ICX

Normies are gonna fomo like crazy into this over the next couple days leading up to 'le event.' It happens every time. I almost feel bad taking their money.

We wait for the summit and exchange listings

Date for summit?

31st

- Date: January 31, 2018

normies don't know what ICX is, its a race for moon chase faggots who can press sell quick enough once the summit starts

In the US it's 8pm EST on The 30th

So sell early morning Jan 30, got it

If you're a pucci

Does ICX have potential to be "le new ripple" in the normie world?

You are comparing apples with oranges.

If I'm smart. Ftfy. Theres always dumps with news

For Korean normies maybe, but this coin doesn't really have use cases outside of Korea

Is there going to be a live stream from the summit?

Sell at the edge of the cliff

Maximum fomo won't kick in til the afternoon

yes dump this thing its worthless

Yeah I'm not comparing them in any way, just thinking about its potential to become hyped and shilled the way Ripple has.

What's the sell target going to be on this one?

I don't want to say what my target is, but look at what the charts looked like for other coins right before an event. If youre a pucci just pull out when you've made 20%

I’ve been holding and buying since a dollar 50. With all the Korean FUD and fuck ups it’s still strong. Come on you fucking coin

Sell this whales manipulation, join lendconnect. Trust the money and marketcap.
Payment daily 2.4%, this is bitconnect on steroids (x100 until february)

Maybe 18-20? That’s like into the second week of feb since I know this shit will dump hard without mooning like what ven did- then moon afterwards. People forget ven mooned 2x after the tabacco dump

I'm not good at reading charts. I was thinking 12-13 dollars.

Just buy and hold ICX. it's the next ETH, NEO. You're not going to make it chasing pump and dumps (with a fat tax bill).