What if I told you I had a bot to crawl Kucoin related addresses to find any unlisted tokens?

What if I told you I had a bot to crawl Kucoin related addresses to find any unlisted tokens?

What if I told you my bot found one, and upon going into their telegram and giving telling them my findings my message was insta-deleted and I got the following PM from an admin?

I'm not telling you what coin it is, but I will tell you that it is hovering near ~1 million market cap. You heard right, 1 million market cap.

Remember oyster pearl? That started at 800k market cap when listed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P91pvMdoZ80
twitter.com/kucoincom/status/944196459578081280
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g
ethplorer.io/address/0xdfbef727c34533bef45b648bd2956468ff24ba35
ico.ezpos.io/#road-map
etherdelta.com/#0xf9f72b19055489c5e33ecaa8601b4d4ef3e3e13a-ETH
hawala.today/circulatingsupply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you told me, I might be interested.

weak shill attempt gtfo faggot

I assume you've already accumulated so just tell us you jew.

Lol nice larp

Gibs DaT TicCer!

trips and reveal

Is it like salt?

TRIPS GET
OP, reveal it

Checked. OP give it up.

REVEAL THE BOGS HAVE DECIDED

Adcoin ACC ?

Reveal time, you massive faggot. Trips have decided.

>Reveal it

or is it like money?

Ok I will give you guys 5 guesses. If you get them all wrong I am out.

Have you just come here to brag or share info?

reveal it

sugar exchange

No its not salt you retard I said near 1 million market cap and you give me a 400 million market cap coin? Jesus you guys are fucking idiots

fuck off retard, save the time

retarded guesses do not count.

Get the fuck out you attention seeking larping faggot

So it's Signatum?

that was le cryptic mesage u complete autist

He's asking if its Nimfamoney. that's what he's been getting at. Is it LIKE salt was his question...

No, 2/5 guesses burned. At least this guess was in the ballpark unlike the autist who guessed SALT.

Fuck off, stop being a stupid little bitch dramatist and tell.

Digicube

Axpire

are u retarded?

fuck off pajeet

Trips decided for you. Fuck me OP, for the love of kek.

Come on user spill the beans.
Will consider tipping if you leave your address

There's a trillion

Nope, I wish since thats one of my bagholds.
Nah its not that either

3/5 burned.

HINT: Kucoin had previously mentioned it in tweets but it lost whatever competition it was engaged in.

cant u see IDs u complete cocksucker?

Just crawled the Kucuck website myself and found it. Will tell it to the first person who has a non-shit taste in music.

BosCoin? They've been trying to add it for like a month.

XRP

That's 5 guesses

ERY CPC CRAVE

EXCLUSIVELY touhou arrange denpa

hawala

This.

This has to be perhaps the stupidest Pajeet shill thread I've ever read. What retard could even come up with a premise like this?

OP won't reveal anything, lets be honest. If you have any money left, put it in XLM as FairX plans to launch their beta end jan/begin feb.

Black moth super rainbow
Return to forever
Hailu mergia

Veeky Forums song
youtu.be/P91pvMdoZ80

Why the fuck would you think boscoin would open at just 1 million market cap?

The coin is already trading, dont guess any coins that are not trading yet. Inb4 some idiot says wanchain

Okay no one cares

Larper

no, you will reveal it, now.
do not fuck around, ignoring Trips

can you tell if it's a token or a coin

Is it wanchain tho?

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/944196459578081280

shoo shoo poo

It's Hawala

NTO

Hawala Today?

its obvious

The correct answer has appeared in one of the replies. I have said too much.

XRP CONFIRMED

You said we'd reveal it if we got it right and we mentioned Hawala before the 5 guesses were up. Just admit it already

I FOUND IT HAHAHAHAHA THX FOR THE HEADS UP OPIE

since azzy is in the hawala telegram it is quite obvious

but this is also a shill post so i would be wary

you have been spared. NEVER DISRESPECT TRIPS AGAIN GODDAMN MONSTER

>It's a pump and dump discord shitcoin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

IT'S ERY or HAT retards. Now show proof of how your "bot" found the addresses

It’s Hawala.Today
Joined all telegram groups near 1 mil cap and searched for one with Azzy as an admin
From what I gather, coinmarketcap is showing wrong market cap numbers though (its much much higher)
Thank me later, faggots
Kys, OP

shadilay

Its axpire

Oooh noo that was such a fun thread and very interesting and exciting. I will buy 1million tokens now

This. CMC's showing the wrong numbers because circulating supply on HAT's website is 2.5M where as on CMC it shows it as 70k, LMFAO.

