Why doesnt biz talk about this gem?

why doesnt biz talk about this gem?

because when i try to give you honest criticism of it i get called a shill, as if that even makes any fucking sense.

lets hear it lol

Coinbase adding 0x layer to GDAX to compete with FairX and Robinhood for alt trading against fiat. February 2018. Adjust your portfolios accordingly.

Organic growth, stop posting this let it grow on it’s own. No shilling required.

BZC

the 0x protocol enables distributed exchanges but not like people think. truly distributed exchanges will come after they implement a relayer "tangle" approach but the dev team, at least in the talk i listened to, is keeping this future work under wraps. reasonably so--they don't want their competition ripping them off. but the present non-tangle approach isn't a great solution imo. relayers will need to handle all the overhead of building what is basically a business on top of the protocol token. they'll need to perform marketing, brand building, etc. so if i'm buying an asset through an exchange that uses 0x protocol, i'm not interfacing with cluster that executes my transaction on any particular relayer, but instead i'm going to end up going to e.g. foorelayer.com and foorelayer will happen to use 0x protocol. ok, that's fine, but 0x's lead dev admits that liquidity tends to beget more liquidity. that is, exchanges exhibit network effects. their dev also admits that there aren't good mechanisms in the current 0x protocol to dissuade against this pooling. so what's going to likely end up happening is that smaller exchanges will eventually be unable to compete, leading to centralization.

Fags missed the ico now they're buying my bags at 50*

Shill

I don't like the name

BECAUSE BNTY IS GETTING THE PUMP TODAY, NOT THIS SHITCOIN FAGGOT

JESUS CHRIST DO ANY OF YOY PAJEETS USE DISCORD??

ethfinex and RR will develop liquidity and then there will be more relayers that use 0x. also projects like maker.

then coinbase will add its eth trader built on 0x. then it will keep growing

sauce? or you just making stuff up

>so what's going to likely end up happening is that smaller exchanges will eventually be unable to compete, leading to centralization.
Thats not centralization though....
Think Etherdelta. One exchange, not centralized.
True of everycoin though

He is making it up he posts it every thread with no citation.

If it means anything to you this aspie is actually recommending it

Shitcoin for short term, does the same stupid movements as LINK , a bit up a bit down, all the fucking time.

im 12x on it in the last 2-3 months

She. And do not say you were not warned.

She (male)

nice shill faggot go pump your shitcoin elsewhere

Screencapped

got him