Is turtlecoin a meme? why should i invest in it?

Is turtlecoin a meme? why should i invest in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockzero.simplecast.fm/7ffca55a
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4906378
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's actually really good, active devs, active community, but people keep saying that half the supply is owned by whales even though only 1/8 of it is owned by a few whales

It is a memecoin for sure but it has potential.

Its the official currency of TMNT community.

The only place I have ever seen turtlecoin mentioned is Veeky Forums.

Make of that what you will.

A handful of whales including the devs own 90% of the coins and they're so stupid that they already started dumping their coins when it's still mostly Veeky Forumsfags who buy them.

you shouldn't
there is no reason why you should be rich

Main dev shitposts of Veeky Forums

Because it's listed virtually nowhere. Wait till it hits CMC and watch it explode.

>should I invest?
OP GET IN HERE

It's a Ponzi scheme, most of the coins are in the hands of few people, they're hyping this worthless Monero fork so they can dump on you and be rich.

Not the dump on you, but the devs being rich was said by one of them in the original TRTL thread weeks ago.

It's a cool PnD.

can you please stop changing the coin name in every new thread? My filter doesn't like that

I was promised coins two dozen times and not one of you TRTL fags deliered. Go fuck yourself.

Main dev posted a bounty yesterday of 500k TRTL to the first person to make a WooCommerce plugin for TRTL, with a bonus 500k to have it completed by 9pm tonight.

Some guy already completed it, just running it through some more testing.

That's the kind of progress you can expect to see when the "whales" aka the devs hold a ton of coins but care about the progress of the coin.

ITS COMMING BACK 19 SAT ALREADY

Thats just cause you read only Veeky Forums thats a fact.

Okay

TRTLuy1KDojR7aE2dNwfVMUYzUiVLshp35eHyHYGLEcVFTxKAtuEYo49rx8Q2P5voVQArRqfScpNWd7me7s2Q65cRiWZfmnVc6D

Check this out before considering buying:

It has a small following on plebbit too

Key loggers and lies.

It's literally 2 weeks old, it's not even on CMC yet.

There are like 5 whales scamming turtles on here and Reddit. Accounts on Reddit are used sockpuppets.
Their open source wallet is clean but downloads a key logger.
Only appears on a no name, shady exchange.
If you download, you deserve to be scammed.

That just makes even more alarm bells ring.

Enjoy getting scammed.

It's a scamcoin for autistic teenagers.

Kek.

TRTLE whale here. Sold to a good ol bunch maybe like 50 mm at 1-10 sats to spread the waelth.

Turtle is solid.

Lol, what is this keylogger bullshit. It's open source. Did you even look at the code before you started parroting this FUD?

Show me where in the code a keylogger is downloaded and executed, or accept that you're a faggot.

Its two months old newfag.

lol for god's skae no!
either you lose your money or you make a small (!) benefit by fucking some else.
do you have dignity?
if yes don't buy

No coin is listed on CMC immediately... Some coins that are years old are still not listed. It doesn't mean anything.

blockzero.simplecast.fm/7ffca55a

Kevin Rose interview

Believe the FUD and stay poor, you fucking deserve it.

Well that's interesting...

Lol, are you really comparing a graph with a timescale of years, with a graph that has a timescale of 6 fucking days?

Are you american by any chance?

Stage 1:

Denial

This was the first post on /biz
>made by and for miners.
It's a mine and dump coin with no real use cases.
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4906378

I'm not here to shill anything. I don't care if you're really that stupid. Just keep in mind that this is a coin that's just 2 weeks old and it has already outperformed some coins that are much older.

Of course it's not listed in real exchanges. Of course it's not on coinmarketcap. Of course you havent heard of it yet. What are expected from a coin that didn't even exist 2 weeks ago.

Turtle is a pedo coin see the thread

I withdraw 150% of investment, and still holding more than half of the trtl I bought, not that bad at all

Good find, i don't see nothing shady in that post through

I mean...this is crypto

>It's a mine and dump coin with no real use cases.
use case is buy low and sell high