Is $12k a good price to lock in?

is $12k a good price to lock in?

you're supposed to lock in if the price goes up
next time lock it at 20k+

This

jeesus you missed the peak.. 12k wont do it

how the fuck do i lock in the price iv been searching everywhere for instructions will tip for your help

>he doesn't know how to alter the lock in price

you press the lock button on your trezor

and yeah, it ONLY works with trezor.. thats why u pay top dollar for it

tfw i locked in at 20k AFTER it already crashed to 10k

i know its not entirely legal, but the IRS has better shit to do than fuck with me imo

it works with ledger too, don't spread lies

i know right? some idiot said the SEC would come after me, but i'm below the $50 million limit below which they won't even consider you

>tfw locked in at $19k

>tfw /locked in/ at 17k

Who else comfy?

this, worked on my ledger nano s

How do you do this?

protip: trezor locks in 15% above market price. they have the patent for the technology pending, i don't think any other manufacturer can lock in above market prices yet

yeah i did this too
glad i my trezor has the old firmware where you can inject the correct bitmask for locking at historical prices

>tfw locked in at 24k

Wait you guys didn't only lock in at 20k right? You can get an extra 20% with Trezor if you just manuaully press the lock button instead of using your PC to do it

>he didn't lock in his BTC at $19k

lmao I have 9.2 BTC locked in at $19k waiting for me whenever I decide I need some quality coke and hookers.

>tfw locked at $25k thanks to my Trezor Plus

very true

>trezor plus license demands 30% of your gains for up to 5 years after you stopped using it
have fun giving up all your gains

locked ether at 1000, forgot to unlock today :(

yeah but remember that trezor plus does not cover the excess premium..

so in case of a crash you can only have a claim from trezor up to the highest market price but no claim with regard to the plus premium

shit meme not funny

Dont you need a quantum computer to do that?

theres a catch..

you can do it with retail high end cpu's if you have nitrogen cooling that can keep the temps at 4-5 kelvins

You know you can still lock in at 20k right

Seriously guys, whos dick do i have to suck to lock in some gains

wait, so you didn't lock in at 18-19k?

unfunny forced meme is forced and unfunny

Wait.... Locking in isn't a meme?

locked eth at 1370 and unlocked at 798 giving me 1.4x of eth i had.. easist 40% of my life

Of course not, its like tethering but slowly eats your gains.

Thanks, just locked in 100k.

it does not eat your gains unless you can unlock it at the right time, just like i did

this, i had the PC i do the lock-ins with custom made for me (by an overclocker who holds several world records) for 80K

well its to late actually, you had to lock it at 16k (lowest value possible to lock in), now you'd have to wait for the next bull run, or someone could send you his lockin-hash value, which works for 3 wallets, I could do that for you, but i'd need your private key.

i looked into it and it costs a lot for overclocker to do this for me. so jelly bout your gains right now

the ledger nano s is objectively better than the trezor

Can someone explain to this autist wtf locking is in simple terms?

its literal quantum physics, impossible to explain in a post

you could imagine it like converting your currency to USD back and forth (hence the lock-in), because that's loosely how it works, but of course it's entirely different in practice

e.g. if you have 100 ethereum, you can lock it in @ 1000USD, but keep it open against BTC, and say, only lock in at 0.15.

the only problem with that is calculating exactly how much ethereum you actually have. extremely complex, hence the need for extreme-speed CPUs

It works but only if you have the bootlegged firmware. Not worth accidentally getting you stuff stolen using torrents for this much money.

So let's say I lock in 1 ETH at $1k. And the price (a) drops to $500 or (b) increases to $1.5k.

What happens if I transferred back to an exchange?

Well, basically speaking, it is something similar to selling to USDT at a certain price. It is much more complicated than that though

no one can know exactly what will happen, read up on quantum mechanics.

but most likely, you'll have roughly $1.5k worth of ETH the moment you unlock it (before you can transfer to exchange)

everyone in this thread is faggot

Hello there fellow faggot, when do you want to get your dick sucked?

It's so easy to lock in price you fucking normie just market sell and buy stocks

This is a retarded fucking meme in isolation, but this thread's actually decently funny

you anons are doing gods work
you're all going to make it