Chain link bill board in eastern Europe

Hello cunts, 1 million and 20 k chain link bag holder. I am having blast holding bags and wish to do something fun.
So I thought I could rent a bill board in eastern Europe for fun promoting link.
This could happen in end of next month as I am at holidays.
So my question and request is to provide me a graphic design which would be suitable for public and be hilarious. I thought of sergay with macdonald but fear for copy strike.
So I will deliver if you will provide me a design.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/28/cryptocurrency-trader-forced-at-gunpoint-to-make-bitcoin-transfer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post a picture of the shadowfork

No, I want something with representive with chain link. Something like this

Will post tonight at 8-9:00 gmt with a billboard. Currently at work desu

Thank you. Remember that design must be approved by the company.

Let's discuss which elements we would like on it?

Logo, find on binance.
2018 investors choice sorta shit

Needs a tagline can't be "next bitcoin humdum"

Not really. I am just doing it as a joke.
Just to show a world what combined autism can do.
Plus remember it is a eastern Europe which probably won't understand a shit and won't get any traction

Link memepool breaks out of the internet.

if you need something whipped up I could pass it on to the propaganda branch

Can someone post all the shadowfork cubes in this thread?
Will send .1 ETH
I run a blog and going to make an article making fun of sergey

20k gana bus mest wagecucka?

I just fear/don't know how to do it that I would stay anonymous. I really don't want myself to be doxxed, because I am sure link will reach top ten and my private life could be compromised

Unironically a great idea.

Crowdfund to raise up billboards shilling coins.

Here in los angeles there was a xxxtentacion billboard that did wonders.

Considering how much people throw into these coins, it makes sense that ppl shud be willing to pitch in additional one dollar or so to put billboards up

Fuck off reddit name faggot we don't want people buying link

Nigga did you tried to speak Lithuanian? If so you probably know where will bill board be based

It's not for buying. It's just a joke.
Meme manifestation into the reality

Yes sir, I recognized your brag from the past even if you were user. Good job on making it.

I also think we could buy bus stop advertisement with all shadow forks.

Pic related but without sergay face.

Unironically don't do it. Don't talk about crypto to anyone, let alone advertise to the whole of your country that you most likely own what will be one of the most valuable coins. Its just an ego thing to do it, bragging. A guy got robbed at gunpoint in the UK yesterday for his BTC

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/28/cryptocurrency-trader-forced-at-gunpoint-to-make-bitcoin-transfer

I heard about it. My idea is to make something like inside joke between us bagholders. Although if I will not be able to make it anonymous, I won't do it

There has to be a pic of Sergey shirtless with muscles popping out everywhere. Those Eastern European fags love masculine energy

Why couldnt you do it anonymously?

There may be law or some registry there I must put my name on