Adventures in shitcoin DAY 3

HELLO Veeky Forums

i am putting $100 into every tiny shitcoin i see that doesn't look like a dumb piece of shit

i will track these dumbass shitcoins every day ~3 est for our collective amusement

so shill me some coins, make me some money, lose me some money, i dont give a shit, lets have a shitcoin adventure

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caLWUXJwrpDf8BMQ_aOIG0OIEOyNbzfiMyhv5VFiMZs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/data/#charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UFR BBT PFR

All low caps with relly solid ideas

np user

Already got UFR and PFR and they both dropped by about 10% since I got them, OOPS LOL

BBT I will look into FOR SURE

NIMFA
2-3M mcap
working product goes live tomorrow
ceo is sexy

Pssst
Also Monacoin and Nekonium

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

brand new coin, only 100bil, coming to coinexchange soon to compete with variety of other shit coins

Can you make a net % gain tab, not including newly added coins?

GMT
it's one solid mark cuban shillpost away from booming

thank you for doing this, it's pretty interesting
could you add a line graph of your total holdings? it will look cool at the end of the month

i see you changing the spreadsheet in real time, even what cell you're on
i never knew google did this, lmao

ooh that's a good idea, it turns out making a chart like this in google docs is a pain in the ass but i will definitely add it

Seconded

what the hell

And google does it without a blockchain, fucking amazing

>Doesnt know about garlic coin
pff
GSdcroF2AB9EJHiC3ceTscX63HSurd3hMW

buy bazingacoin

your welcome

The joke is getting old

Ethorse

What are you implying?

Intresting thanks

just a suggestion: change cell color to yellow if the value decreased compared to yesterday but is still more than you put in initially

wow, no Garlic? you are NOT going to make it in the shitcoin game

nothing, i just rarely see a jump like that

doing some research, seems its a lending platform? i like the site, pretty active subreddit and telegram and twitter, i am interested and digging a little more

ceo looks 12 but whatever

If you're talking about shitcoin, try Devery it'll fit your list

eroscoin
eltcoin
ties network
wicoin
carvertical
exrn
xenon
internxt
pix
flash
crave

I just got major deja vu looking at this chart.

Somehow I dreamt a few months ago that my life would add up to me randomly although cleverly guessing how to multiply my money, and this chart has recreated the feeling I experienced in that dream.

Ethorse. Good working product. Mainnet in february

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA
thank you!

No worries! it’s gonna be really cool. I’ll probably even use it once it comes out. Also token holders get paid 5% of the profits after each quarter, so hold.

Yeah. It's margin trading for normies. Pretty cool. Extremely low MCap. If you want to know more join the telegram. CEO is 23 but seems passionate.

But you should throw in $100. The platform is literally launching tomorrow. This might become your biggest gainer.

REQ!!

GET

screw it, it's 100 bucks, and this is one of the first coins anyone has put a minute into shilling, i think i'll add it!

dubious

Duke is ready for this adventure!

Lets watch some market trends!

nimfa is not 2-3m cap lmao
are you dumb?

Good choice.

Circulating supply is much lower than total. Most of the coins are locked up currently to be used for the loans. They will not leave their exchange.

Quality thread. I like it. Buy some TELCOIN. Hold it for a month.

My nigger are you retarded. Coin is trending around $8-$10
Current coins in circulation = 300K
300k * $10 = 3M Marketcap

I'm went all in about a week ago (3 ETH)

condolences on getting screwed out of 100 bucks by the russian children running the scam

You want some shit coins? Try Hobonickels and Guncoin. Guncoin just started going through a rebranding and the dev team is now active after being almost non existant the past couple years.

Also for a less shitty buy still cheap shit coin... try Myriad and Unitus these two are cheap and feature some cool stuff like multi algo mining, not to mention their communities are surprisingly active for such old cheap coins.

All these coins are mineable, no ICO, non premined, legit coins. I already threw a hundred bucks at each of them, except myriad... put $700 down on that one.

Cool OP, add turtlecoin.

this is fun

Ok on the Waves blockchain buy

WGO, CoExist and OCL

but CHBT at 1EX.trade

>mfw doing hours of research on possible good coins
>being red for a few weeks
>this guy invests 100$ in random shilled coins and already has more gains in 3 days

Give me one reason I shouldn't kill myself now

VIB
SPANK
NEM

and 100$ in OkCash

Huzzaah

>buy CHBT at 1EX.trade

Watch the Marine Demo at the bottom of this page..

dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb

CHBT is gonna be HUGE. Their blockchain is already working before it goes to market really.

How many more coins do you want to include in the portfolio?

It's me, the guy who's replicating it but with half the volume. I want to know how much more this is going to cost me. So far no complains though.

PHO
ECA

do it

>Not in DBC
RETARD

CAG
Elix
Dent
Snov
Lend
TNC(already moon)

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAMCOIN IT HAS A KEYLOGGER
BUY GARLICOIN....

