>she's throwing up
>hand her a towel, help her out, ask her what's wrong
>her: "nothing"
>me: what do you mean "nothing", you're throwing up
>her: "nothing, don't worry"
>I keep asking at least 10 times
>she finally spill it out: "I'm pregnant"
>I go "aww hell no" in my head
>not 1 month earlier because the spermfull condom slipped into her vigina after sex we had a conversation about me not being ready for kids before being 29yo or being a millionaire, she says she is not ready either and she took the pill the day after (I went with her and saw her take it)
>she says she want to keep it that abortion is against her morals
>call her out on her backpedaling and tell her that my mind has not changed and still don't want kids right now
>says I'm an asshole

Am I an asshole Veeky Forums? right now I care more about crypto and becoming a millionaire, leaving the wagecuck life than having kids.

Depends on the race. If it is mixed. Kill it

Have the kid while you're young user

This if it's a white baby you are contributing to genocide of the white race by aborting it faggot just be a man and accept it

>work a 9-5 wagecuck job
>go home to your 2 kids and wife
>eat shit, don't exercise, get minimal sleep
>wake up, repeat for the rest of your life paying off your 30-year mortgage, student loans, children's college, wife's spending habit
>die of a heart attack after retiring at 65

vs

>disregard women and their desires
>become crypto rich
>live life freely

Your choice bro

>thinking condoms and pills will prevent pregnancy
Shouldn't have been fucking, enjoy raising your new kiddo

Just have the kid idiot. You'll have a more meaningful life than just browsing Veeky Forums all day and making racist comments.

This is just foul.

One kid won't kill you OP, the worst part is the first few years. Also if your gf is above 25 she's practically past her expiration date already, 30 is the limit before down syndrome becomes a larger factor. So if she's in that age range it's time to get a few chilluns.

Can someone post this tea abortion guide?
OP need some serious help

Wtf dude? I seriously doubt you are 100% anything. The vast majority of people on this planet have interbred genes between races in their dna. You should take a dna test then off yourself once you find out you're not pure you faggot. Even if you think you're 100% aryan you at least have slav in you from when they raped and slaughtered the entire "master race' population

Ask yourself if you are honestly in a position to give this kid a good life. IMO it's better to be never born than live with parents who wish they aborted you.

Sad but true

Pretty much this

I am close to being a crypto millionaire now and I will enjoy it running around with my lil guys and having a fun ass life with a loving family that I have created

i'm just going to assume this is bait

You fucked up by calling her out, now she will forever have that over your head.

>you have to be a white supremacist to think race mixing is bad
Centristcucks are such faggots I swear. Do you know anything about how mixing two subspecies (black/white white/asian) affects the child?

I care more about my future and pockets than your /pol/ crusade
With crypto I feel like I'm presented with an unique opportunity to get life changing wealth and the more time passes the less easy it'll be to make it in crypto.
Kids require time and money, this means, no more free time to search new promising cryptos, less to no more spare money to invest in crypto.
It's just a question of prioritization and optimization to me.
If I choose to have kids latter I have a better shot at making it, and kids will be well off in the end.
If I choose to have kids now, I'll struggle to make it and I'll have to make more sacrifices and decrease my chances.

Man up fag
>wahh I can’t play video games anymore

lol yes you are an asshole and you're also pretty dumb

just have the kid and if you still feel like it means nothing to you, you can still leave them and just pay the alimony upfront with crypto gains

This. Look up hapas to see how fucked up this shit is. Or mulattos. They don't have a real identity because they are mutts and can't identify as either race, thus have massive identity issues, causing mental disorders as well as feelings of depression. Anyone who advocates for this is a sick fucker.

Youre a faggot

Are you telling me abstinence-only education was right all along?

you should get on $DNA and find your genetic profile!

>I will enjoy it running around with my lil guys and having a fun ass life with a loving family that I have created
Maybe I'm not a family guy, because if all that sounds awesome to you, to me right now all that is just "meh"

stay there

You’re probably being insensitive about it and that’s why she thinks you’re being an asshole, but there’s nothing wrong with stating your beliefs and plans moving forward. Ultimately it’s entirely her choice though and I’d advise you to be a part of that child’s life, because ready or not it’s coming and we don’t need any more soy boys who grew up with a single mom.

must have skinny-dick syndrome if your condom FALLS OFF in her vagina, she won't be around for long

OP I think i can help.

you said she took the pill to get rid of it an it failed?

think about the health risks of birthing that after you've tried to kill it. tell her it will never be normal, which is not a lie afaik.

shitty situation but having the kid isnt the solution given your situation

Hey user , first how is the relationship? Has to be solid as a rock . Second has another user said will you be able to give your kid a decent life? If both are yes have the kid will give you 100 fold motivation at becoming millionaire plus an emotional reward no money can ever buy

I thought 35 was when women shit out retards.

