I dodged a bullet with this one

I dodged a bullet with this one.

Almost stocked up on it but made sure to look at their discord first. The whole place was in chaos because one based user used his weaponized autism to look through the source code and found a keylogger virus. The devs are total fucking lying scammers. If you went anywhere near this I highly suggest you change all your passwords before your wallets are hacked.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby
vocaroo.com/i/s0d3AfL3zLet
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

???

Nice fud but is it even possible to put a key logger on a blockchain? You are not downloading anything from the blockchain.

Thank you for the posting, this coin is very shit. Be rest assured Mobius is the answer. If you buyed the link you maked the mistake.

Trust the random little thread on Veeky Forums, I will. Totally.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby
Check the github code here.

Very true, sir. This shitcoin only for pajeets. They poo in streets. Trust me.

thank very very much friend

i decided to sell link to buy mobius

truly decentralized oracle with real psrtbersgips

Check out Mobius

Good choice sir. Mobius #1 x100 coin. Link is shitcoin, that why pajeets like it. They shit in streets.

why are you doing the hating because I am brown? racist british. you dont deserve to having many mobius

I have also selling all my links for mobius friend. It's makes the right choice to stock up on mobius now before moon. Buy buy buy

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey walking off stage. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has the momentum/edge now.

you did the good job. link is very shit. i sell all mine to buy mobius and did not do a mistake

pajeet LARPing, is this the new fad?

Shut it bastard

Guys this is great. Let's keep making mobius threads to get normies to dump their link

how sad do you have to be to LARP as a pajeet to defend your fucking shitcoin lmao

Who is to be larping as smelly pajeet friend is no larping here. Sell link with to buy mobius and will lambo on moon is to be a good friend

Link is failed pump and dump. Mobius is future.

this is not larp bastard. link is very shit. doing the talking about larp is racist stupid brit

When there are this many fud threads on a coin, know that the moon is on the horizon.

Pajeet LARPing is either reverse shilling or meta FUD. I can't decide.

You must think how will you provider for family.
I think best way is to leave link, go to golden ticket.
I think Mobius is golden ticket
So please sir...

>reverse shilling or meta FUD
I'm not sure if this is even reality anymore, am I in coma?

I am not making a FUD, it is very much clear link is stinky. Many of the people should do switching to Mobius if they want to make a gains

Please, sir. Mobius is anser to oracle problem. ALL IN MOBIUS. Link is shitcoin, you can do much better sir

Please post relevant lines of codes.

vocaroo.com/i/s0d3AfL3zLet

Why confused, sir? Link=Stink Mobius=lambo on the moon. Stay poor pajeet street shit

>vocaroo.com/i/s0d3AfL3zLet
you racist bastard you dont ever making my voice on the internet

It is not of a fortunate resolve that are many of undeserving to be holding mobius large stack friend. Buy buy buy now

Lol the smartest nigger on biz, for not buying this memecoin, it'll bleed to 10 cents by March, when it'll be in the third page of cmc

This is retarded fud. This isnt even realistic and you didn't provide proof. This is sad.

Can't tell if Pajeet or your regular fags playing a game. It get's so confusing in this place.

Either way, it's so fking obvious.

Pls sirs to be of mobius for huge buying of when moon quantifies to lambo mission can be not of missing our

I'm not pajeet. I'm normal but no fag. I have family. My family will be rich very soon thank you to Mobius.

you keeping say pajeet you racist. mobius will maked link disappear. keep doing the posting about link idiot. you will be doing a cry soon

just wait until we get the swift. stinky linkys will cry so deluded. you will very much regretted not having any mobius

Kek, what kind of retard bought link?
Join our memegroup to avoid this kind of shit
discord gg/DKahYEj

Funny cuz ChainLink doesn't even have a discord kek

>Mobius

>i decided to sell link to buy mobius

>Check out Mobius

>why are you doing the hating because I am brown? racist british

>I have also selling all my links for mobius friend.

How rude I no kill but I tell to of buying the mobius four moon

>I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius

>you did the good job. link is very shit. i sell all mine to buy mobius and did not do a mistake

Good find friend im selling link bags now and buying market mobius real oracle yes sirs good buy friend

Make fun=stay poor. Mobius moon mission soon.

god damn biz has gone to shit...

>Who is to be larping as smelly pajeet friend is no larping here. Sell link with to buy mobius and will lambo on moon is to be a good friend
>this is not larp bastard. link is very shit. doing the talking about larp is racist stupid brit
>I am not making a FUD, it is very much clear link is stinky. Many of the people should do switching to Mobius if they want to make a gains

this is not all indian you bastard. keep making a fud. I will watch the crying you maked when link is lost

>Please, sir. Mobius is anser to oracle problem. ALL IN MOBIUS. Link is shitcoin, you can do much better sir
>you racist bastard you dont ever making my voice on the internet
>It is not of a fortunate resolve that are many of undeserving to be holding mobius large stack friend. Buy buy buy now

I all in unironic mobius, sir. mobius is future and link is stink pajeet shit, no bath water. I am old time faggot Veeky Forums and 8 million dollars with ethereum, blockfolio. mobius is the future, sirs. link stinky linky shit is dog shit in street!

>being this triggered
Stinky linkies are absolutely shitting themselves about Mobius, and with good reason

>Mobius

>chainstink

I was wondering why there was so much hate for MOBIUS.
It's a link competitor? lol

you delete this now. wtc makes the partnership with mobius idiot.

Thanks for makin me laugh man

>partnership with mobius

very well sir you are smart busineesman sir

Is this TRTL pasta?

I think i spend too much time here. I know every fud pasta by heart

>very well sir you are smart busineesman sir

Is most best thing for to be doing with the business sir

Iam BBClania sold all his links and he's a self made black multi millionaire. He said 99% chance it's a scam due to inactive Twitter.

Time to dump this shitcoin.

Just sold 150k link for mobius. hoping to 10x in the next week, am i gonna make it anons?

very much you will be making. mobius will have the 10x very soon. you need not to worry my friend

'competitor' is kind of a stretch. thats like saying the street is a competitor to the toilet. sure they can be used for the same thing but one is clearly superior

The MUDiest FUD West of the Rio Grande.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

very true sir, agree with you sir

Chainlink has now detached from BTC uptrends. This isn't looking good lads.

jokes on you retard they've switched to GO. You can't see their current code unless you're actively helping the community develop.

you dont have idea on what you say. link is over. you cannot keep post on it. stop all of the shit