This is all bull shit, isn't it?

Ven is going down forever...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/957409769672802305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All i know is their CEO is super shady and apparently has been done for rape

>he bought VEN instead of ICX

i saw him do rape in a supermarket last weekend. Awful

if you're going to follow TA, don't follow this dipshit. At least follow somebody who knows what they're doing.

This guy accurately predicted the moon target and the dip.

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/957409769672802305

Feels good holding Korean money and not Chinese garbage

He can't keep getting away with this. I sold after the first incident of rape. I can't believe what he did to that poor cashier. Right in front of the other costumers, defiled her, told her it was to keep consensus on the blockchain. Absolutely sick.

It's going to bounce off THE .618 Fib again quite obviously. When it does and finds support that will be the new floor.

t. 131 IQ white male in late 20s

I do not understand. At what Ven/btw will it turn?

t, 89 IQ

>white male
Hello brother

Huh this was very nice

>Ven is going down forever...
Nothing is forever (except Ven going down)

God damn people are fucking stupid.

Ok

Stay away from this one! CEO is known rapist plus keylogger has been found in the source code.

The CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. "I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway." After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning relly loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

Never fails to make me laugh

TA is such a fucking joke lmao
One tweet / top of reddit post / whale movement blows TA the fuck up
retards

>crypto in name

VEN IS KILL

I bought in at 30 cents and sold at $8.

VEN is a legit project, but the majority of the investors are now. VEN has become TRX 2.0. with actual substance, but substance means nothing when +80% of the holders are ADHD newfags who'll sell if they don't get their daily injection of news, or announcements of news through social media.

Ordinarily I'd keep holding, because VEN really is a legit project. But the newfags are going to destroy VEN the moment the news dries up, and it relies solely on the tech.

So thanks for destrong VEN, you fucking cucks.

>but the majority of the investors are now

are not*

+1

what did you buy after selling VEN?

So I was walking home when a saw a mother and her kid in rags eating some kind of food I couldn't even identify. I took my wallet and was going to give them ten dollars.

When I look up, like lightning, a guy kicks her in the face and take the ten bucks from my hand. I was pissed and chased him...

Along the way the guy raped two dogs, shot 10 people and ate 3 stolen apples. When he finally got hit by a car I managed to get close and take a look.

You won't believe who the guy was.

Not going to say. I don't want newfags destroying that too.

Your mom?

.00035 to .0004

I understand your concern, and while the price will take a hit it will recover and break new ATH around feb. It will break more ATH's around June when the mainet releases. It's a blue chip and while it might not grant huge gainz randomly (or not) it is a safe bet. Still I got burned bad when I sold my NEO due to FUD I missed out on so much money because of it, never again.