Any links about the risks that I can show her to have her rethink about it?

How does it affect the child badly? Are you gonna show me a study or research? No, you're going to just Bullshit with your anecdotal evidence and make some shit up. If two consenting adults decide to have a child it's none of your business. Focus on losing your virginity first, don't be upset that other people are having families while you are alone.

Most of the human population is mixed on some level whether you like it or not, including you. Either face reality or go back to your echo chamber

this is great op.
Congratulations!
No you are going to be so busy that
you have no time to buy high and sell low.

Just buy and hold. Its gonna be great :)
And remember to put some bucks every month in crypto for your kid too!
The kid is gonna be a greatful 18 year old cryptomillionaire!

Le supreme gentleman Elliot Roger is probably the best example of a hapa mistake.

And I don't know a single mixed person who has an "identity problem" you just made that shit up. People nowadays don't care about muh ancestors and live off of their accomplishments. Face it, if you weren't white, you'd have nothing to be proud of

Let me fix that for you: "Great he's gonna be able to buy diapers and HOLD the kid, that's all" lmao

you should kill yourself faggot

This board is infested with reddit fags. Please get out

Stephen paddock is the perfect example of a white mistake.

Nancy Pelosi is the perfect example of a white mistake

Anime weeaboo neets on Veeky Forums are the perfect example of a white mistake

Honey boo boo is the perfect example of a white mistake

Your horrible argument just points out your double digit iq

Didn't you get that I'm not consenting?

One question OP; How many rich people do you see without any kids?

>takes plan B
>later says against abortion

Stupid bitch. Just kill her.

Who said anything about you specifically retard? In general, if two consenting people want to have sex and start a family it's their own business.

I can still have kids after being rich you know

What the fuck how did condom slipped what thats literally impossible.

The ol' get pregnant, get married then divorce for half of everything you own trick

What's your portoflio at user? I have taken the fuck bitches get money approach for the past year feels good man.

She's pretty much a cunt for lying to you. But with the laws today, you're fucked even if she raped you and impregnated herself.

you dumb nigger plan b is just a spermicide. It does not kill a fetus.

OP has a small pickle

fucking women can't even throw up without help

Stop being a fsggot. It's time to grow up. Raise the child right.

Meh. I'm 22 but married and my wife is 39.
Yeah I know it's weird but that's the way it is. Wife wants kids but I'm hesitant, but she's not on the pill and we don't use condoms or anything. My net worth is about $750k, and $400k of that is our house which we own outright but my job only makes like 40k a year (I actually quit a job making about 80k a year and made this decision).

Am I an idiot if I have kids now? My wife is older, beautiful and young looking but older, so it's now or never (yes she is still very fertile despite her age we have confirmed this with doctors). Your answer will decide the fate of a new life in this world.

So Veeky Forums, kids or no kids?

>>disregard women and their desires
>>become crypto rich
>>live life freely

you forgot

>sex browse se asia

If you are non white plz kill her and yourself.
Also buy Chain Link

Pics or we can't make a judgement

Also you should demand a paternity test if she decides to keep it. Even more so if she knows about your portfolio.
You're gonna have to raise a kid with a potentially lying woman. You better make sure it's yours.

how is this even a question, you have enough money and a wife

>listing off CIA and gov plants
>mistakes

You literally just listed off famous people or plants for the CIA/gov, which are all planned. Elliot Roger literally had mental issues and was not famous before he went off the deep end. He was a mistake.

> wife is 39

The baby probably won't be very healthy, a woman's prime birthing age is 18-25. 39 is really pushing it. You're 22 though, I would say no kids man. Marriage is scary and kids are even more financially draining. Just DYOR and be smart

Just knock her out on drugs and punch her in the stomach, Jesus Christ, why is this so hard.

ETH, RLC, SALT, STRAT, XMR

No one cares, and its probably not even yours.
Post some ico picks, shill your coins, or gtfo.

You're just immature. Trust me kids are the best thing, and that's coming from a former gaming-addicted NEET. It's not nice to not have a full financial base, etc, but the amount of love you have for your kid, it will blow any doubt out of your mind, after a few months and everything has settled. Welcome to adulthood OP, you made it.

Stayed in her for a while after ejaculating went a little too soft and when I pulled out it slipped.

