NIMFA Moon

Will moon tomorrow. You have been warned. Get it on IDEX/ED before it hits a real exchange.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYoAInNVw10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why will it moon tomorrow? What's happening

Shill me on this coin

ceo is super cute :3

youtube.com/watch?v=fYoAInNVw10

Loans go live tomorrow

This is the next big clusterfuck.
I don't know when it will reach zero value, but it will.

why?

Damn how much do I need to make it?

Loans become available on platform
3mil MC
low supply
only on shit exchanges
no marketing which explains the low MC
working platform
small but active dev team
$100 easily by Q2

moon when

with such a low mcap 50-100 will probably get you a nice return in a little while. Of course I would recommend as much as you can afford.

Oh and this obviously.

he's pretty easy on the eyes no homo

Some people have it all.

Good looks. Brains. Tons of money.

Not fair.

well get some NIMFA and you can get one of those things you listed going for ya. I'll let you guess which one I mean. Hell, it might qualify you for two of those things.

Im all in nimfa since 1 week. Never did so much research on a project like nimfa and i think its the last Chance for a x1000 in cryptos for a long time

How much did you buy

100k duh

not larping but i am holding 1k NIMFA for medium term gainz.

Define medium term.

da fuq, CFO is a nigger, Director is Pajeet,
and axpire's advisor is Roger Ver, notorious for his exitscams

LOL HAVE FUN BAGHOLDING WORTHLESS DOGSHIT

Umm ok? Literally posted a video link with the CEO in it. Try a little harder. Are you confused and think this is an axpire thread?

Considering how all his facts are true for Axpire I think that's what happened

Do you try with your FUD? 3 seconds of research shows you are incorrect.

Q2 this will be $200 minimum

This nigger is going to places

This board is seriously going to shit. Even in the past couple weeks I have noticed a serious decline in post quality. I mean I know this thread is kinda half ass but the pajeets just pasting FUD that doesn't even apply to the thread is a whole new level.

lol "manual" trading platform being released

when there are already AUTOMATIC margin trading platforms on exchanges right now

retards buying into a shit coin

name another lending platform with this low of an mcap that has this kinda potential.

? are you retarded? you can literally sign up to any exchange and do margin trading

the potential was lost when they released the "platform" the shit will never work. The dumfuck telegram shills can't see this but is ok that's the kind of people I make money from.

right. because you can margin trade any token right. you fail to understand you will be able to trade with 3 times your investment on ANY etherdelta token

it's not being used on etherdelta anymore retard

they are waiting to get added to an exchange and for now they will be manually taking your tokens and doing the purchases for you...

lol enjoy the bags