TurtleCoin TRTL

Ask the whale who just dumpped his TurtleCoin bags anything.

How did it feel dumping all your bags down to 6 sats only to watch the market instantly recover to 12?

Keep at it, I'm going all in as soon as coinbase credits me my $5k deposit. It'll be at less than 0.0000001 BTC at that point and it can only go up.

I hope you kill yourself when turtle reaches 1000 says

Lowest it went to was 8 sats and now the highest buy order is at 8 sats so good.
I got no TRTL left to dump so it's up to the other whales now.
I hope it does moon, I think i might buy in whenever it cost less than 1 sat.

Will this dumping between 9-13 continue all day? I'm trying to figure out where to set my buys and sells. Thank you.

>dumping under 10 sats

The reason i sold is because I think we're going at below 1 sat. The problem with turtle right now is that it has some technical problems and not even a working GUI wallet. It's not really a dead coin but it's not worth even 1 sat in my opinion.

If you were going to dump your bags, you should have done it at 20+ sats. You sold the bottom, giving up 50% of the profit you would have made if you sold a bit slower. Just dumb honestly, lol I'm not even mad.

Why would anyone buy this in the first place?

I think it's going to 3 sats, I wouldn't count on it going lower than that. You can do you though if you want.

I'll sell when it hits 100 sats. Fuck the whale

At least if it goes to 3 sats the nicehash fags will fuck off and let me continue to accumulate.

ok thanks

I am kicking myself for selling this low but it took so long for me to get all the TRTL on TradeOger and i had hopes it would go even higher for some dumb reason. I doubt it'll go up from here tho.
It's not a bad coin just overvalued right now
Only time will tell.

How much you made?

I got a little more than 2 BTC in profit from the whole thing

THANKS M8

bought in at 6 and 8, instant recovery to 12

thanks just sold 50M

kek fucking pathetic desu

I know but i can't predict the future so im happy with it.

goddamn deluded pothead created the coin when he was high af, set the max supply to 1trillion
idiot this could have mooned but its just going to be shitcoin

^^
1 billion cap with 2 decimal places and meme magic would have been moon. Instead 1 trillion and shill every other thread until the entirety of Veeky Forums hates TRTL.