CND bout to moon

dip is ending, hope you got some for the day! best swing trading position today, its going to 3k sats.

Hope you're right, this would make an old man happy

I unironically own 27k tokens, bought 7k at 0.21 and the other 20k at 0.28

I know I could get the second order at 0.26 or 0.27 but oh well, just hoping for a 1 usd by March

I think we have a little bit of a dip ahead. It shot up pretty fast. Ill wait a week. But ive been wrong before.

volume seems a bit low no?

It's been going down. I bet the app predicted an increasing BTC's price so people are selling their CND in anticipation of that. No thanks.

He is, it has been consolidating/correcting quite nicely but the MACD lines are strongly hinting that this correction phase is about the end and a surge upwards is imminent.
From a TA perspective this has all the signs of a short term / high impact trade, the volume on binance is also quite impressive for a shitcoin (15th highest volume ETH pairing atm).

Who has profited from using the bot?

What's the community pick this week?

>implying I'm going to put 5K into the app with binance's stupidly high withdrawal fee for CND

This is so obviously pajeet Jesus

i have the beginner version for a week, hasn't said anything really useful yet
only useful prediction was 65% chance that crypto market is going to tank another 30% within the next month

What the fuck, I could make the same prediction if they paid me $1 each

dont care, im swing trading this because the charts tell me its time. also checked
not low at all
bottom was 2100
you'll be happy if you own some today

I thought the same thing this morning. loading up now

gonna hold onto it another month, but so far its very underwhelming

Nope, its preparing to dump you're all fucking wrong. Sell part of your stack so you can rebuy lower.

better be true user i just bough 100 more
Poor fag here dont deserve tobe cuked again

>dip is ending, hope you got some for the day! best swing trading position today, its going to 3k sats.
>huge dump follows
>thread is dead

lol

Got the 200k package last wednesday and it hasn't said dick useful yet.

The only significant information it's transmitted to me so far is about how hard the 700k users are cucking me. They get like 3 or 4 crypto signals a day, 200ks only get 3 or 4 a week. And any of those signals might be some lame shit like "50% x will happen".

I feel literally zero incentive to answer the daily questions when all it's going to do is help line the pockets of the whalefags a tier above me. Mostly just holding it because I think the token locking + working product memes actually will propel this over $1 by summer.

>advising people to sell at a low
massive red flag that you don't know what you're talking about
you can use literally any indicator you want and they all read the same - severely underbought.
">huge dump follows"
>30 satoshi
ok

this. the trader information isn't useful. the weekly floor/ceilings for btc and eth aren't accurate either, and they haven't been accurate.

user, crypto is a fixed game. All those buy/sell orders you see on binance are fake. When a coin is dumping, the order book will show a ton of buys to make you think it isn't dumping. Similarly, during the big dip a few weeks ago when CND reached its bottom, it was full of huge sell orders....lol as if that many retards would sell at teh bottom, t hey're trying to get you to hivemind and buy when it looks like everyone else is buying and sell when it looks like everyone else is selling.

I sold a huge stack of CND and since then CND has been dumping. Sometimes you do get BTC from another trader in trades, a random guy like you, but sometimes those BTC you get are from the "house" (AKA binance who, in case you didn't know, its fucking partnered with Cindicator). Plus, Cindicator has to reward people who make accurate predictions....where do you think they get that reward reserve? They gotta dump some CND once in a while to build it up.

Guys check out the CND discord right now, total fucking chaos.

There is some sort of keylogger virus in the fucking source code. Devs are working overtime trying to cover this shit up. Expect shills to infiltrate this thread.

I didn't say a huge drop, now did I?

Don't look at the order books my man, look at the graphs. Order books will more often than not deceive you.

Yeah, thanks. I am looking at quite a lot already.

Which is why I am having a laugh at this thread.

You got a link to the discord or is it passworded/invite only?

looks like this pos wants to take a dump bashpint

Either way we will see whoever was right within a few days time.

>throw a coin
>memelines 1: heads!
>memelines 2: tails!
>it's tails
>memelines 2: See! It's tails, I told you!

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAMCOIN
DEVS PREMINED AND PUT A KEYLOGGER IN THE WALLET

can you explain the reasoning behind those waves?

like it isn't even correction, it just fell flat on itself

astrology charts are the real deal

its not about prediction, but looking for consistent~ patterns that can help provide an understanding.

>"Either way we will see whoever was right within a few days time."

dont give a fuck about being right; it just says bearish and because of that I wouldn't buy now for a swing

if anyone is HODLing lol

Should've gone with the old true and tested meme of "THIS TOKEN OVER 1 DOLLAR DEFEATS THE PURPOSE"

thanks rakesh

Fuck Elliot Waves. This is called Hidden Bullish Divergence. Learn you faglets.

you talking shit about my meme waves?

It seems like a bunch of eyeballing to me. EH I GUESS THIS LOKS LIKE WAVE 3. FUCK IT.

yo that's the most important wave :'c