github.com/chainpoint/chainpoint-node
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy MAN on etherdelta or idex

Lol you got left with bags didn't you
This was literally just pumped and dumped like 2days ago

Tiotour.

TNT has had no active development for nearly a year

Enjoy those FOMO bags OP

not really but I'm actively trading this and I sold today at 2700 sats. I just bought back in at 2300 sats.

with all the shitcoins that just have whitepapers I'm surprised this chain tech with thats servicing customers is still under a dollar

> t. fudder who sold his TNT at 300 sats in december.

they announced a customer 1 week ago and they also added 1000 new nodes to the network.

It is a fact we had direct confirmation from Bittrex that they will support the fork and will air drop the new THC privacy coins to our wallets in Bittrex. To have this confirmation from Bittrex requires a white paper submission beforehand. This means the white paper of THC privacy coin to be forked is already with Bittrex. The logical reason dev team did not release the white paper today as "promised" is because it is unwise to expose THC new tech enhancements to rival Dash and other competitors who may copy our superior technology. Probably dev team will never reveal the white paper to public. To apply for listing in other exchanges they must submit the white paper. Because they claimed to have applied to other exchanges for listing...this means the white paper is also with other exchanges. It seems Bittrex was so impressed with THC white paper that they delisted 3 popular coins on 26 Jan. Apparently they intended to fork the coin on 26 -31 Jan but due to market weakness to "Chinese new year phenomenon", they postponed to 1 week after Chinese new year 16 Feb 2018 to 23 Feb 2018. This shrewd timing ensures Asian buyers return to market at greatest strength and when THC launches its fork at that time, the price will rocket to Mars. Granted it takes 2 weeks to approve an exchange listing, it is most likely a few exchanges would had approved before 23 Feb with possible listing 7 days after 23 Feb. This will result in exchanges each having to buy at least 15% of THC coins on Bittrex from 24 Feb onwards to sell to their clients when they list on their respective exchanges. The result of all these cascading events will explode the price of THC.

fud btfo by this github for the onde software, readme was updated 22 days ago

:D

github.com/chainpoint/chainpoint-node

fudder BTFO

UFR BBT PFR

DYOR and enjoy moon

SGR

-1mil market cap
-Team update/whitepaper revision/new website due end of Jan
-Exchange released May 2018
-Working on Bitlicense

those r just a bunch of pnd shitcoins.

EDO

discord.gg
/2Hyz8Nj

Literally just pumped this yesterday

-30 mil market cap
-working product
-will be able to stake in the future
-platform
-industry partners

FOTA
>blockchain for otc derivatives
>market worth trillions
>partnerships with qtum and neo

-45 mil*

Definitely GRID+ - great team, great background, support of Consys, support from Ethereum founders, partnerships with Dubai carbon and others. Long term project, unique solutions

Vee - Colin Reeves is a boss, actual use of tokens, great for marketing, working product, great team

HST - the biggest player in decentralised government and secure working. Their CEO is nice dude as well

AGI - well, we all know what a gem it is anyway

* secured voting

thnx will check out
tfw don't know either of these.

will check out.

ClearPoll

>170 mill mcap
>78 mil mcap

>low cap coins

ADC
>$11m marketcap
>Sold Bjork's album, partnership with a major recording studio, and currently negotiating numerous deals under NDA
>Just wait until this goes from Bjorkcoin meme to Coachellacoin

> sold Bjorks album

stopped reading right there

for some reason I don't believe in any music industry coins.

Bought at 2344.. Lookin good

I made 10x thanks to Veeky Forums before so I'll say it: TRAC
DYOR and find out why

don't know how much ETH I'd pay to fuck Kylie Quinn but it would be alot that I can tell you

All the supply chain coins
Block Array, Devery, Origintrail
and
Mywish

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF* unggggf BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Yeah that's fair I don't really either desu. But in the off chance they swing a major industry deal, and the team could do it--they all have backgrounds in the music industry and operate a legit B2B blockchain company--it's worth it to hold at least some. The team has touted at least a few more partnership that they'll be able to announce sometime later this year.

XSN
>Masternodes (solo and pooled)
>Cross Chain Staking
>Trustless Proof of Stake
>Monthly Bonuses

Buy POSW now to swap for XSN in Feb

EGOLD, less than 5 million marketcap

Honestly, any of these hasn't been listed on major exchanges. If you want go lower take ICOs

wow that CMC chart is extremely impressive

rlx, $500m+ of real estate projects already in development, long term passive income via worldwide real estate investing, ex vp of jp morgan chase is head of US operations, and it will be listed on the new york fucking stock exchange. if u dont get in now just stay poor i guess

#metoo

Hate Opus, Audiocoin, Viberate
It doesn't make any sense. More likely music will be paid through patreon or BAT

Nimfa

3mil mc with plenty of room to grow, only on shit exchanges atm

This is my coin I went all in too the other day... now time to sit and wait for a month

Damn these weak hands of mine though

My bad it's actually LESS than 1 million atm

Hubii Network, HBT
>Working closely with Telenor Group. Teams have worked together for years. Telenor is a mostly government-owned telecom giant
>The teams built Wowbox together prior to this
>This already working product with millions of users will be migrated to the hubii network
>Former Reuters editor-in-chief David Schlesinger is listed on Hubii's advisory board.
>Working on exchange listings & discussing with two large exchanges according to CEO Jacobo Toll-Messia

Other partnerships
>Groupo PRISA, world’s leading Spanish and Portuguese-language media group
>OmiseGO, fully public and decentralized payment and exchange platform
>TCL/Alcatel/Hawk, a top-10 global mobile phone manufacturer selling products in over 160 countries

having a hard time deciding between AMB and TRAC thoughts?

>inb4 both am poorfag

I am a poorfag too (less that $5k but only started with $1 at least)

I took about 75% of my portfolio into TRAC because right now it is only on ED and IDEX, and most normies (i still kinda am one) dont like investing in nonexchange coins but FOMO the second one gets added to one.

Binance loves Supply Coin tokens... look at WABI, AMB, WTC, VEN, ect... only a matter of time until it gets added and the market cap goes to $200-500 mil

good points user. I will do some more research and make a decision

Np, good luck. looking through binance data, their lowest Market Caps are $150-200 and those are even shit coins too... it this thing his an exchange I can see it pumping hard

REF
Affiliate marketing business with referral payments paid by token
Up 1200% in the last week

I just looked up this coin and holy shit... That thing went parabolic a couple of days ago, wish I knew about it. You know about any more /hiddengems/?

Intredasting