BAT is the only coin worth holding.
Got 134k currenlty, feeling comfy.

Fuck, jealous, I only have 73k

who b/a/t

>tfw only 2k BAT
am I gonna make it guys?

what is good about this coin

2k is alot. You will make it. I have 12k myself

what can I reasonably expect for EOY? I'm banking on $50 per token so I can pay off all my student loans. Thoughts?

Im going to be real, $50 is not realistic at all. Im holding 134k total.

I think $8-10 EOY is realistic desu.

its not a coin

$500 EOY

what is good about BAT?

It is. If it becomes the media frenzy we hope it will. TRX went to 20B market cap, why couldn't BAT go to 50B if the total market cap is also in the trillions?

Pretty much the only crypto to deal with the ad problem while cutting out the middleman fees and incentivizing users to watch a few premium ads daily if they so choose.

>inb4 PRL
No one is going to want a website mining with their resources, let alone the usage on a phone or laptop would kill battery life and be pointless

People forget that this coin will have all the major youtubers behind it. All the major news outlets. Also non profit sites like wikipedia.

All of these will atand behind BAT because it is in their intrest that BAT succeeds

>mfw going BAT instead of DTA

DTA has founder of tech crunch + PRIVATELY invested not some pajeet ICO.

Oh and yeah that tech crunch guy yolo'd 100mil ripple fund in november, they called him mad until $0.24 went to $3.30

He knows his shit and this is gonna blow up 100x once it gets better exchanges.

get in DTA i'm not gonna shill again

Interesting....

BAT has the guy who created javascript AND mozilla

i bought ripple at 0.24 too

>ignores DTA's 11 billion supply
>ignores 460 million marketcap
>ignores how it's been dropping since it's all time high, and has been unaffected by the markets recent rally.

I won't buy your bags pajeet!

Eich's resume literally shaped the internet.

some faggots would rather trade coins that no one will ever use. I'm holding my stack of BAT and ETH comfy af

how long until this becomes a top 10 coin?

eonexty

DTA is released i Q4 2019. BAT exists today and i used by millions. Yet thier market cap is about the same. Kek

Only sitting on 30k BAT. FEB is gonna be such a huge month for BAT too.

What if this Brendan gets justed like the other Brendan?

In a way he already did. So he just started a new company that the backed by Peter Thiel lol. The irony is ironic.