Lamden team is dissolving

Absolute shitstorm

Who would have thought that a coin started by a bunch of fratbros in college was a complete scam right from the start?

Was about to pull the trigger. Glad I checked the telegram first.

One person maybe leaving =\= team dissolving

When it is a 3 person team, one of them leaving is quite a big deal.

Lol fuck. I bought like 750 of these shits at $1 ea.
Is this really a certain indicator that the coin is donezo?

This is the risk with dropping into any ico...

SELL SELL SELL

protect your investment

LMAO glad i didn't buy

I just want to take a moment to say thank you OP
Genuinely, you, and people like you, are the reason i come to Veeky Forums

Thank you for the quality post and providing me this information that I would otherwise never have known
Was pretty close to buying lamden too, seemed like a REALLY good entry point recently.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA someone make a collage of these scams

OMFG you just saved my 2k OP

I FUCKING LOVE YOU I WOULD SUCK YOUR DICK RIGHT NOW NO JOKE

Where's that gay ass TAU wizard now? I fucking told you guys

could anyone give me a quick rundown? i got banned from their telegram because i asked about exchanges lmao
immediately sold my stack after that when it was around 6-7x from ico though which is gud

pathetic wannabe chads

Thanks just bought 100k

Ok so that Nick guy is not a coder, just same... marketing guy?
He pinned an announcement on telegram that a very big event is coming this week and everyone got pumped up.
Apparently it was either fake, or he wasn't supposed to talk about that, possibly killing the possibility of that event (some entity pulling out?). For this reason they kicked this Nick guy out.

It's not a scam, that stu guy is constantly coding + hiring developers. How professional is it is another thing...

This team is so unprofessional. Slap to a face to all the investors lol. This is why you dump ICO bags ASAP guys.

the project will go on. i have no problem holding long term, i already sold 75% at a profit anyway.

Who would win in a fight? I think Nick is the strongest/fittest of them all. Any shirtless pics of him btw?

This is why he got kicked out.

I'm torn about this. On the one hand they are actually developing and not bullshitting, which is more than can be said about majority of icos. On the other they are bad at hyping and their telegram is a shitshow. It looks like it's quite some time before anything is finished. It has 10x-100x potential for when that happens though.

I would rate this as a hold.

Goddamn should have dumped this at a dollar 20

Think about how excited stinky linkies get when they have ZERO news. They love that zero hype culture. Maybe that's what Stu is going for.

One of them was removed for leaking info that wasn't meant to go public yet. Kucoin, cryptopia, and yobit confirmed.

glad they kicked him, that post reads like a fucking 14 year old wrote it.

please just go to $1 so I can offload these my 5,000 TAU bags

Fucking worthless faggot fratbros

Never invest in chads again Veeky Forums, only autists from now on

I think he is just bad at marketing lol

I thought more about this and post-ico pump + bleed + this bullshit non-event removed/is going to remove/ lots of weak hands. That's a very solid foundation to a future moon.

Maybe it's actually a buy. I would wait about three days to see if there's panic dumping due to kicking Nick out though.

Nick needs to leave. He is completely unprofessional and has been the core reason for the fucked up rep Lamden has received recently.

He is going to be replaced with an expert.

Bruh these guys are bigger hustlers than you will ever be. And they get mountains of pussy.

???

I fucking told you guys about that user who found the keylogger in the source code weeks ago and no one fucking believed me. What do you guys have to say now?

The lamden devs have been working around the clock to prevent people from finding out but it looks like it was not enough, could not be happier that this scam coin keylogger virus is getting BTFO

jesus fuck that is so cringe. good riddance. this guy isn't a coder. he adds nothing meaningful to the team.

these stupid motherfuckers
im am so fucking pissed right now

Went in on ico and dumped for 3x

Feels good man

Keylogger in what, they have nothing released at this point. Fud needs to have a grain of truth in it to be believable user. At least shop some screenshot.

Hahaha what keylogger? Are you thinking of turtle? Tau doesn’t even have a wallet or any other software to put a keylogger into. Haha this kind of low level fud makes me super comfy with this hold.

good luck with your keylogger

Also, wanted to add, Turtle devs, being the scammers that they are, literally just stole the keylogger code out of lamden's because they were too lazy to make their own.

nice try stu

It's all gonna be alright, Lamden bros.

>one of the core devs gets kicked
>in the meantime stu is coding live on youtube not giving a fuck
its sad but pic related is so fitting hahaha

fuck forgot to add
oc btw

Well the truth is Nick broke the NDA (told about exchanges) that's why he's out...

Remember when woz and jobs split? This is more like when woz's retarded cousin who was only on the project because he brought weed got cut out.

>not being a FUNchad
bruh

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I fucking TRIED to warn all those idiots who bought this shit the very first time they started posting threads on here. Remember this image?

Bumping to both BTFO lamden shills and help out poor deluded biz bros

This is actually good news, that Nick guy seemed kinda clueless anyways

Still made 5x though, not complaining. But I dumped this shit as soon as I saw it was 5x, didn't even deserve a -50%

Move that straight into ODN for maximum autism

Bump