Modern seinfeld

jery buy bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off jew

>50 YEARS AGO WED HAVE YOU UPSIDE-DOWN WITH A MOTHERFUCKING FORK UP YOUR ASS!!!
>NIGGER NIGGER!!!

What's the deal with bitcoin? Where am I going to put these coins? Do I deposit them into vending machines for chips? I don't even like chips!

*audience's lungs burst through their chest from laughter*

bump

Constanza seems like the buy high sell low type

Kramers profits 30x during a pump and dump but he can't sell because his wireless mouse stops working

So i ordered some bitcoin on an exhcnage called mt goz the other day. I waited weeks for it to get to my mail but i realized that it doesnt exist. Its a wazy its a woozi its fairy dust. Oh well, at least i didnt take out a second mortgage. Then o realized... Wait i did tske out a loan. So i called up mt gox and a policeman answered. Theyre saying that mt gox is no more.

So im sitting there without any bitcoin, up the ass in debt and now the loab sharks are coming to get me. Bitcorn is racist!

Kek, I imagined it

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

> george: hey jerry i just went all in on confido. I got a good feelin about this one!

>this thread

>ITT people who never watched Seinfeld
First season had some episodes with plot relating to stocks with buy high sell low

I can tell you watched a lot or seinfeld

*kramer storms in*
> kramer: hey jerry let me tell you the investment of a lifetime. Its gonna make you millions in two years
> jerry: oh yeah? This better not be about bitcorn. I already lost my money in that.
> kramer: wut huh? No bitcoins for old people. Im talking about Chainlink. It solves the oracle problem
> elaine: oracle problem? We had that in the office the other day
> kramer: no no its a token. Its gonna change the world. I just bought 100k
> elaine: youre crazy
> two years later
> kramer checks his computer
> kramer: waaaaaaaaowaaa ahahahah sweet jesus on a cracker. I finally got a piece of that pie.
> kramer walks down the street with his pimp jacket throwing dollars in the streets
> kramer enters the bank and smugly gives the teller his bank details
> kramer: yep, im a milionaire. I can take you to aruba tonight baby. Follow the money! Wowza
> teller: sir, we cant accept this. Internet money is no real money.
> kramer: my money!!
> kramer runs out and picks up the dollars he threw on the ground
> seinfeld theme plays

great

not bad actually

Of course it is. Im larry david

Pretty good. Pre-tay pre-tay good.

Nah, George goes down with the ship

Buys high sells low. FOMO'ed lul

>IT'S BITCOIN GOLD JERRY, BITCOIN GOLD!