CHAINLINK CUP AND HANDLE

let it bleed another week, then buy. target 6k satoshi

$1 Tuesday

We're going to moon so hard soon.

whats a good price to board the chainlink train?

anything under 5$

I'm joking but in the end, those little price variations won't matter

now if you want to be safe, otherwise 6k satoshi

All the pink itt, I have a bad feelin

Also, I suddenly feel the movement of time.
I member the times when you could not display LINK 1W chart on Binance and some newfag asked if he has broken the exchange cos it wouldn't display the movement.

Time flies. But LINK stays the same shitcoin full of hopes as it was many months ago

white stupid stink link buy mobius not bag am not lie mobius win big try

This might be one of the very few instances of a weekly candle C&H in the entire history of crypto.

Trust us sirs, mobius is good sirs.

White paper has no mathematical non sense. It all words you understand sirs and you will realize it make you rich sir

You guys have been saying cup and handle for the past three weeks, get over it. You need volume to make the formation happen, otherwise it's going to sink down.

>weekly chart
>hurr you've been saying this for weeks
stay dumb

The handle is supposed to have somewhat lower volume.

Buy Mobius sir. Mobius Walton partnership sir. Walton good sir.

Stinky Linky partnered with ZipperOS LOL, Factom LOL. Both are stinky partnership sir.

Make the smart choice sir, sell Stinky Linky and buy Mobius.

Three bars, it's already a large correction, should've happen sooner. Gonna bust.
I know, but you need a burst.

>t. extremely poor faggot pretending to be an expert on TA

>Three bars
It's only down one bar though.
Plus, the size and duration of the handle can vary wildly.

I don't even put much stock into TA like this, but for some reason you're really reaching to try and "debunk" an obvious c&h.

Do you see this? Do you see the second bar after the red? Do you see the wick? That was it. It coincided with the dip, unfortunate, I know. Do you see the MACD? Unforunate again, I know.

>no because muh volume
>no because muh three bars
>no because muh wick
>no because muh dip
>no because muh MACD

You're obviously in denial. Go outside and get some air.

If you still want to argue, look at January 19th, that was your guys chance. Again, it coincided with the dip and so it throws off the cup and handle. Not it will continue to bleed until it finds support. Other coins have done this as well, STRAT did the same a couple of months ago. Read above.

>look at January 19th, that was your guys chance
Looks like it's coming along nicely as is.

>it will continue to bleed
That would help further shape the handle, yes.

Cope harder.

But you know, it's a good time to increase your stacks. Just letting you know guys, trying to dispel rumors and getting newbies caught into a coin that hasn't reached support yet.
If you saw January 19th, that was the breakout try.
>That would help further shape the handle, yes.
Cup and Handles are sacrosanct, they are a good indication of what could happen up to a percentile that isn't 100%. You also can't keep tacking on to a cup and handle after the opportunity is lost, but good news is that there is some support right now, dunno if it will hold but it's good. Don't expect a breakout or moon though for another month. .

>Cup and Handles are sacrosanct
Aren't sacrosanct. Indicators aren't 100%, they have a high probability, that's it.

>If you saw January 19th, that was the breakout try.
Looks like it's coming along nicely.

>You also can't keep tacking on to a cup and handle after the opportunity is lost
But it looks like it's coming along nicely.

fucking shitcoin cult, kek

might wanna try some proofreading before hitting the post button, retard

>they are a good indication of what could happen up to a percentile that isn't 100%.
you're a fucking retard, they are a good indication of what could happen up to a percentile that isn't 100%.

You really need to stop sperging just because the cup and handle don't look picture perfect.

Pic related is an example of a c&h as presented by Fidelity Investments, a company that handles over $ 2 trillion.

It doesn't look anywhere near perfect like you want.

such hostility... we're all gonna make it whether we're in chainlink, reqt, or cripple. breathe. let the handle form and continue to accumulate. fwiw, i own 0 chainlink but the cup&handle is very, very obvious. i think we had a couple weeks of FUD and bleeding, but this is not a bear market right now.

Nice retort. Again, January 19th was the spike, which had a massive dump afterwards.
>you're a fucking retard, they are a good indication of what could happen up to a percentile that isn't 100%.
Yeah, meaning it's never 100%.
Ok user