REQ

$10 Friday and there is nothing you can do about it.

Fuck off pajeet

i would shit my pants if req hit $10. would have $150,000 to stick in LINK. holy fucking shit.

would be noiice but i doubt it

If it hit $10 that fast I'd sell everything.

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

sooner or later it will

i'd fucking settle for req hitting $0.60 by friday (we all know that it won't because it's a fucking cuckcoin)

>wasting money on link
never gonna make it

Realistically $10 by EoY if they continue to stick to their roadmap and crypto in general hasn't been wiped out of existence.

Once the mainnet hits, i think the price is gonna go crazy.

The big driving force in REQ is the token burn.

Once the tokens start getting burned, REQ will intrinsically always go up in value + the fact that wider adoption only catapults that.

If you have iron hands, you will get rewarded with REQ

even if it takes 5 years... 10k in REQ could make you very wealthy

think about what the block chain wallets will look like

>think about what the block chain wallets will look like

I have no idea what you mean with this

>think about what the block chain wallets will look like

what are you on about?

>even if it takes 5 years... 10k in REQ could make you very wealthy

5 year prediction?

REQ, like many shitcoins shilled here, is dead in the water without LINK

You read the white paper, they expect REQ to be around for decades.

If you look at companies who have purchased or acquired payment networks in the past, you know that having a payment network was critical to their success.

For example, look at payment networks like Cirrus and Pulse

If REQ becomes a platform of a payment network for all of crypto

Pluto mission would be underway

I'm gonna laugh when the mainnet releases and marketcap hits $2B in a week and all the haters are forced to apologize.

Then when the partnerships are announced and its companies we've all heard of, you gonna wish you stocked up on REQ.

False.

>what is Mobeus

(you) on Friday

This.

I bought 30,000 REQ at $0.30 and I've held through it all. This shit will be a core element of every crypto system for payments. Its an API that provides more functionality than practically any utility out there, and it's for payments, which is what we were told was one thing crypto is going to be used for.

>friday x amount
>nothing happens ever time

Yeah I don't expect big news this friday. I expect all the big announcements to be in March to be honest. Maybe a partnership and exchange listing or two in February that's it.

Req turning into the silly EOY 1500 LTC whalebro meme

Anyone who has ever dealt with business invoices of any kind would understand how important REQ will be when the main net launches. This, LINK and WAN are the holy trinity of comfy long term holds.

QUICKLY without looking, guess which coin this was?

>Went below ICO price for a couple of months
>Quickly mooned to $1.20
>Went and cooled off for a couple of months before returning up again.

Q4 yes, friday no, wtf are you smoking
Hard to say what the price will be in 5 years, but if everything goes right, big corporations start accepting it and token burn starts going, I could see it hitting $500 in 5 years. Yes, this is possibly a 1000x from the current price.

Since I realize most of you are newfags you'll probably won't guess it. It's ETH.

>ICO done with BTC
>Went below ICO for couple of months
>Spiked to $1.20
>Dropped to $0.45
>Slowly went up to $8
>Then to $22
>Collapsed to $7 over 6 months time
>Shot up to $50
>Slowly grew to $80
>Shot up to $200
>Slowly grew to $330
>Shot up to $1200

REQ and LINK will generally tear the entire crypto market an entirely new asshole, if they are developed actively (they are).

REQ has a team, link has Sergey. Pls tell me I am wrong. Seriously I've lost faith. Link has been in development for fucking years and nothing. Show me the light desu

My guess is XLM

If they fail to make due on their promise for March, then I would get worried.

Wish I had more. But I'm 90% REQ since 4 cents. I'd also like a good position in ZRX, but not enough capital without selling other positions.

What was March supposed to be friend?

Lad, you need to do some basic research on your own investments, goddamn.

Is this place literally filled with moon kiddies nowadays?

Yes.

I pity the cuck who owns this. Literally has a keylogger built into the damn wallet you fucking idiots. As always biz is weeks late to such news. Someone proved this in the discord and put everyone there on suicide watch.

The retardedness of biz falling for such scams brings me joy. Have fun with you virus coin fuckers.

Maybe 10 at the end of the year. Little too optimistic about a coin that has near the same potential as XLM. That one is $5-10 eoy too.

REQHODLER here can somebody please do a better editing job on this fuckin image or provide with original

Best case scenario it goes to $1 until everyone and their mother starts to dump it.

I could be $10 in 2+ years though.

(One (1) BitConnect has been deposited into your account)

looks like literally every cryptocurrency has a keylogger built in today :)