FUN

Fun is not a shitcoin

That website is absolutely shit and demo video is badly produced

How are you not in WEN? $50 end of Q2. #Chadmode

>i see you changing the spreadsheet in real time
He should be able to automatically get coin prices in real time to from coinmarketcap's JSON api

There ya go. Don't invest.
Invest in something flashy that may have a product in a few years.

A suggestion. Add the option to chat in your thing. Also how many coins are you adding per day.

Nah just wanted it to point out

I'm curious though, how is CHBT and dlsag connected together? I don't see CHBT used in dlsag projects.

You should add a row at the bottom keeping track of your normalized gains.

Flixxo on KuCoin. Will be one of your top performers in the next couple months. You're welcome

selling 3k of this beauty for 30 ETH

i planned to keep adding coins as long as new shilled ones caught my eye, but i do sometimes discriminate so i dont expect crazy growth. i cant imagine adding more than ten more but WHO KNOWS

i'm less concerned with the cost and more with how much of a pain in the ass it's going to be to take a screenshot of it if it gets much bigger

I do something kind of similar...

I buy $20 of a coin and when it doubles I sell half and buy $20 of a new coin. Repeat endlessly.

FLASH on Coinexchange.io and PAC on Cryptopia are my most recent

TRINITY!

OP.. love the idea. can you add TRTL coin?

theyre listing on tradesatoshi next week.
currently buy from tradeogre

>Bets on red, black and green
Which part of "zero sum game" you don't understand yet?

OP, plz, make a Medium blog
I am afraid I might miss your adventures in Shitcoins. The idea is very interesting

That's because those webpages are just holders.
They are busy making sure the tech is 100% first before any marketing or anything else. He's building the business first.

CHBT is the token that will be used for every transaction fee. There will be millions a day. Evertime any info enters the blockchain. example. A product is boxed and scanned. there is a fee. Goes in a truck a fee. Goes to the docks and is handed over to the shipping company. A fee. Loaded a fee. tracking over sea, fees involved. That's just for the shipping part.

There will be constant buying pressure on the coin 24/7. This isn't being marketed to the general public. It's for big established businesses like shipping companies.

So DLSAg is the company. CHBT is a fee toekn.

Not to mention all the annoying deposits to 5 different exchanges, right?

But it's kind of fun to see them all move so much. The portfolio is quite stable, ironically. I'm glad I joined in this adventure, we only need one of them to moon and what the others do will be completely irrelevant.

10x

How much have you made in total?

Because you've just stumbled upon your winning strategy

1.Crypto is a negative sum game
2. There are thousands of shitcoins, he invested in a pinch of them

It looks like it works until one of these coins exit scams or we enter another crypto bear market. Loads of JUST then.

So how do you know that CHBT is used and not another token? What is your source?

By the way did you buy yours on 1ex.trade?

Nice idea

you win some you lose some man. im doing a little bit of research (you can see my rough notes on the second tab on my spreadsheet) but it's probably 50/50 research and gut feeling, 100% luck

what coins do you have? im mostly funding this with what ive made from lucky timing on my buys/sells on VEN, XLM, and DBC

im probably not someone to emulate but my main portfolio right now is heavily in icx until the conference on wednesday, then im going to shift some of that into other shit, i also have a fair amount in ven, xlm, req, eth of course, and a little in xrb, link, neo, and prl

Well have to trust the Dev and the Swiss legal system I suppose. A Swiss AG is not like an American corporation. They take it all very seriously. Yes I bought on 1ex. You have to almost buy at the ask. No one is selling.

Of course I didn't bet the farm. It's defo a gamble, but if it's for real it could hit $1000 rather quickly. Or I could lose what I invested. I've lost many times in crypto and won a few times hugely.

ohh shit that is a good idea, i will look into that at work this coming week

I'd be interested in knowing rough percentages of your main portfolio (and volume, if you'd be willing to share that)

>that doesn't look like a dumb piece of shit
u bought ufr though

SKYCOIN

I am Swiss.
>Well have to trust the Dev and the Swiss legal system I suppose
You could have just told me that the Digital Ledger Systems AG is holder of that chbt.ch domain (looked up on whois). That's the connection I was looking for. Well thank you for this, really interesting.

Do you think other exchanges will trade that? Don't really want to use 1ex.trade

Ah sorry i suppose you are correct.
Yeah if you are Swiss you could probably just pop over there and talk to them.

Yes I would imagine that it would be on other exchanges. March will tell us what is up.

COLX!!

yeah that was kind of my bad, i vaguely like the idea but it's kind of stupid

What's in march? If you are not Swiss yourself, how did you find about this? Why do you know so much about it?

its 2018 you fool

haha holy shit how are you the first person to point this out thank you

Awesome thread OP. It's such original fun content and livens up the board.

I had a Dutch guy from Iconomi tell me about it.
Hung around the Slack awhile and then bought.

In March is when they come out with the new tech. Insta blockchain. POS on the blockchain itself. You wont have to stake. Some
other stuff too and the marketing then starts,

How much tokens do you have?

Great thanks for your help. I will look more into it and maybe put 1k into it
>tfw student poorfag

DTA!
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/data/#charts
This one will fucking explode after trading contest bullshit is done.

Flixxo
SunContract