Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

i will be announcing the announcement in 4 hours.
but before i announce the things i wanna make it obvious that
>its not the fork date
>nothing to do with exchanges

And a team member said on twitter no news regarding exchange listing. They are in talks but nothing new.

So the announcement today will not be about an exchange listing.

stay tuned for the official announcement by me at 3pm cst

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/957643602229911552
cryptoinfrisco.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Masternodes?

no its way more trash then youd ever expect

dont listen to this pajeet just watch the livestream they'll be doing this afternoon.

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/957643602229911552

This man knows nothing.

again, for every fucker that keeps bleating on about exchanges..
"Q: When will you list xxxxx token on Binance?
A: We will make our announcements for listing coins in our announcements section. Please keep in mind that we keep this information strictly confidential, and if a team shares this information before we announce it, they risk disqualification of their token being listed on Binance."

I'm staying tuned and keeping away from all the FUD. OP has been pajeeting the board for the last few weeks

Should I sell and rebuy the dip then. Ignored Ernest's posts last time ugh

yes its the only obvious thing to do. the idiots that are pumping the price are ridiculous and will dump once they realize what the announcement is really about

This has been a long and tedious wait. What do you see us dipping to.

i suspect alot of people to hold their bags so i would say around .011

ernest posted after rhett post on reddit, he is fake insider like everyone else
just hold

Omega Maker can you just tell us whether or not we are going to be dissapointed?

Oh nevermind read your comments

i'm thinking of .014 for a sell order then manually watching this thing hit the floor...I imagine whales are going to buy this dip like nobody's business.

What does the "!i6apW.sJiU" mean in your name by the way?

fomo is real atm, mini-ish 8BTC sell walls are being eaten like mad.
watch it closely the next few hours, get ready tho

I'm inclined to believe this. I bought 50 ZCL @ $82 and was holding until this morning, 99.92737% certain the news will be nothing and price will tank. I've also mined another 28 ZCL on top which I'll keep until the price blows up or ZCL fails.

Just look at the 'quality' of the conference. It's taking place in a rented out training center. The beta numales hanging up the BTCP private banner are using fucking zipties to hang it on the ceiling grid. They couldn't even clean up the spilled drink on the carpet before taking a picture. Everything about this conference just screams amateur and unprofessional.

I hope I'm wrong but I have a reaaaally sad feeling about today's event. I predict whales dump the price back down to $120-130.

that was yesterdays conference in Frisco, Dallas
cryptoinfrisco.com/

Tired of this faggot trying to appear to know something.

its the fucking fork date. Load up on the pre announcement dip, it will be 250 by tomorrow.

I repeat it's the fucking fork date, I know with 100% certainty.

I've got a pot of coffee on standby.

According to the roadmap we're gonna either get a BTCP wallet announcement (useless) or a ZCL electrum wallet non-beta release (even more useless)

this guy is shaking in his boots for the inevitable dump. only if he would listen he could increase his stack by atleast 25%

bittrex is also slower than shit rn. almost dont trust a manual sell order....that's how I got fucked out of thousands after the trx livestream disaster.

not just at my end then...
I waited like 40 seconds just to reload a frozen page earlier on Trex. pretty fucking sketchy atm

When will bittrex open registrations, no new normies to pump bags

anyone planning to buy during the post announcement dump?

Depends on what the announcement is.

I would have to sell first.

I am. I sold yesterday in preparation for the coming dump.

When should we sell, at what price?

i would sell anything before the announcement i believe we will see a steady decline until the dump

I'm selling. Fork is likely still 4 weeks away.

Fork is guaranteed at least four weeks away. Rhett confirmed the fork will occur a month after initial announcement.

>!i6apW.sJiU
tell me what this means god damnit

its a trip code to counter imposters who attempt to use my name

>said yesterday the price wouldn't go over 0.014
>says he's from the future

still didn't answer my questions did you... Ahkams razor...

Occam's*

kek... oops

Alright I just dumped 17 BTC worth of ZCL on Bittrex you better be fucking right OmegaMaker

too much batman, user

perhaps...

I signed up 2 days ago what you talking about?

watch that penguins bath towel

dont worry man you wont regret that decision in the slightest

IT'S HAPPENING

wow its recovering fast from that.

Dope. Sounds like you are in their dev discord or something, I assume? How come you don't leak more info or tell us if they are eventually planning on using ZenCash's code for BTCP nodes?

Shut the fuck up how do you belive those people i mean they are saying bullshit they don't know anything

the current state of biz is depressing fuck

ofc he is just a larping faggot.
>hurr durr im from 2020 yet I cant tell you anything mui importante
how original
hey omega I got one for you
>I fucked your mother and you are my bastard son! now send me some btc and call me daddy!

wouldnt call it recovering when there is only 5 btc worth of zcl separating from the lowest point.

ive already mentioned that zcl being used for nodes is on their internal roadmap

GUYS look at the discord right now, total chaos, a fucking javascipt injector was found in the source code with a keylogger. GET OUT NOW, total fucking breakdown happening with the devs. I highly suggest you guys change your passwords if you used this.

