What's your price predictions for this coin?

I personally think it could reach $1000 by next year. $2000 in a few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're out of your mind and should sell your bags

If Bitconnect can maintain $8.88 after being outed as an actual scam, I think a product that will never be used as it has zero incentives attached to it can also.

I'll say $9 for generosity.

$60, 2 months after it hits Binance

I bought in at $1
hardly 'bags' you dumb pajeet hahaha
enjoy being poor

discord.gg
/2Hyz8Nj

Lol, compare these two:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Look at the amount of supply. $1000 XRB would literally mean it would be the #1 crypto (bigger than BTC). Good luck with that!

me too. 300 XRB @ 1 USD.

This shit will hit at least 100 bucks by the end of the year

$70 2 weeks after Binance listing. No TA but just following the hype around certain coins using a homemade algorithm. All this coin needs is a new hype launch and Binance will be that.

>implying the marketcap of BTC stays unchanged.

You need to at least think before fudding a coin pajeet

you're assuming the entire crypto market isn't going to grow

>total marketcap will never increase

the literal state of xrb fudders

If there was ever an ideal coin for fast, feeless, real world purchases, XRB is it.

Ignore the FUD, XRB is going places.

Compared to bitcoin and its competitors, we are literally light years ahead of all of them. It is only a matter of time until people realize how useful instant and feeless payment is. Your Uncle Bob doesn't give a shit about privacy, smart contracts, dapps any of that rubbish. You know what he might care about? Being able to pay for things instantly with 0 fees. This has the potential to change the world. It could take 1 year, it could take 5. But $1000 XRB is inevitable.

Probably $20k EOY after PayPal goes ahead with adopting it. There are also rumours about a partnership with Mastercard in Southeast Asia.

Can you afford to be left behind?

I swear I've seen this before
did you copypaste this from reddit

don't think we have to be #1 for it to happen. Crypto market cap still has a LOT of room to grow! We could be top 5 and worth $3000 with a total crypto market cap of 5 trillion

enjoy the bags while everything else moons without you

kek

1) You're assuming BTC isn't going to grow, which would take away room to grow from other coins.

2) BTC is also evolving you know. Within the next months BTC will probably have all the features that make XRB "unique". And if it's not BTC it'll be one the coins that is already superior.

so you guys are just making shit up now?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>10$ were deposited into your bank account from Blockstreamâ„¢

Realistically I think this can hit a maximum of 100$, my guess is 75$ eoy.

> muh, muh lightning network!
been promised for months bro, it ain't happening. even if it does it's still not feeless nor is it instant.

On top of that, SPEED.

If crypto takes off in the real world, and you have hundreds of thousands of transactions a second going through the network, do you really think bitcoin/eth/etc can keep up with that?

Normletons are going to flock to a coin that doesnt take 2 hours for their transaction to go through.

300$ eoy

This one is what btc had to be.

Do you even math? $1000 xrb would mean a 135B marketcap, lower than BTC

you reddit guys realize you're the reason we hate this coin and will kill it right?

$2.50 once Lightning Network is being used widespread and XRB is obsolete.

watch out we got a edgy 15 year old here
i bet youre also one of the rare breed that seriously think pol got trump elected lmao

Can I buy pot from you

2$

>Still won't have as many transactions a second as XRB
>Will still cost money to send while XRB will still be free

How exactly will it make XRB obsolete?

XRB has 0 value lmao

>lightning
>good

Adoption rate of xrb is impressive desu. It has pretty nice API, so the devs like to play with it. It's basically the PayPal of the crypto world.
The hype is gonna be huge once they start promoting it. For now it's a very nerdy project without a serious marketing team.

ITT people who enjoy being poor

is it the new link? Are you a rail marine? Bags are your weapons in the name of the shillemperor

Unlike LINK, it's a project with a real world use case, not just some cog in the Ethereum ecosystem.

>HURR people will gladly spend $20+ on fees every time they want to open or close a channel

About $0.05 in something between 3 months and 2 years.

nah
btc will stay but not compete with the new kids
xlm or xrb (or ripple god forbid)
or even iota
as payment
but not btc

where do you think the value of the coin comes from you dumb fuck? no one's speculating on this shit, no one uses it on the dark web, no one uses it for fucking anything because it doesn't scale enough for exchanges to even handle it

You're completely wrong on pretty every point. Do your homework, bro.