BUY THE DIP

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO HOP ON THE NEXT WTC/VEN
JUST DIPPED ON BINANCE

BUMP HURRY ITS ALREADY ALMOST BACK UP TO 9K

AMB or TRAC FUCK ME

Both are good, I’m only in AMB tho

easily AMB, this coin will dominate Feb. get in on the dip, you wont regret. it will break 10k sat like nothing

it looks like it's going to keep dipping

bless you anons
>tfw millionare bc biz told me to

Good. I need time to move some of my RLC and all of my SPHTX

Not really a dip, it is ETH increase and a correction of the value, the dip is not real.

Unconfirmed NDA’s might pop during 31th on AMB so February is looking good

Idk why i’m even shilling this coin when my porto is not even 5% of AMB, fuck

Sure go with Trac if you are retard. Its good project but it did like x5 in 3 days after ICO? And have lamost as mcap as modum. Seriously what the fucking fuck. And ppl shill TRAC as undervalued at 100mil after it did x5 for no fucking reason. Sould be mod and amb time now. Retarded market.

ok well it's 8800 right now, it looks like it'll touch 8200 again before making it's run to 9k and then 10k.. give it a few hours dont fomo

why in the FUCK would anyone sell RLC

Because I have tons of it and it's been going sideways and will keep going sideways till late March.

I've held AMB before, cut myself some nice profits and now I'm coming back for more.

Not that I mind but why is this getting shilled here?

a discord PnD again, 3 threads right now...

well I don't want to be retarded user. your powerful persuasion skills have influenced me to go in on AMB

>the most ambitious supply chain with a demo of their chain coming out in Feb
>discord PnD
you sound like a broke retard, probably holding link

Why don't you answer why you're shilling here then you tard.

Prob these fags pumping
discord.gg
/2Hyz8Nj

then you should be accumulating in silence fucking pajeet your discord groups have been exposed

sage this motherfucker, dont get dumped on by these pajeets like turtle

sorry to hear you were stupid and bought that turtle coin where 90% of the tokens were owned by 5 people. AMB is the real deal though, most undervalued coin on binance atm

>lol studpid why u buy that scammy shitcoin
>not mine though, my scammy shitcoin is the real deal

k

Look into AMB later this week when the PnD fags are gone because they realize idiots only fall for memecoins.
It's actually a solid mid-long term hold.

Almost want to sell it just because of these PnD shills holy shit.

Lol Ambrosus is the real deal, on my twitter it's my first sleeper pick of the year.

Lol at the Biz-tards buying this pajeet keylogger virus coin

same. thankfully i got in at 82 cents so ill wait a bit. Im starting to fear i bought a shill coin. I didnt think it was the same as turtle, can, ufr, dbc, etc. Not really sure what to do

I ONLY hold WTC and AMB and it's going fucking awesome.

amb has a better team and is targeting and has connections with the baby food industry.