ENG/Enigma

Who /holding/ here?

I'm holdin until Q2, that's when they said the protocol s would be up i believe if they have nothing by then I'm out. Also the NEO confrence will be a big factor.

Enigma can suck a dick

Reporting.

It's been pretty shit, it halved in sats ffs

buy back in at 25000

Yeah but that correlates with the market honestly.

1k checking in

fuck i hope you guys were not dumb enough to get this shit, check out their discord, some based user used his weaponized autism and found all kinds of shady shit and a fucking KEYLOGGER virus in the damn sourcecode. Devs are working overtime hiring shills to cover their tracks and defend this fucking scam. the ENG defense force is probably going to be here any minute.

I plan on leaving it alone and buy more with my current short-term trades, hopefully nothing too big happens before NEO DevCon.

Wat?

proof?

Same, hopefully enough for a masternode. Probably not though.

Yeah if you are claiming shit like that at least post some proof.

>Scan taken on 5 Jan 2010
What's the point of this FUD, entertainment?

>Scan taken on January 5th 2010
???

>setup_akl.exe
What the fuck is that?

Ayyyyyy

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WORST FUD EVER

That's literally the most retarded FUD I've seen, congratulations

>not knowing you just got turtled...

user...you know this site is for entertainment purposes right?

Is "keylogger" the new FUD meme? I think TRTL had the same thing sperad around for accumulation

1300 eng reporting in, the projoect is solid and will only go up from here

Automatic Key Logger. It's a fucking meme.

You got me, just take my bags now and save me from myself!

this shit has been in the works for a LONG time, you are getting scammed hard

Tfw holding 15180

Hold me, I'm scared

Yeah that sounds like a lie, you wanna post something from I don't know not almost 10 years ago?

Veeky Forums is probably the best place for this kind of shit, people get triggered hard when they have 10000s invested in something, including me

50% of my portfolio. Hodling until mainstream.

>the keylogger meme is spreading

sold my bags 3 days ago, never looked back, already made 100% profit on Etherdelta from other coins

ENG shill detected. Man those devs are trying really hard to cover this up.

Unabashed ENG shill I am, however you got proof senpai? I'll sell you my bags right now if you can prove it, but I'm sure ypu don't want them :)

Alright bud, the devs have taken a break from working on enigma just to post on biz, you caught them! Good job

>tfw even satoshi nakamoto is in on the keylogger scam
Stop taking the bait dude

quads confirmed
pump it

These bags are awful. If NEO conference doesnt get me my money back im selling at a loss.

I'm just looking for an excuse to bump the thread, plus I think the Keylogger meme is kek worthy

Kek this coin has such a great history with hacking. That shit up there is FUD for the technically impaired user. I remember writhing with joy when I discovered this coin at 50m market cap and seeing its plummeting history that correlated to the FUD spread to major news outlets on how a developer got phished and all that dumb money poured out of this coin creating the crater from which this rocket blasted off from to half a billion dollars. This is smart money, RSA for Internet 3.0, Trust Your Money with MIT nerds type shit, cutting edge state of the art but still kept secret cryptographic shit, advisor one of the most cited computer scientists in all of history type shit. You are a fool if you don't have a huge portion of your portfolio tied up in this coin. This is what you call a "sure bet" you know a "coin you can sleep on" but don't mind me I don't know what I am talking about go buy DECENTRALAND.

I sold at 15% loss user but already made much more

Actually that have was publicly known those that done their research. But it's pretty old news and all squared away. Nice try on the FUD though

Meming aside, this is a really good time to be accumulating on ENG

Ayyyyyy