Is diversification a meme?

Hey human beings. I went all in Stellar Lumen XLM, made x20 and intend to continue the ride. But some "experts" advise to diversify like 50% in BTC 25% in big caps 25% in small caps. Is it still valid today? Maybe it's good to have BTC when the market dips or to buy dipped alt coins. But in the long run, it seems that being 100% in one solid alt coin gives you a bigger reward. I'm not delusional. Bitcoin will NEVER be used to pay. That's why I don't care about satoshis.
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on your risk appetite. Large caps like ETH, BTC and XMR made me sleep better during the dip when alts tanked hard

If you all in on one coin and due to some catestrophic event, it tanks to 0; you’ll be devastated. Imagine putting all of your gains in Confido lmao. Diversification will save you then. You can even diversify into more risky coins

high risk high reward

fuck btc
I diversify into 3 (around 50%) big and more mature projects (including xlm btw), 3 smaller cap projects and 1 ICO atm

I slept pretty well during the last dip, as I believe in all of them.

fake internet money that might be used for something maybe one day isn't risky enough for you. Maybe you should play roulette instead

diverse 200% in altcoins, take out a small loan of 20k. It is the current year for christs sake. It is the Year of the Altcoins.

screencap this

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya

thanks mate

Seriously my dude?

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

nothing is pretty much ever gonna tank to 0 and if it does it will just get bought up and rise again. Look at bitconneeeeeeeeeect

Do whatever works for you
Don't diversify if you don't want to

hnghhh
*unzip dick*

Why you hijacked my thread

I love her!!!

>I am not a Pokemon

DON'T TALK ABOUT MOMMY LIKE THAT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Saved
Technically she is... I mean... It already happened

honestly if you went all in on xlm that early I'd just hold most of it. Stellar is just starting.
Maybe consider selling 25% on the next ATH and dropping it in a promising alt. Really diversification is just for safety, but you got in so early you'll probably never be at a loss on xlm

Take this and now GTFO, newfag.

Bitch is crazy lmao
She unironically masturbates to Nikolas II, probably imagines herself as that ballerina he had been fucking.

HAHAHAHA

Savage.

oh God