An open letter to the community

I'm really sick and tired of 90% of this space pumping coins just cause the "whitepaper looks promising" and they shill their own coins 24/7 (Tron is a big example)

Cardano has nothing to show for it besides a whitepaper and is a top 5. People are fucking stupid. The only coin I agree that deserves its position is ETH and it should be #1 for that matter.

I really hope $LINK actually does take off. There's a reason this thing was shilled from the start. No bullshit hype like most of these other projects and actual work being done behind the scenes. It's a shame some of you are so braindead to look beyond the fake FUD us bagholders do for fun (Jason Parser, Shadowfork, etc; it's all a fucking joke idiots)

When this product actually starts speaking for itself I cannot wait to see all the pink wojaks for everyone that "missed it".

It's just a shame that Veeky Forums has a bad rap in the internet world from all the trolls that most people outside of Veeky Forums don't take anything in this board very seriously. We've convinced many people that Link is actually a fucking meme because of all the shilling and FUD we have done.

Hoping for the best. Sergey will be a genius if he pulls this off. And for the ones that actually did their research and looked past the memes that have been going on for months now.

I thought Link is legit because of the amount of memes.

Fuck you faggot. Do you realize the reason we're fudding LINK so relentlessly is because the newfags quite literally don't deserve this gem. Anyone who's been around long enough and is in tune with the culture here will see right thru the fud. Newfags will be unsure and won't invest to be safe, or will outright believe it. So fuck off and fud more, newfag.

>newfags quite literally don't deserve this gem
That's really clever user, good job on that one. Really a masterful tactic.

DELET

Reminder to accumulate while you still can.

nice shill pajeet

It's fucking sad, really. Linkies keep repeating their "cup and handle" mantra when the reality is that LINK is officially on a downtrend again. We're looking at another 3 month bleedout, target is 45 cents. It's time to drop those heavy ass bags. I don't know how anyone is still holding this blatant scam. Do 15 minutes of research and you'll see that Steve Ellison isn't even a fucking real person and Sergey has a chronic issue with project abandonment. Word is he has severe depression and anxiety, hence the weight gain and inability to finish anything. I won't warn you newfags again, STAY AWAY FROM CHAINLINK.

>We've convinced many people that Link is actually a fucking meme because of all the shilling

Top kek.

I thought link was a meme. xD

i used to think this too but when i found out sergey was executed by isis back in december i market sold everything.

>Cardano has nothing to show for it besides a whitepaper and is a top 5.
Wrong. You need to do more research.

Do you realize saying the target for link is at 45 cents is idiotic? You're almost literally stepping over dollars to save pennies.

This is one huge speculative market. If you believe in this tech and have faith the team can roll out main net, then the only thing you need to worry about price wise is one thing: Dirt Cheap.

I'm already in and never selling. TFW understands Veeky Forums culture and becoming rich.

Wrong.

The most amazing thing about Chain Link, is that to begin with, it was being shilled here as the redditors came. People wanted to troll/give the newcomers from reddit a bad experience to stay away here. However it seems that even oldies from here felt for the meme now and it is out of control. Quite funny desu and ironic.

I'm a newfag thanks for letting me know. Just bought 100k

I started in September. I've been collecting Link ever since. There's good info and complete bs on this board. You just have to filter through it.

>bought 3k chainlink yesterday near ath
>price plummets and feel nothing
>remember my xlm stack
>now waiting to sell off my best hold for my worst
what have you done to me, Veeky Forums?

> When this product actually starts speaking for itself

And when will that be, senpai?

All these guys do is not write any code and not publish any updates.

Oh is there a secret Veeky Forums group text where you guys picked Chainlink, which you believed was a scam shitcoin, to shill to redditors?

Yesterday
Near Ally time high
Nice try pajeet

"newcomers from reddit"

this board isn't even that old lol what a faggy post

this , unironically

> Cardano has nothing to show for it besides a whitepaper and is a top 5

Cardano is the best project in crypto. You are just retarded.

I am not your ally, Kumar.

>calls cardano a white paper with no product
>precedes to shill LINK

Except for the fact that one is a 17 billion overvalued piece of junk and the other is sub 300 million.

>actual work being done
>github not updated from months

>what is a private repo

You think Veeky Forums investors account for more than 1% of the total market cap? the negative FUD is really pointless.

> closed source blockchain
Ye, cos that is what our hearts truly desire
Shudp, you brainlet. You just want those trolls call think you smart for holding link, but in reality you dont understand shit in blockchain