Ponzibase

Ponzibase thread with info
Ponzibase is being called the Etheremon for ponzi schemes, where anyone can create a general purpose ponzi with their own stats, and anyone can join one.

It'll replace PonziCoin/ScamCoin, which have either exit scammed or dumped premined coins on us every single time without fail.

There's a demo ponzi on there already picking up steam GET IN WHILE ITS EARLY

ponzibase.ddns.net
Lots of info on the site.

Shit tier UI, no withdrawal option.

Ponzi/Scamcoin is still the king. Beautiful UI, clear UI option, and proven to work. No one who got in early on ponzicoin lost money.

the fee to create a ponzi scheme is a little high. this is a game changer though

Shitty 1000 premine, no wonder you changed the name to scamcoin. Ponzibase forevah!!

Literally a withdraw button right next to the deposit button.

Hand-crafted open source contract to keep the players safe.

How much do I need to get scammed to get her?

lmao almost 300 dollars to create a ponzi
the real ponzi here is the owner collecting listing fees
garbage idea, garbage can website

Welcome back to Ponzibase, soldiers! time to spread the gospel

Balances supply and demand so the site isn't full of shit ponzis nobody will join.

dev has stated that they may change the fee too.

this shit will be huge once the dev works out what people want. even exponential ponzies are coming

She's probably into androgynous feminine asian men.

Put any excuse you want, still charging people 300 dollars to list, a scam in itself.

I can think of multiple ways to do this without actually scamming people out of money

>require a deposit of eth that's refunded if contract does X
>have a voting system so scam/shit looking ponzis get pushed back
>list ponzis in order of activity so even if there's spam, only ones successfully shilled/active ones are shown on top

There's a reason there's 1 contract with zero activity, this idea is stupid and the creator is a greedy faggot

Say what you will, but i've already made over 2x ROI and there are still people buying in now.

Yeah the fee is big, but the dev knows and said updates are coming.

one sold in the last 2 hours
>people buying in now

try like 5 minutes. each one improves my roi

Can't buy, it says: Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code.

Oh okay, one sold in the last 5 minutes (2+ hours since the one prior) and still not another one

good argument, im sold

what does your balance say at the top? you might need to deposit

>Charging people $300 to create their own ponzi

If you actually manage to get money from this OP I envy you but only the biggest pajeets that you can find on fiverr paying people to create their own scam tokens are going to join this.

Literally already made 2x roi.
I won't defend the dev on the creation fee, but the dev knows it's high and can change it according to the contract.

he just changed the fee, check the contract

>ddns
Yeah not clicking that shit
RESTRICT IT

OH SHIT ITS 0.015 NOW
LOL what kind of ponzi scheme should I create?