Why are linkies such scared?

A better coin maked your stupid link go away and now the scared is happening

I have too much invested emotionally to walk away now. This is either the most obvious andromeda mission or the biggest JUSTing of all time and I intend to find out. No other crypto interests me or has as compelling of a story and lore.

chromatic abberation version too

They much deluded. Mobius is already very better coin and linkies make the scared for it

Decent grammar punctuation happening improve understanding why are you not

ha ha ha mobius better then link, market sell my link for miobius in instant, better try with much good team.

Link is such stupid. Mobius very much better. Mobius already maked link lose large. Dont keep doing the stinking

Link threads make my peepee tingle

Mobius is PREMIERE coin for oracle product. Companies and banks will only use Mobius.

Fundamentally the correct choice. Faster, cheaper, development team.

Buy Mobius now

wtf did me just readed

I have a friend who is over 6x on his LINK investment, refuses to sell. Can't wait for JUSTice.

Mobius partner with Walton sir. It is winner go to moon. Chainlink only have Swift. Swift coin not even on coinmarketcap

Mobius has fun games on its website. Chainlink has meme photo of Sergey.

I do not know why you are against this great work. It's not a scam every day when I have to read an incorrect message. Height, can not be avoided Sergei's life well.

>only Swift
These two words should not go together

I really not understand the linkers. How much proof you need? Mobius will make the swift soon idiot. Keep hold the bags while we all laughing

Someone really needs to clean up LINK here I go, this is for a new fiesta.
1. There is no shadowfox
2. Jason Parser is a Mama
3. SERGYGY is alive and is one of the leading bitcoin supercomputers and headline speakers
4. Tesentat is scheduled to leave this quarter. The lack of testament keeps the price below, no memos or whales
5. Nobody knows when Minesnet starts, no one knows how much deduction for prize money will be given to get caught in the nodes, no one knows how much priority will be given to the link in the node.
6. A link has been used to forge proper and automated execution of the agreements. It does not belong to the current tech because centralization means that one always possesses control. Anyone with the link can not influence these agreements
7. Currently the link is currently an opponent. I do not remember their name They have a big but least reliable team.
8. Link is an Erase 20 Token that is used with Smart Contracts. Many block chains offer smart control technology, this link will work with most of the /
9. The team said that they can make an independent relationship with the Atiyumam associated with their Blockchain if needed.
10. People support this coin in a similar way, most stigmas tend to keep out new fugs
11. Sergai is not getting the fat
12. The team does not post on social media but it is very active on rest, email and their website.
13. Anyone may join in a sudden, just ask for an invitation at smartcontract.com
14. He may have a PR for a while. Person and other developers want to rent As far as we know they have not done any work yet
15. So far, they have completed all the deadlines, have shown all scheduled incidents, and so on.
Here's the intriguing truth about what you have the link. Take it as you want.

>16. these are all lies

you need not to do the stinking anymore, just buy mobius and be rest assured. Stop discussing about the link it is a bad coin

Nice, now every pajeet on Veeky Forums will be scared by your english expertise.

>tying emotion to your money
Hope it works out for you there guy

I'm sorry, but did ChainLink already crash? Oh, thats right, the mainnet isn't even out yet. In fact, its only Q1. Does not being top 10 market cap before your product is finished count as crashing? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when sergey is still securing partnerships? Chainlink is still growing and they have been the best alt coin on binance for how many months now? It's falling against the worst shitcoin on Veeky Forums which just happens to be mooning because it is feeding off the energy of retarded normies. But you know what? It's still a fucking shitcoin. Chainlink has one of the biggest potentials in crypto, it would have hit 1 dollar EOY last year if bitcoin didn't dip. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you are going to be embarassed when chainlink moons and someone bumps this topic. Oh look that, it just broke 7k sats, just like it should have a month ago. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these LINK fud threads because you're a faggot hater who is jealous they didn't buy in. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life then maybe try to fud these fucking coins on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

After the partnership mobius has with WTC. I switched to mobius. Its obvious who the winner of the oracle problem is going to be.

You cannot suggest me why link is good. I have much of the Mobius it is going to do very much the winning

Rory and Sergey will be pumping your butthole with semen after they get through dumping their bags on you to show you how fucked you really are for sticking around on this shit project.

>Mobius it is going to do very much the winning
This is the place where you are wrong, sweetheart

you are making the deluded again, idiot. Mobius will be best coin of that year. We will get the swift and racist british will cried.