FUCK YOU OP YOU SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT NOBODY WANTS TO BUY THIS SHITTOKEN.

Hawala?

dubs get

I'll take the pajeet bait and buy some fucking HAT, it's cheap as all hell anyways.

if anyone wants the Kucoin wallet for more picks in the future here it is. my gift to you all, can confirm from DNA

ethplorer.io/address/0xdfbef727c34533bef45b648bd2956468ff24ba35

Its not, you autist
Can’t you read?

Its EZT, on ED right now

Just left ICO
ico.ezpos.io/#road-map
50 million total, super low marketcap

etherdelta.com/#0xf9f72b19055489c5e33ecaa8601b4d4ef3e3e13a-ETH

Easy $10 coin by July. Selling for 7 cents right now

Just bought an ETHs worth.

Please don't fall for this, the circ supply is absolutely wrong, the MCAP is way higher, arguably HIGHER THAN IT SHOULD BE for an unreleased product

The fuck are you guys talking about I don't see HAT or Hawala on Kucoin

ADA and TRON are billions lol

Someone just mentioned hawala on kucoin telegram and his msg didn't get deleted

You all have shit taste

hawala has 25 mill market cap not 1 mill fuck OP lying scammer

NTO was mentioned too. 1.2 mil marketcap

Some government officials[which?] assert that hawala can be used to facilitate money laundering, avoid taxation, and move wealth anonymously.[citation needed] As a result, it is illegal in some U.S. states, India, Pakistan,[12] and some other countries.[citation needed]

After the September 11 terrorist attacks, the American government suspected that some hawala brokers may have helped terrorist organizations transfer money to fund their activities, and the 9/11 Commission Report stated that "Al Qaeda frequently moved the money it raised by hawala".[13] As a result of intense pressure from the U.S. authorities to introduce systematic anti-money laundering initiatives on a global scale, a number of hawala networks were closed down and a number of hawaladars were successfully prosecuted for money laundering. However, there is little evidence that these actions brought the authorities any closer to identifying and arresting a significant number of terrorists or drug smugglers.[14] Experts emphasized that the overwhelming majority of those who used these informal networks were doing so for legitimate purposes, and simply chose to use a transaction medium other than state-supported banking systems.[5] Today, the hawala system in Afghanistan is instrumental in providing financial services for the delivery of emergency relief and humanitarian and developmental aid for the majority of international and domestic NGOs, donor organizations, and development aid agencies.[15]

youre gonna get in trouble

How did you find this dear sir

This, it's a scam.

>2.5Mln is the initial supply, and a part of those are locked under the contract and reserved for marketing and development. Applying the common definition our circulating supply is a couple of thousands above 1Mln, this includes the airdrop + already paid bounties. The standard formula does not apply to Hawala.Today because our staking model locks the fund on the smart contract for the whole duration.

Posted by an admin. CMC marketcap is allegedly correct.

by the blessings of another user. stay lurking, the gold is in deep in the comments. rarely anything worthwhile on a posted thread

Checks out. If this turns out to be correct I'll donate what I can afford to you, post your address.

hawala.today/circulatingsupply/

this link on their website says circulating supply is about 81k. now if thats true or not i dunno.

With or with out KUcoin Hawala.Today is a good long term hold..

REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT REVEAL IT

Thank you however it still not granted that it will moon, for example DAT token dropped during the time of listing

Hehe

I already doubled my money on it. Thanks for this OP cause I was planning to sell

CONFIRMED FOR NOT FAKE

Ok Mohammed, have fun getting investigated by the FBI

Checked

>its a giant smelly telly
A SMELLYWHALE