>rodger wasn't a plant, hapas are ill
>but those 4 white people weren't crazy, they were plants

Your wife is 39 get her pregnant right now or shell hate your forever, or shell get Tyrone to get her pregnant.

Sounds to me you already made up your mind about it OP

It's ok, most probably isn't even your child

What's the total worth of it I am sitting on 33k. 50% NEO, and from there Btc, Ltc, Ethereum, Omg, Vechain and some others.

>fucking girl for 4 years who can keep pill schedule
>not a fucking single abortion needed
>never had to use condom
feels good man

>gets cucked by another man
>raises child protect 'muh race' from 'muh genocide'
look kids, everyone point and laugh at the /pol/tards

I can't argue with someone this dumb and delusional. It's OK to lose, you're used to it I know. You lost this one cleetus it's OK

Having children with a good wife is the ultimate redpill. Most of use here who will miss this boat will regret it deeply in our 40's/50's

if youre white then yes

don't get an abortion, and just focus on becoming a millionaire while you wait to have the child
you're probably gonna make it in time, and if you don't, i'm sure your girlfriend would be happy to do a lot of the parenting while you made tons of money; just keep trading up
literally too easy

They literally were. One was an arms dealer, one works for the government, another is a celebrity. Elliot Roger was just a mentally ill hapa who went on a retarded "killing spree" that ultimately was a huge fail. Compare that to actual plants that are school shooters who end up killing dozens, THOSE are plants.

If your house isn't fully paid off it's doesn't count as net worth, if it is have kids right now, your wife is about to expire

who said anything about cuckoldry?
stop strawmanning

Fuck off jew. We wont fall for you tricks

the baby will either be healthy or it won't be, it cant be less healthy

also marriage isnt really necessary, OP can just give her a kid, it's now or never

I have a 6 figure portfolio in crypto, so at least I'm doing something right. Bet you still buy high and sell low. OP is the idiot of the thread, getting a girl pregnant and not being a millionaire yet.

So op. are you and your gf white or not?
answer us already

Pics of what? My wife? I'm not giving those.
Do I have enough money? I'm seriously debating whether I want kids, at all. I grew up thinking I would never have them or want them, but my wife really does want them. You see I basically made my entire net worth in 2017 from crypto alone. So I don't really know what to make of it honestly.

Also my job is shit. I teach in a middle school. I used to work as an actuary but stopped and now I teach here. I'm really not sure but my wife is kind of forceful on this with the sex.

I'm worried because this is my last chance to have kids, assuming I don't get divorced or something horrible like that. I always grew up not wanting kids but now I'm really worried I'll regret it when I'm like 35.

The more I think about it the more it feels like her only purpose is to bear a child. Ffs I don't need her money or anything and she can't really DO anything that would benefit me except have children and housework...yet here we are married and spending all our time with each other. I'm kind of worried about that too, that if she gets old enough and can't have kids she'll kind of resent me and it'll all fall apart too.

Probably not considering how many asshurt replies there are in this thread.

Of course you're an asshole. Accept the responsibilities of having sex. Asking your gf to murder her baby because you can't man up is the most cucked thing you can do. Honestly I feel bad for your gf for being in a relationship with such a god damned loser such as yourself. She will probably cheat on you later because she will resent you for life. You don't even deserve this girl. Break it off now so she can get a real man to take care of her and your child.

I just said the house is full paid off.
I'm worried because I never wanted kids my whole life but I have to make the decision now. ..

kek your crypto gains will be cashed out pretty soon and will be spent on shitty diapers just to find out "your" kid has an african ancestry because you ate the story about the snakey condoms and fake pills.
I truly believe natural selection works in a funny twisted way to filter out you leftist beta male faggots.

Abortion is evil you sick fuck. Tell your kid that you wanted to kill him later on in life.

>created the problem
>doesn't take responsibility.

cowardly man.

this

please tell me thats real

you consented when you stuck your dick into that vagne. stop being a hopeless faggot and do something good with your life

Every white man should have at least 5 children at bare minimum

>This level of /pol/tardness
Kek. Absolute comedy.

>becoming a millionaire, leaving the wagecuck life
yeah you can forget about that lmao
i say got to /pol/ and turn into a white supremacist, it'll help you cope better with this situation knowing you're "doing the greater good"
good luck and try not to kys

nah

my great grandmother birthed my grandfather and his twin brother at 46. shove that bullshit back up your ass

Elliot was a virgin, women hating, resentful and entitled beta brat. I'm surprised to see people here don't like him, seeing how much he had in common with dipshits posting this sort of drivel.

This is what I really like about girls desu. This is how normies get punished for having sex.