SWIFT Inks Agreement with CSD consortium

btcmanager.com/swift-inks-agreement-csd-consortium-use-blockchain-technology-post-trade/

The global secure financial messaging service SWIFT recently inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a consortium of central securities depositories (CSDs) to explore how the digital ledger technology can enhance the post-trade processes such as corporate actions processing, voting, proxy voting, and trade processing...

The consortium consists of U.S.-basedNasdaq Market Technology, Russia-based National Settlement Depository, Switzerland’s SIX Securities Services, South Africa-based Strate, Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, Argentina’s Caja de Valores, and Chile-based Depósito Central de Valores. Although, it is expected that more CSDs join the consortium.

The main aim of the agreement is to look into the technology and build products that embrace blockchain technology. Additionally, the group will investigate how the Swift’s ISO 20022 messaging standard can support it...

To ensure interoperability and smooth transition, it is crucial that new technologies
support existing common standards, such as ISO 20022...

Let me think, who was mentioned working with swift on ISO 20022 implementation in block chain tehnology? Hmmm, one name rings a bell

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wenjie1978/status/954340455361036288?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^ios|twgr^com.viber.app-share-extension
investopedia.com/terms/s/sec-form-d.asp
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

linkies eat shit

Where i can buy Consortium? Link is gonna dump after this announcement

twitter.com/wenjie1978/status/954340455361036288?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^ios|twgr^com.viber.app-share-extension

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

>linkies eat shit
How do you know it is link? Stupid fudders cant even control themself, it is so obvious we have new ethereum in our hands

Consortium (CSD) is on Yobit and TradeSatoshi my nigger

wow this is great for mobius

Mobius to the moon

I have tell you all many time about mobius. Now you seen success already soon. Continue to buying mobius sirs it will not let you downs.

Lol you faggots probably got at least one person to panic sell.

>The main aim of the agreement is to look into the technology and build products that embrace blockchain technology.
>the group will encourage the CSD community to adopt the new measures

Holy fuck SWIFT is basically ensuring LINK's institutional adoption.

MY DICK IS HARD GUYS

Buy Mobius

so SWIFT is partner with mobius?

confirmed

yes sir mobius good buy for you worth many dollars soon sir

Big if true

They were right about the singularity - the singularity was about memes though

I can’t tell if there are ironic or actual pajeets fudding each other, we’ve passed the event horizon

stink not win stupid white mobius make big win am not lie mobius make try stupid white

LINK:

$70 EOY, $300 EOY 2019, $500 EOY 2020

$70 lol

All of those x10 would be more accurate.

>tfw your initials are csd and you're balls deep in link

Check'd

Forget 70 if true, 150 EOY if true.

Thanks for the pic

My dick is hard now

If Link is set to be the next big thing in fintech, why has the word not spread around more through the non-traditional investment community? There are a lot of really smart investors out there. Why have we heard nothing major of Link outside of Veeky Forums?

They aren't as smart as you think they are

Mobius

oh, like, why are hedge funds not being formed to invest in link?

Please explain

fucking brainlet. please don’t buy link

That is one example, yes, but there are a lot more people "in-the-know" in tge banking/investing community that could surely take a look at what technologies have the smart contract potential that SWIFT is looking for. I'm not a Link doubter, I'm just curious about this.

SEC Form D filing -- investopedia.com/terms/s/sec-form-d.asp filed after your investment fund sells securities. in this case, the fund is ChainLink Crypto Fund, and multiple of the individuals involved have blockchain/tech backgrounds. sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

now is a great time to buy LINK.. i'm not normally one for meme lines but the support/resistance has been tested like 10 times now and it does seem to me like we're at a pretty solid base of support presently.

the same reason Veeky Forums fuds the shit out of it. they want to consolidate as much as possible

>Why didn't smart investors find out the potential for smartcontracts before Veeky Forums?
>There are a lot of really smart investors out there

Veeky Forums was shilling the shit out of Ethereum while it was still considered a shitcoin amongst normies.

and antshares (NEO).. still more of a shitcoin though

Because block chain tech is genuinely hard to understand. It's hard for people to understand, even smart investment types. But the word is getting out quick about LINK. Consider your early understanding to be the biggest break in your life, the likes of which will never come again even if you live 10 lifetimes

They probably will around $4-$5 and that will still be considered early.

I think assblaster was right when he said they never wanted us to know. The ICO was just a formality. Fintechs would have loved to develop LINK completely in hous, but they couldn't.

This is why LINK has zero marketing. They didn't want anyone to take notice of it, and they wanted the price to stay low so insiders could buy in cheap.

Biz just picked up into LINK. Biz read the white paper and realized how big this could be because decentralized oracles extremely important. Most regular investors who read the white paper wouldn't even have understood the implications.

only ladies who don't have dicks and are trying to infiltrate Veeky Forums say that about their non existent dicks.

for not doing any marketing or communicating in a public way at all chainlink has a pretty high market cap. Tbh if you just glance at their website, twitter, news articles about it, etc., you might the project is defunct. Someone clearly sees the value in it, and for some reason I doubt Veeky Forums is the only thing keeping it afloat.

Meant to call

Subtle, pajeet

Hi Sandeep! Good shilling there my friend

Rory confirmed that the SIBOs PoC was tested to run SWIFTs bond payments. Putting these two together; either SWIFT are the biggest snubbing assholes in the world or LINK implementation is confirmed.

>LINK implementation is confirmed
How delusional can one man be

It's literally a trailer house.

>This is why LINK has zero marketing.

Wrong. The reason they have zero marketing is because they dont have a main net to market. Why would they waste time marketing a token when the token has no use yet? Why waste time, effort and money doing that? there is no point.

Gartner, CapGemini, WEF already know all about it.

Read the post I had replied to. Its from a pdf released by SWIFT that confirms they will be implementing smart contracts for their bond payments.

This. I did the 'follow top 300 coin twitters' meme a couple weeks ago and LINK was literally the only coin that not only had a dead twitter, but dead everything else. There's been like two zero-hype medium posts in the past 4 months and a handful of utterances out of rory in the slack. That's literally it. There are coins with $20M cap that have 10x as much media activity going on than LINK does.

"Dragged into the top 100 kicking and screaming" is absolutely accurate for ChainLink. Every dollar invested in it is a dollar from someone with brains and a keen eye for value. Compare to fucking Dentacoin, a complete scamcoin with twice the mcap, which got there through 100% scam tactics and empty hype. Or (until recently) BEECONNEEEEEEEEC which was, what, like $5B before it imploded?

Imagine LINK's market cap when they actually start advertising their revolutionary fucking product. Everyone who's gotten in before $1.50 will reap rewards unheretofore known to mortal man.

Fuck homie... I finally got 10k. I'm so ready.

even the people who weren't supposed to know about this and know about this, don't want you on board you little piece of stool.

$1,000 eoy

>ISO 20022 XML
fugg stellar lumens?????? just sold all my llink

SONY too.