Ready? Epic gains await,don't miss out!

Ready? Epic gains await,don't miss out!

Scam, copied white paper, I’m out

Team too lazy to write their own white paper? Im out

I'm out. Enjoy your bags user

Nah, I will rather invest in the next powerledger, which has partnerships with the Estonian and Spanish government.

0.2 ETH LOL
ScamSCAM SCAM SCAM I'm throwing in 1 ETH baby

0.2 eth, you think it's worth it?

Scami

>inb4 I don't' already have 20 KYC-verified addresses ready for the ico

lmao dumb fags

s-sure dumbass
SCAM I'm still putting 1 ETH in

enjoy your bags Pajeet.

still thinking if to liquidate my axp bags for this, id hate to hop in from a scam to another tho and wait 3-4 weeks to receive a shitcoin only for it to tank to hell

You get the tokens right after ICO ends, you can trade straight away on ED. Sad thing is, they plan to list it on exchange in the Q2 of the year meaning you have to wait 2 months minimum if you want it on exchanges and not ED.

i thought you get your tokens instantly?

They plagerized their white paper and full admitted to it. But hey their your bags.

I have 2 DADI accounts but have 10 Arcblock accounts. Plan is to put 10k in DADI then flip it the next couple days to free up capital for Arcblock. Do you guys think it will reach 2x this week or is that pushing it?

I missed Arcblock. :(

OK nerds listen up
This is a really promising project with actually tech and a good team. I think it's a solid investment and will be putting in the whole 5k cap.
BUT since I know you guys are impatient retards you should know that tokens don't get unlocked until March 1st and they won't be listed on real exchanges until AFTER the main net launches which could be Q2. Don't buy this for a quick flip and don't complain everyday that it's only on ED and IDEX.
I recommend watching the AMA with TheGobOne for more info.

I asked on the telegram they get released this week.

its not locked man, can you read? You'll get your tokens after the ICO ends, you'll be able to trade it on Etherdelta

Wanna buy some, one problem I have is that it is regarded as scam on Reddit due to whitepaper thingy - so if it won't get shilled there it may be hard for it to pump - what do you guys think?

I do think the 0.50 price is a negative for Normies.

I misspoke. The tokens won't be distributed until March 1st. So them being unlocked is irrelevant

This is what they said in the AMA on the 22nd. It's possible they have changed their tune since then though

Just asked on telegram, the admin said shortly after the sale closes

Yeah I just saw that. Exchanges aren't until Q2 though that was also just confirmed in the telegram

There is fear behind the potential of this as a result of the white paper? Nice, will buy 100k. I love to buy when people are scared.

so when can we flip this chit on ed