bottom. If you have something else I'd toss it in there

>I didn't even mention the team said they have multiple billion dollar company partnerships under current NDA's that they will start to reveal soon
source for that?
I didn't look much into their upcoming potential announcements or marketing.

From Angekl versetti, the CEO of Ambrosus

We currently have about 20 NDAs in place. We deal with the following industries (next are some examples of profiles we have: 1) Producer of chemicals and commodities with 100 Billion+ USD in annual revenues; 2) Manufacturer of cosmetics with 4 Billion+ USD in annual revenues; 3) Manufacturer of a variety of foods with 30+ Billion USD in annual revenues; 4) Retailer producing various consumer goods including food with 25 billion+ USD in annual revenues; 5) manufacturer of food processing equipment with 2 billion+ USD in annual revenues).

These are some of the bigger profiles. We also work on PoC's with a number of smaller companies, whose profiles we will be making public in Q1 2018 when we finalise our negotiations on collaboration

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7ldioo/list_of_known_ambrosus_partnerships/

Thanks.

If they're NDAs it could be years until we find out info?

How the fuck do I buy this token? What's the price?

For reference, Price waterhouse, Vechains biggest partner, generates 38billion in revenue. Compared to the possible partnerships AMB has.

will this have masternodes like ven and WTC

Binance

Too bad I don't use binance. Swiss projects are always big success

>7028722
Nestle = 89.46B
Don't bet against the Swiss when it comes to making money.

Agreed

also on kucoin and etherdelta. you should learn how to find these things on your own if your going to be investing in crypto.

Isn't the time-line for releasing an actual platform of their own something like five years though? Until then they'll just be an RFiD tracking setup on Ethereum.

Lies

Agrello is a sleeper hit too

So when does the moon mission start?

< ----- @ ambrosus HQ right now

Where'd you get 5 years from?

Modum is better since they will actually pay dividends to ether wallets on their profits made, also the fact there are only 16 million tokens in circulation which means the price is only going to up with supply and demand.

They already have a functioning prototype. Read the whitepaper.

i'm swiss and the project and the team looks solid.

sell my SONM for this??

How the hell do they pay dividends?

>16 million tokens
a lot of ether tokens go to 12 decimals, so this doesn't really make sense

See this is actually a good coin. Finally a good post and not some pajeet trying to offload his bags

Even if they are on time with their roadmap, the platform won't be working until Q2 2020. Their roadmap goals for the next two years are literally setting up research teams to work out how to build the thing they are aiming at. The project is good but it is still in its infancy.

Ok, 2.5 years minimum for the platform's proper release. It was five years for running city infrastructure on the platform.

Here brainlet

>ambrosus-demo.com/

blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-post-ico-roadmap-2017-2020-f7ad7d9ce9cf

What's the token needed for?

>Spring 2020

>Release of the first large-scale fully-automated supply chain solution, governed by Decentralised Autonomous Organisation, sensor systems and artificial intelligence. Full Quality Control and Management of financial and commercial relationships between different parties, including payment settlement mechanisms.

Having a demo out now doesn't mean shit. They aren't going to be doing any actual business for a minimum of 2.5 years.

This is half of my portfolio. I’ve been waiting for the market to catch onto this gem.

Even if so. What is wrong with grabbing a free x3 or x4 in the next couple of days / weeks / months?

Still trying to figure out were you are getting this timeline?? I'm balls deep into AMB research, please post a link that contradicts me. They are issuing an updated roadmap within the next 2 weeks, stated 4 days ago, because they are ahead of schedule.

Talking the 5 year number btw.

Modum is a security and thus illegal to own for Americans.
AMB is a risk but in this sphere there is no risk with a market cap like that and their use cases. To the moon baby we are at least doubling if not more in the coming weeks

Well they have an alpha coming up.
But seriously would you trust any company that states they will release a product in a short timespan in a technological field that is still in its infancy?
I don't get why people are looking for miracles when there's solid choices around.
5 years for full adoption of a project like this is peanuts.

Ah yes, Americans cannot own securities. NASDAQ, NYSE all illegal operations. You’re a goddamn genius.

Modum is unregistered dumbass. Enjoy getting your fudge packed.

Nobody can answer this question?

SEC has become a joke bro.

To integrate/use their platform with no programming knowledge. There answered.

The profits made will paid to your ether wallet also the tokens will give you the ability to vote.

>No partnerships
>"Muh NDA and "at the talking table with"
>Wanted to raise an obscene amount of money during ICO
>No product
>Actual product won't be ready for years
>Team member mentioned in telegram you could lose all your money

I never thought I'd see the day Euros out chink'd the chinks

The heart of the Ambrosus network is the Amber token, an
ERC-20 compliant token that underpins all transactions on the
Ambrosus network.
Amber is the world's first data-bonded token. It is used to bind
continuously updated and verified logistical, environmental
and biological data from the supply chain to its corresponding
product as it travels between counterparties. It is also used to
carry out transfers of value within the ecosystem. As such, the
token performs both the utility and transfer of value functions
within the ecosystem of applications built on top of Ambrosus
protocol.

