Bend the Knee before

Bend the Knee before

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VITALIK I WANT MY ROLEX

IT KEEPS GOING UP BUT BTC STAYS STILL!!! NOOOOOOOO WHY???????

So comfy. The stairway to heaven coin

Why is this pussy ass coin so afraid to go to 1200?

In nomine Cryptos et Vitalik et Ethereum sancti.
Amen.

1400 is the real resistance. Should pass 1200 in short time.

Patience. All in due time. In the meantime, perhaps think about what color you will get your Lambo in?

>Why is this pussy ass coin so afraid to go to 1200?

Its so annoying that USDT isn't actually a dollar, me thinking ETH has already passed $1200 comfortably, but it hasnt.

I can't buy stuff with that.

God just dip again. This bitch was supposed to crash so I didn't buy any when it was sub 800$ the other day.

I seriously doubt we will ever see $1000 again. After the news is released on the 30th there is no going back. $3000 is practically guaranteed by the end of Feb

It's already over 1200USD on my exchange.

Nooooo I was going to out more fiat in.
FUCK
King shitcoin better keep sinking.

February 14th user. Expect papa bear to appear around Feb 10th. Smart money red candles Feb 9th.

What did you just say?
BTC going to pump around the 10th so sell by then?

with every passing nanosecond i get more convinced that akkkuuuuallly ether will in fact replace btc. see you at ether 20k. lambo time,

I could only afford .54 eth, I’m expecting to kick myself when I get a decent job later this year and Ethereum becomes the next bitcoin

>discord.gg
/jvmV3WW

Its just a matter of time. The writing is on the wall plain as day

LOL, I actually thought that icon was ScamCoin, but it's just fucking boring ethereum.

For a real chance to get insane returns check out. We're still in the early stages

trips confirm

trips confirm this

>being this much of a ledditor
wew the absolute state of this board