Well if I got scammed I got tricked then oh well, hard lesson. Still 100 BTC + worth of ZCL left so this is a small bet

Shut the fuck up faggot you are larping as fuck you don't know anything, you are not an insider

So you already confirmed masternodes on the internal roadmap? Sorry if I missed your other posts, what else have you confirmed? Not sure how to look up all your posts on the archive

What are you talking about? Complete FUD.

who is using bots to pump the price. someone is planning something big that involves selling their stack

no real fud yet.
i'd expect more of this for a couple more hours

>Shut the fuck up faggot
the old me would get angry too, like people would ask,
"bro, you angry?" and I would be all "no man, you would KNOW if I was angry"
you might think you would know when any one was angry... but not me!
you would KNOW if I was angry.

This fucking larper is ridiculous.

>tfw sold last night because there were no more pre-announcement pumps and the price wasn't moving at all

Considering buying the dip, but I'll wait for after the announcement. If it's anything but amazing, expect a massive dip (even worse than the one happening right now). I blame the faggots who kept spreading rumours about a fork date announcement without any fucking evidence. I bet it was a coordinated attempt to create a dip after people find out there's no fork date announcement.

how much are you geting paid to protect this scam coin faggot?

Btw, noticed that Binance is following ZCL and BTCP on twitter. Did Binance always followed ZCL and BTCP?

Why don't you stfu and provide proof.

no one will take you seriously without providing proof

they been following them for about 3 weeks

"Q: When will you list xxxxx token on Binance?
A: We will make our announcements for listing coins in our announcements section. Please keep in mind that we keep this information strictly confidential, and if a team shares this information before we announce it, they risk disqualification of their token being listed on Binance."

I CANT BELIVE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY TRUSTING SOME IDIOT IN THE INTERNET WHO IS LARPING SO HARD

Veeky Forums IS PURE SHIT

That guy is posting the javascript injection keylogger copypasta in almost every coin thread on Veeky Forums

NDA thing?

When is the announcement so I can be prepared? How many hours?

just don't want this to dump for weeks..
>muh expectations, and that

every one point and laugh at the idiot being dumped on hahhahaha

ok, got it

Meeting from 4:00pm CST ~ 8:00PM CST.

livestream starts in 3.5 hours
ill be making the announcement in 2.5 hours

SHUT THE FUCK YOU PIECE OF LARPING FAGGOT

YOU AND FUCKING ERNEST LARPING PIECE OF SHITS GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BOARD

Yeah I know, this guy is such a LARPing faggot its incredible. He's here almost every week with fake ass "insider" info that is as accurate as a chinese fortune cookie. bet he's working for HUSH.

oohhh so misterious fucking piece of shit say the thing now if you have info

you are larping piece of shit

Veeky Forums is what it is but not everyone of us is a larping pizzaface cunt.

Worry not Veeky Forumsizen! Im here to help from the year 2016! Invest your lunch and drug money in btc and you are gonna make it. In fact we are all gonna make it.

Theres a lack of whale activity on bittrex right now... Very suspect

The complete irony here is that everyone's focused on OmegaMaker but not the fact that there can't be announced fork date since they don't even have money right now to continue nor enough ZCL to approach exchanges with liquidity.

It WILL dip but solely because of your delusional goals.

Last time the whole thing tanked just because there was no fork date. Now everybody is pumping ZCL just because of that, again. If want proof just take a look over at reddit, all the idiots think there's going to be a fork date. Willing to bet we'll see another massive selloff if there's no fork date which it doesn't like there'll be.

the fuck user? what do you think they meant by that?

not safe to drop a cryptic hint now?

they just finished fork simulations successfully, why the fuck cant it be a preemptive fork date?

jesus christ, they are just trying to get people to buy bags before everyone finds out about the keylogger virus

he just wants you to sell 1 hr before it pumps, like a dick

yeah the question is only when should I dump? My fingers are on the trigger whole day long, im getting tired but I wanna make that extra zcl...

My thoughts as well.

Because they've literally said it won't be.

The team are not marketing retards.. Building up to a big anouncement and that not being the forkdate would be a total blunder. Not even the BTCP team would be so stupid..

kek. just by looking at the candles, pretty sure the fud has leaked around by now.

>muh keylogger.
true if blig

Even if it is a fork date if the date is anything over 1 week from now the price is gonna drop regardless. Sell the news peeps. Get ur buy orders in at 800k sats

fork date and announcement is already said to be 4 weeks apart

They have just released ZCL Electrum BETA wallet.

Prior to forking, they have yet to release Bitcoin Private Electrum wallet and test it. It's even on the ROADMAP.

>1 week
you want to be in a project with lettuce handed retards, shitting the bed at actually not bad news?

the state of you lot, spoiled by bull runs
try holding XMR for 8 months

eh bet you cant source that

This nigger is posting the same exact thing in skycoin thread

Yeah, but the team hid that info so well in their official project update announcement that half of the community doesn't know about it. The price could still well tank even WITH the announcement.

Yeah, but most like their free magic computercoins! People will be greedy and hodl, most of the think btcp will be 1000$+ after a few weeks...

Also if they dont announce bittrex support people might sell off too. It's gonna be risky to try and transfer on the day of the fork/snapshot. You'll have to time it just right if you want to sell your ZCL for anything more than 100k sats

Read the damn twitter.

>Bitcoin Private @bitcoinprivate
>Jan 25
>All Bitcoin Private roadmap related updates will come directly from this account. We always welcome and are happy to have ideas from our community. As of now, no changes have been made to our roadmap.

This was one day AFTER they plugged the conference and the "announcement". They've been crystal clear on this point.

HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD??? REEEEEEE

ZIDF detected