How much AMB do I need to hold to make it.
Currently have 1900 but probably not enough right

I will buy some when they actually do something IRL

New standard for crypto investing.

Just buy VEN and WTC until the rest are proven. The end.

Don't get me wrong. I think this is a good project and will probably turn out really well. But at this stage in its development the current market cap seems pretty reasonable. It shouldn't be shilled as one to jump on if you want to catch the next VEN/WTC train because both of those projects are two years ahead of AMB. AMB may end up being the best of the lot but both VEN and WTC are in actual business within the next six months while AMB is just starting out on the development road. In 18 months time it might be viable to think about this springing up to 5x or 10 x valuations or more. But expecting it to do anything like that now is nuts. That's not to say it won't ride up a bit on the back of the shilling but people will get badly burned if they have their expectations wrongly calibrated.

Right, because VEN and WTC have working products out?
Stop joking pajeet.

>trying to reason with a bunch of bots in a flagrant coordinated-PnD effort

I admire you but also feel kind of sad for you; your words will get buried and lost in this thread

Beware. This isnt FUD but both these guys are lying This is the only concern I have about this solid team. If I could invest in the actual company I would, much like Ripple. But as for what the token is for or why it would increase in price is anyones guess. The CEO stated that it would be used to reward people who use the platform which is a red flag for me. Im also frustrated at where they are taking this. With this team it could actually blow the IBM blockchain out of the water so not sure why they are fucking about

Just wait three days and find out.

I'm sure you would agree that there's a bit of a difference between main net releases being 2 and 5 months away, with dozens of real customers lined up for them, and a platform that has only just begun its research phase and isn't scheduled to launch for another 30 months yet? You wouldn't dream of suggesting that they should be valued in the same way would you? Because that would just be fucking stupid, wouldn't it?

Remember that first comment on this AMB topic which was like
> I bought at 9.9k sats, sold at 10k and rebought at 9.9 again ;)

shit has been making me laugh for two days now

Value of a coin depends on more than just what the devs promise.
Right now WTC looks much better, but it won't release any time soon.
And VEN is just air with marketing.

In my eyes it's pretty clear which one has the better chance for success.
Also never mind the fact that VEN's only use case is preventing counterfeiting, which I don't think is a product that companies will actually buy.

Some chinese dude was saying that counterfeiting is such a big deal in china nobody will really try and go with whatever stops that

But you also have to take into consideration the token itself, with VEN you know by holding it you will get THOR after the rebranding but with ambrosus tokens there is no use for it.

Veeky Forums push backs against any and all shilling. gives us more time to accumulate. thanks guys

I don't really get your sentence. People who buy counterfeit are not those who will buy the brand just because it has a chip in it.
And counterfeiting isn't aimed at people who actually want the brand, because they get it from a trusted source or the manufacturer already.
What is THOR worth and used for? No use holding a shitcoin if it just spews out more shit.
If a coin promises easy gains it's probably a scam.

I think it applies to the culture and way of doing business in general making their usecase not very strong in china i would assume

Are you fucking retarded or just a liar? VEN expanded beyond being just anti-counterfitting MONTHS ago. lmao some of you retards still don't realize how huge VEN will be. You're destined to be poor forever

Yes, but there are likely consumers that care about the authenticity of what they're purchasing and would not promote the idea of buying a counterfeit if they know what they're purchasing is fake - key idea is if they know.

While there are some consumers care about price and don't care about the issue of authenticity I think a majority of markets consist of consumers that value quality, genuine products. That is a big use case for blockchain and smart contracts servicing supply chains. It can greatly shift away the market of counterfeits back to manufacturers.

Uhmmm, that's from the whitepaper. How am I lying?

Oh no. It's retarded.

Sorry, I don't understand you ESL.
Okay have fun bleeding then. Nice project that just can expand their scope in the middle of development.
Totally not a scam.

Sorry your strength node may collapse man, but you are blatantly lying at this point. Read the whitepaper. The token is necessary to the ecosystem.

youtu.be/l9Tbejxe93s?t=306

I have scene this. Explain what invalidates the token in that. Have you watched it VEN fudder?

AMB IS GONNA MOON ANY MINUTE

You guys are just plain retarded. The first page of the whitepaper:

"Ambrosus uses a novel incentive mechanism called the Amber token to provide these functions in a decentralized manner. The Amber token is used to keep information on the Ambrosus network up to date as prod- ucts move across the supply chain without requiring a centralized actor to maintain resources. This token enables a transparent ecosystem with trustworthy data that can be freely accessed by interested parties."

He is saying the token is used to bribe people into using the platform

No, it is the certificate the underpins the entire tracking system. It's the birth certificate Check 4:40....Good God man, stop lying!