ChainLINK = scam

chainLINK is a scam. constantly shilled by curry-smelling paid pajeets while sergey fucks underraged prostitutes while backpacking in asia solo. you deranged motherfuckers better call it quits before the king of all dumps waits to happen.

i've warned you.

Don't listen to pajeet here, buy LINK

Shut up you Bastard. Mobius has a professional team and community which communicates to all its buyers

You are wrong sir, LINK is the professionals. I'm all in on LINK and Bazingacoin

Sir, this is not a scam you have not readed the whitepaper carefully.

Sergey is not what he pretends to be. Sell now or die with regret. You've been warned.

Link FUD = Best FUD

100% comfy with 50/50 LINK and CFD portfolio.

Thanks just market sold 100k

I'll never sell.

link is FAR from being a pajeet coin

how does it feel knowing a street shitter will become a millionaire?

I'm happy the LINK FUD has gotten a bit better as of late.

the shadowfork was pretty solid

white stupid mobius not bag am not lie mobius win big try stink link

Bazinger Coin and LiNK = CHAD portfolio

This is a when-is-best-time-to-increase-link-stack thread

Will it drop below 0.0006 ETH, or should I FOMO just now all in to this?

I want to know this too. Waiting for ETH to rise or buy now?

professional team of pajeets who dont know what they are doing as is clear by their shitty white paper

Yep, I read a discussion in the bitcoin forum and there were guys admittedly saying how they constantly shilled it everywhere to become rich. I guess one of them was even nicked A$$blaster. Poor /biz, I am so sorry for all those newbies bought in.

it is not a scam, go all in, don't be stupid, don't hate money

The FUD is almost getting believable lol. All of the weak hands should be gone by spring at this rate

It's pajeet tier. No coin has been shilled this hard and made in the past two years of crypto on this board. Remember black coin? Yeah me either

holy shit

Yea most know this. just ignore shitcoins the best you can

Why the fuck does this exist

Ethereum and Antshares were both shilled and fudded on Veeky Forums equally as hard, they both blew up and are now staples in the cryptocurrency market. If you think LINK is somehow going to fall to the depths of obscurity somehow, you're wrong. This IS the next big thing.

It's fucking sad, really. Linkies keep repeating their "cup and handle" mantra when the reality is that LINK is officially on a downtrend again. We're looking at another 3 month bleedout, target is 45 cents. It's time to drop those heavy ass bags. I don't know how anyone is still holding this blatant scam. Do 15 minutes of research and you'll see that Steve Ellison isn't even a fucking real person and Sergey has a chronic issue with project abandonment. Word is he has severe depression and anxiety, hence the weight gain and inability to finish anything. I won't warn you newfags again, STAY AWAY FROM CHAINLINK.

This is good FUD, just bought another 5k thanks user.

>fudded
Half the catologue is link shilling, don't want to hear it.

Fuck you bitch bastard, mobius is real coin with real partners. Sir gay is a russian scammmer.