Let's keep an eye on the Pajeets

Let's keep an eye on the Pajeets.

Which useless shitcoins are being shilled by Discords right now?

- UFR
- Some ayy lmao coin or some shit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No! What happened to Eliza? She looks so fragile in this picture~

LINK
VEN
PFR
DBC

oh and now also AMB

What isn't shilled by discord pajeets?

AMB is the most shameless pump. It appeared out of nowhere like 2-3 days ago on Veeky Forums and now it's suddenly got a fanbase like VEN. Could be a good PnD opportunity, but something tells me to be careful

VEN
XLM
ARY
ETH

TRTL

it's PnD coz they know they can shill it to uninformed fools who think they missed out on ven

Happens like this in cycles in sectors when one coin moons

the rich will get richer poor should have just stayed with ven and done real research

VEN was a shameless PnD too but it seems to have more going for it than AMB. Ambrosus could be wonderful in a couple years but it's so young right now (in terms of tech & partnerships) that it mostly seems great for PnD purposes only

TRTL
LINK
TEL

stay away from these

Why do you think VEN is PnD? Any valid arguments against it?

Cos it got pumped and then dumped this week. Not saying it has no long-term potential-- actually, I'm 25% in on it. But the Veeky Forums-and-reddit shillstorm was sudden, deafening, and ridiculous. Then it fell silent as quickly as it had begun. I've only been in crypto since December, but even I recognize the pattern now

I don't hold COSS anymore and I was disappointed with the returns I got while I did- But desu I look at that site and the ppl that run it fondly. They really have been trying their best, and I wish their project the best success. The tides aren't moving that direction for me anymore though.

Nobody can deny that UFR has a high potential. It is basically a tool for sharing files and the team of developers is actively working on it. I also heard it is going to be listed on some exchanges soon. The thing with UFR is that everyone knows about the shill at this poin, some people even started spreading FUD because of it. There are always going be people telling you to buy or not to buy, praising the coin or shittalking it. Good traders know that if you are interested in buying anything, you should do your own research first. Listening to people here is good, because you get the general idea, but always make the decision yourself.

Also post Eliza nudes

Hype was because of all those news. Obviosuly it got hyped and pumped and when there's nothing coming in next week or so it got stabilized.
I don't see why it's cosnidered to be a PnD

this is a good shill hub, compilating from others, check yourself

discord.gg
/8fj7Nsx

discord.gg
/2Hyz8Nj

Cos it literally got pumped and then dumped. That's how it went from $6 to almost $10 and then back down to $6.50 in just a few days. In terms of percentages gained/lost in just 48-72 hours those are crazy price fluctuations even for crypto.
I think the price will go back up, but this was textbook PnD. A ton of people probably made quick money and cashed out here.

Upfiring, Ambrosius, and Turtlecoin are the most shilled by pajeets right now. Stay away.

It peaked at $8.20 or so you newfag. Do you not know what hype cycles are? Coins consolidate after a lot of hype.

Turtle coin too-- came out of absolutely nowhere and conquered the frontpage, shilled on reddit too. I'm not touching that shit

LINK is not organized shilling. It's organic as far as I can tell.

>It peaked at $8.20 or so you newfag.

It peaked around $9.50, maybe even higher, you lying dumper-bot

Upfiring
Bazinga
Coss

Much getting shilled here is actually good projects

TRTL isn't PnD, sorry

have fun trying to distinguish shit coins from non shitcoins... very hard right now

turtle
bazinga
ufr
dbc

and possibly PFR

>VEN

Except they aren't shilling, they are fudding it. They shilled to get people at ATH to drop their bags and now want to keep the price low so they can do the same shit again.

I hope it works, I'm holding and waiting

i bought TRTL at 2-3 sats... and i haven't even sold
i know there's more to come when it hits the exchances
the devs are ex-aeon, and they know their shit.

THC coin in mine

UFR and TRTL are the worst offenders